It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Officer Wilson Claims Punched in Car But Has Right Side Facial Bruise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
** Apologies for hitting Post by accident too early, making a mobile post is pretty frustrating on this device.

Until just moments ago, I refrained from making any judgements on whether I thought Wilson's account of the events seemed reasonable. However, after reviewing his injury photos online tonight, his bruises seem to contradict his story ( at least to me).

When I am sitting in the driver's seat of my car, the left side of my face is facing the driver's side window. So if Michael Brown reached into the driver's side window to assault Wilson, how would his fist reach Wilson's lower right jaw.

A bruise on the left side or even the front of his face (if turned to talk to him) would seem most reasonable.

Am I imagining things or does this not make any sense whatsoever?

edit on 26-11-2014 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think you

forgot the rest of your post

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryStillToe

Umm . OK

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bovah
I think you

forgot the rest of your post

or most of his post......?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Did the rioters get to you? Press enter once if yes and three times if no....

We've all done it. Take your time and add it when you have it!

edit on 11/26/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaryStillToe
Until just moments ago, I refrained from making any judgements on whether I thought Wilson's account of the events seemed reasonable. However, after reviewing his injury photos online tonight, his bruises seem to contradict his story ( at least to me).

When I am sitting in the driver's seat of my car, the left side of my face is facing the driver's side window. So if Michael Brown reached into the driver's side window to assault Wilson, how would his fist reach Wilson's lower right jaw.

A bruise on the left side or even the front of his face (if turned to talk to him) would seem most reasonable.

Am I imagining things or does not make any sense whatsoever?

Uhhh wrong.

His testimony was the Brown swung with his left hand on his right cheek because he grabbed Brown's RIGHT hand and had it pinned.

If you would have read the testimony and watched the interview BEFORE you posted, this thread would not EXIST.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a struggle ensued - his head was turned many ways.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How does someone swing onto the right side of your face while you are sitting in the driver seat of your vehicle?

It would require some amazing contortions on the part of the driver and the attacker to hit that low on the right side of his jaw.

He claims that his door was open Brown slammed it shut and he was attacked inside of his vehicle. I am going to guess he was in a seated position. So how does the lower right jaw become an easy target from the driver' window while seated in the driver's seat?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
LOL he is not going to look sideways. He would have his head turned towards the suspect.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How does someone swing onto the right side of your face while you are sitting in the driver seat of your vehicle?

It would require some amazing contortions on the part of the driver and the attacker to hit that low on the right side of his jaw.

He claims that his door was open Brown slammed it shut and he was attacked inside of his vehicle. I am going to guess he was in a seated position. So how does the lower right jaw become an easy target from the driver' window while seated in the driver's seat?

[snip] Go listen to the interview. Please.

He had Brown's right arm pinned and Borwn swung in with the left fist as Wilson turned to HIS left.

It's all in the testimony. You started a thread for nothing.
edit on 26/11/14 by masqua because: edited personal attack on a fellow member

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wilhelmina

Even when you turn to talk to someone at a drive thru or toll booth, the right side of your face is very much inside of the vehicle. The slanted window near the front and the steering wheel would not make that the easiest of places to attack. It would be highly unlikely that the ONLY bruise would be on his right side, if everything happens as he claims.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wilhelmina

Even when you turn to talk to someone at a drive thru or toll booth, the right side of your face is very much inside of the vehicle. The slanted window near the front and the steering wheel would not make that the easiest of places to attack. It would be highly unlikely that the ONLY bruise would be on his right side, if everything happens as he claims.

Not true at all. If you are looking out the window, and someone hits you with their left hand, it's more likely they are going to hit the right side of your face.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
From the description of what happened it makes sense. Michael had to have been right up against the door leaning into the window. Officer Wilson was probably turned as far left as he could be fighting with Michael. Totally exposing the right side of his face to being hit. Micheal hitting with his left would have a perfectly clear shot.
edit on 11/26/2014 by ZenTam because: Website keeps leaving words out of my post.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
For some reason it keeps editing out leaning into the "window of". No matter how many times I've edited it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

When struggles ensue, people can get hit in all-manner of ways.

The main thing for me is that if Michael Brown had this seemingly Hulk-ish strength and Darren Wilson claims that the third in his series of punches could have left him incapacitated, why then was there so little physical damage inflicted upon his face? Unless of course Darren Wilson's face is as tough as Michael Brown is strong.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I believe the witness that was with said that Brown was holding the box of Cigars in his left hand,handed them to him then started hitting the cop. Or maybe it was the cops testimony. Either way,it seems that Brown was left handed if the truth was told. If you are left handed you would end up hitting the right side of someone's face.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

When I am sitting in the driver's seat of my car, the left side of my face is facing the driver's side _ So if Michael Brown reached into the driver's side window to assault Wilson, how would his fist reach Wilson's lower right jaw.

Do you look straight ahead when someone is at your passenger window? Or would you turn your head to the left to face them?

Brown then hit him with a left. Mystery solved. Your welcome.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It's pretty easy to get punched on the right side of your face--or even elbowed--by someone leaning into your car reaching for something on the right side of your body. I'm having trouble figuring out why that's such an issue for you...

ETA: The post above mine is pretty much what was going through my head, too.

Look, I get the mistrust of LEOs these days, but must some of you go through such great lengths to imply or state that these guys are always lying? Let's start using constructive thought prior to posts like this--I think just spending a few minutes on trying to figure it out would supply the answer that you seek.
edit on 26-11-2014 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: atlscribe

you can get hit pretty damn hard in the face and there not be a ton of bruising. It appears that Wilson's bruise is along his jawline...the jaw is a "soft part" of the face, meaning that it gives and absorbs much of the force of the blow whereas, say, the forehead won't move at all and there will be much more damage to the underlying tissue. Same goes with with the cheekbone...no give, so the damage to the skin and the bruising will be much more visually apparent.

But this in no way means that a strong punch to the jaw doesn't do as much, if not more, damage to the individual, even if the visible bruising isn't as intense.
edit on 26-11-2014 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

It's pretty easy to get punched on the right side of your face--or even elbowed--by someone leaning into your car reaching for something on the right side of your body. I'm having trouble figuring out why that's such an issue for you...

ETA: The post above mine is pretty much what was going through my head, too.

Look, I get the mistrust of LEOs these days, but must some of you go through such great lengths to imply or state that these guys are always lying? Let's start using constructive thought prior to posts like this--I think just spending a few minutes on trying to figure it out would supply the answer that you seek.

It's hard to believe that a man being savagely attacked in the driver seat... ONLY has one bruise and it just happens to be on the right side of his face.

I did a google search to try to find images of drivers attacked in their cars. By no means am I claiming that these two instances would cover all and every scenario.

However, I do find it odd that in the both pictures from the US that I was able to find, the two victims both had more severe damage to the left side of their face compared to the right.

The only blow in this vicious attack was on the right? Why wouldn't that seem highly improbable?

brooklyn.news12.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join