It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News reporting "UFO mystery near ISS"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Haven't seen this posted yet, but if I missed it, please redirect.

Fox News just posted (Nov. 28, 2014) a brief (very brief) news bite/video clip regarding a rather fuzzy (of course) object near the International Space Station.

Digging for more scoop right now. The news announcer refers to 'bloggers' claiming to have spotted the object on a live camera feed "flying behind the astronauts", but the specifics beyond this are few to nil.

Anybody got anything more on this?

edit on 11/28/2014 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

They said it was seen moving… the only movement I saw was the Fox background. How can we be the judge from one blurry pic?

Need more input….

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
looks like the millennium falcon?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
looks like the millennium falcon?

Lmao! That's another thread..

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So is this part of the very, very slow tedious process of disclosure or is this because they need the ratings, have nothing to talk about or are just bored? That I can't answer but I'm wondering. As for UFO, it is a UFO, I don't know what it is, if it's alien I have no idea whatsoever but if aliens do exist they would be observing us, if they feel we're worthy of observation and a closer look. S + F

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Agreed. ...the object is said to be "Flying"? How so?

This story is spreading fast, but just among other news feeds - most pointing back to FOX News. It'd be nice if FOX identified the bloggers, the "camera feed" source/link, and/or the "skeptics" the announcer is citing as saying they (the skeptics) are "dismissing it as an illusion of light".

That's fine - but WHICH skeptics said that? How did THEY come to that conclusion? C'mon FOX - a few sources, eh? I'd like to hear what the bloggers, the skeptics, and NASA itself says - right out of their own mouths, if possible...

edit on 11/28/2014 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Now you know how Fox gathers their news from 'sources'. I never watch Fox or NBC or CBS,CNN.They are all farces.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The pic was taken from one of the live cam feeds from the ISS.

Click on HD ISS VIEWS
LINK

Right now, it seems the ISS is above the night side of the Earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Perfect!

I didn't think this was taken by some mysterious informant, or anything along those lines. Nice find.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Of course now the ISS feed is showing the standby picture. The either we are switching cameras, or lost contact for the moment. Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Gee,... another in depth report on anomalous objects In space...
Fox like all other lame-stream outlets cover these ambiguous events FOR RATINGS.... Nothing more...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
Gee,... another in depth report on anomalous objects In space...
Fox like all other lame-stream outlets cover these ambiguous events FOR RATINGS.... Nothing more...

Yeah, we should immediately dispatch Bill O'Riley to the ISS.

How is anyone going to investigate this ?

Just going to end up being ice particles whether it is or not.

NASA stands For...Never A Straight Answer.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

UFO mystery near International Space Station
Nov. 28, 2014 - 0:14 - Bloggers claim to have spotted small object on live camera feed. Skeptics dismissing it as an illusion caused by light

"Bloggers" means UFO Sightings Daily and a Youtube UFO channel.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Just switched camras on live feed from ISS and thers a large anonammaly in upper left hand side
LOOKS LIKE A THREAD OR HAYR ON THE LENSE

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Don't buy it. There is a reason they decided to cover this... It's probably not the reason the would like you to think.

link   
I think one of the astronauts got tired of the food and decided to take one of the new spaceplanes to get some taco bell
edit on 28-11-2014 by IntastellaBurst because: this is a paid advertisement for taco bell, try.a new spicy taco today ! their out of this world !

link   
It is hazy, indefinite shape, large.... obviously swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie
sWITCHED AGAIN no hairs or threads on this one.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yes - a "standby picture", AKA "a still", or a static image. But the announcer clearly states that the UFO was "FLYING behind the astronauts".

"Flying", as "in motion". Yet the video clip, which itself appears merely as a still shot or screen capture, not a motion-video, does not indicate that the object is in motion whatsoever. SO how does the announcer know that the object was "flying"?

Anybody get an actual clip of the 'camera feed'? Does the object move (i.e. "fly") relative to the background and the ISS in the video sequence?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Don't spheres only have one side?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join