It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Barack Obama encouraged Ferguson rioting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not everybody is easily fooled by Obama.

It seems a county Sheriff in Wisconsin is skeptical of remarks made by Obama the other night, just as the Ferguson riots were getting underway.

Obama's timing Monday night was superb indeed.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. is suggesting that President Barack Obama encouraged rioting in Ferguson, Mo., in the wake of a grand jury’s decision Monday not to file criminal charges in the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown.

Clarke made the comment in an interview Tuesday afternoon on Fox News’ “Your World with Neil Cavuto.”

“When I heard the president call for calm after the rioting started, I questioned his sincerity because some of his political strategy of divide and conquer fuels this sort of racial animosity between people,” Clarke said. “And so, I think when he called for calm after the rioting started, I believe it was done with a wink and a nod.”

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke suggests that Barack Obama encouraged Ferguson rioting

edit on Nov-27-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That dirty Muslim

This must be one of his plans so he can serve a 3rd term

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
That dirty Muslim

Naw.

The "3rd Term" plan will bear fruit in September or October of 2016.

It will be interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So his thought process is that since barry is, in his humble opinion, using divide and conquer techniques that he must of had a goal of inciting a riot by asking for them to be peaceful.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here's a "rebuttal" of sorts from MediaMatters.....

Fox Guest Accuses Obama Of Encouraging Violence In Ferguson

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So his thought process is that since barry is, in his humble opinion, using divide and conquer techniques that he must of had a goal of inciting a riot by asking for them to be peaceful.

Obama has been known in the past to talk in opposites.

He is a good "wink winker".

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh you mean he talks like a politician?

When was the last straight shooter president?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I would not go that far. But the question is what did he do to discourage it.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

No I think his thought process is that if he wanted calm he would have been proactive. You don't wait until the fight breaks out and then say stop fighting. When you know a fight is about to break out you try to stop it before, because once it starts no one is listening any more.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How could he have been proactive unless they had him deliver the outcome?
He came on right after and called for peaceful actions

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muse7
That dirty Muslim

Naw.

The "3rd Term" plan will bear fruit in September or October of 2016.

It will be interesting.

Call Martial Law on America = 3rD term.

Wait for it because it's coming.

Then America will be asking for other Countries to save them from a Military Dictatorship.

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

When was the last straight shooter president?

William Henry Harrison

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

"Perfect timing" is always a convenient "Perfect excuse".

Perfect scripting.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No I think his thought process is that if he wanted calm he would have been proactive. You don't wait until the fight breaks out and then say stop fighting. When you know a fight is about to break out you try to stop it before, because once it starts no one is listening any more.

Ya but then he would have been called an uncle Tom so his hands were tied by the very tactics he is accused of.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I hope your joking with that "dirty muslim" remark. You sure have been brain washed. Perhaps you need to take a bath to clean your dirty brain

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I totally agree with him! Obama DID influence it with the split screen speech/fires/rioting, it was something right out of a movie, and we are being played by our own government. Not just with the terroist crap, not just with the sandy hook/aurora crap, but also by the racial divide they are trying to recreate, and divide us further apart. This ENTIRE government needs to be taken out of office, and replaced with newly elected officials FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!!! I am 100% certain that the fires in Ferguson were started by government police/FBI officials. They say that life is a play, and all the worlds a stage....

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You don't wait for the outcome. You prepare for possibilities. He did not. You do not wait until bullets start flying to calm people down.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ya but then he would have been called an uncle Tom so his hands were tied by the very tactics he is accused of.

Then he is called an Uncle Tom. There is no excuse for inaction.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Top advisory staff.

The Rev. Al Sharpton is the White House’s man on the ground in Ferguson.

The 59-year-old Sharpton has become a key adviser to President Obama on race issues, according to Politico, and is acting as his liaison in the racially charged St. Louis suburb, where the police shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown led to days of riots.

Sharpton arrived at the protest site in Ferguson three days after the shooting and quickly began briefing the White House.

Sharpton a key adviser to Obama on Ferguson

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
He should stay out of local cases all together.

He even said he should.

I think they were going to riot no matter what happened.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join