It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible promotes the illuminati/elite, money, slavery, and blood sacrifice (NOT Satanism)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
According to these verses, unless you do whatever you are told, you are nothing but fuel for the eternal fire of hell. If this is true, then this god does not promote free-will or love, but complete enslavement which people are tortured for not going along with:

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me." - Luke 19:27

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 7:21

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." - Matthew 25:41

"Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." - Revelation 20:15

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Defending separation (divisiveness/duality) and conflict (discord) can be just as destructive as defending unity (agreement to keep a group together). The Crusaders, for example, were defending "unity". They wanted harmony and agreement and people who thought differently and were not a part of the group were seen as evil trouble makers who the world needed to be protected against.

Force, defense, aggression are all ways to control and manipulate. When people live through acceptance instead of trying to control everything, then people will respect how others live their lives and there will be peace; until then, people will continue to try to force their will and beliefs upon others (mostly through war and persecution).
edit on 27-11-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Maigret
a reply to: windword

Aye, all of humanity - eventually - and divided into two different camps! And each camp under different authorities, and warring against each other!

This is what you defend? Duality, divisiveness and discord? Are you sure you're not a Christian?

How in your mind does that make me a Christian?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Maigret

You are confused and did not read the thread or what I was replying to. Read, the come back.

Wow! Your argument points are hard to follow - my mind is contorted from trying to follow your line of reasoning.

I asked Argme for specific Bible verses on where it says in the Bible, 'that there is no authority except for what God has established'? You replied to that post saying 'It says it in many places, but the words are those of Adonai / Yahweh / Lord and not God'. Then I accused you of 'avoiding the request for specific verses' - so my apologies to you for that. Meanwhile WinWord chimed in with Romans 13. Which is where I replied saying basically that you have to discern between the secular and the spiritual (not the religious!), which WinWord vehemently disagreed with me over. At this stage you came up with Romans 13:1, Daniel 2:20-22, Daniel 2:37 and Daniel 4: 13-17 (abbreviated) - to which I replied on Page 2 and you came back with the reply quoted above.

Based on your statement, 'Don't confuse Elohim (Father) with Yahweh (Son / Adonai / Lord)' and going back over all of these threads, it seems to me that the only confusion between us, is over who, ultimately, is God. Would you agree?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I have to address your point on 'Jesus [sic] said that peacemakers are blessed. Then, in Matthew 10, he says he comes to bring division of families and not peace' is easily explained. The peacemakers are those who make peace with God, and thus become / 'called children of God'. (Matthew 5:9)

The division is between those who are his sheep, hear his voice and follow him, and those who are goats and can't hear what he is saying! This division will extend down into even the closest of family relationships - dividing parent from child, vice versa, and every other combination you can think of.

On this point we agree - 'theology has deceived us'.

edit on 28/11/2014 by Maigret because: Emphasis

edit on 28/11/2014 by Maigret because: Edit / correction

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

Father is God - Hidden, unnamed and not comprehensible to us.

Aeons are created to manifest the Father.

The First Aeon created in presumption, by the hidden will of the Father, without knowing who he (the Son) was. He proclaimed Himself God, then gained the assistance of the other Aeons who wished to assist. Our reality is that of the first presumption of creation. Salvation back to the Father is through the Son, who was humbled by the Father. The shadow of this process is here below true creation, manifest to us in the life of the Christ (Son of God / First Aeon) who is himself saved in the process.

All of this is explained in the Tripartite Tractate and in the Virgin of the World fragment from Egypt. Other Gnostic texts also explain, but this one is the most clear to understand. It is vastly complicated because it describes dimensional reality above that of the shadows below. We are the shadows of what we are above.

When we note that Kings are given power by the firstborn Aeon, this implies that they are not in power through divinity, but by the process of the Firstborn returning to the Father. He is a Son being raised in the same process that raises us. Suffering is part of that process to return to perfection. We must all be refined, including the Son who created in presumption. Genesis 2 is the start of that creation after the Father (Elohim) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) made all of creation in perfection.

All powers and principalities in creation come through this process of the first Aeon as a refinement before attaining perfection. We are all gears in that wheel of motion, each attaining our station above after the process is complete.

Kings, authorities, angels, powers and principalities are all reflections of something larger above us. We are them and they are us. One Father over it all. That Father is hidden from the entire creation, yet manifests Himself gradually so the light does not blind.

Overcoming the nature below allows you to gain sight to the nature above. Yahweh, the Cross and the material world are perishing to reveal the true nature above. We are all part of that world to come, including the Son of God.

We have yet to meet the true God (Father) above, but know intuitively that this originating Love for creation is there. It takes a universe to raise Sons of God.

edit on 28-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret
a reply to: AlephBet

I have to address your point on 'Jesus [sic] said that peacemakers are blessed. Then, in Matthew 10, he says he comes to bring division of families and not peace' is easily explained. The peacemakers are those who make peace with God, and thus become / 'called children of God'. (Matthew 5:9)

The division is between those who are his sheep, hear his voice and follow him, and those who are goats and can't hear what he is saying! This division will extend down into even the closest of family relationships - dividing parent from child, vice versa, and every other combination you can think of.

On this point we agree - 'theology has deceived us'.

I am in agreement with what you say, but the fact remains: The Son created in presumption, then must reach back to the Father, just as we must do the same. We are all pre-existent. The Son is the First Aeon. He created the instruments for our observation. From this, we see that the Son is the first to enter and the first to be saved. We follow from this fallen creation back to the perfection of the Father. Theology stops at the point where the symbol must be defined for what it truly represents. All of what we know here is a shadow and copy of the true sacrifice above.

Hebrews 9

15 Because Christ offered himself to God, he is able to bring a new promise from God. Through his death he paid the price to set people free from the sins they committed under the first promise. He did this so that those who are called can be guaranteed an inheritance that will last forever.

16 In order for a will to take effect, it must be shown that the one who made it has died. 17 A will is used only after a person is dead because it goes into effect only when a person dies.

23 The copies of the things in heaven had to be cleansed by these sacrifices. But the heavenly things themselves had to be cleansed by better sacrifices. 24 Christ didn’t go into a holy place made by human hands. He didn’t go into a model of the real thing. Instead, he went into heaven to appear in God’s presence on our behalf.

All of this is then explained in the Gnostic Tripartite Tractate. Read the TT, then come back and read Hebrews 9. Go back to my description of Yahweh Gone Wild, then realize what it all means. The Father willed this so the Son could be raised, allowing the Son to choose salvation for His entire creation by default. The nail in the hand of the Christ is the one hold him to this creation until he decides to save us all. The Father will not allow any to be lost. If He did, He could not be God.

The Father will save us all. He is the first in and the last out. Moses could not enter the promised land because of his sin. The Son of God is nailed to this cross until he is the last out and shuts the door behind him.

The plan is 1000 years more. The Holy Spirit must reveal all things. That process is currently happening. You and I are part of it and have been from the beginning of time in this Aeon.

edit on 28-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join