It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see our Moon's aura ! WHY ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
@AdmireTheDistance - I understand the skepticism, my friends can't see it either. Can't see what i'm describing, i mean. I suggested about the moving part because ..it's not interleaved.

@GENERAL EYES - I just needed to call it somehow, because it was a blue so shiny..don't know. After further research, i could see that this colour exists thou.

@InhaleExhale - It's hard to explain what you can't understand. I can see this effect if the clouds are thin. Stormy clouds ( those who would cover the moon ) are blocking this. Somehow sounds logic, somehow it is about moon's light. Coherence is not my best friend.

@MoonBlossom - That is related to what i'm seeing, video has a great accuracy, but from my point of view it has MUCH bigger aura, and pulsing without a rest. I could say that it gets to 5-8-10cm ( as seen from earth )from moons edge to it's edge. The only problem is i can't record it or take photos, i tried that, my best shot on this was to draw it ( first i did it on paper ). Oh, and i only see one colour.

@rockpaperhammock - Even if i was, does my vacuum cleaner count as a broom stick? Does it fly with jet reaction?

@Bluesma I don't agree with that. It is not about the rain. As i told, i can see it whenever i want. Everyday, every hour ( when there are no strong stormy clouds ). It doesn't need to be a full moon, even 10% of it it's shape is enough. I see the aura no matter what is it's actual shape. And if the moon has a crescent form, the blue aura sticks to that shape. It doesn't "complete" the missing part.

F**k, i believed this would be much easier. At that date, i did some research on google and i found a forum about this penomenon, with some guys saying that they can see whenever they look at the moon. But the article was old and not up-to-date.

And yes, if i look at a light-bulb for example, i get that part. But there are much many colours, as in the colour spectrum. My "problem" involves only 1 colour.

edit on 25-11-2014 by palermoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
See, I see it too. I think it's hard to believe what you're seeing is any different because we see something very similar. If the moon is white, I see the almost electric blue halo too. But if it pulses, then I could discredit it as just your own blood pumping through the veins in your eyes, since that's what happens when I stare at something and go very still. But if you know for sure that's not it, it's still hard. It's just too similar to what the rest of us see... though, I'm very curious now and I'm definitely going to be staring at the moon now, to see if there is actually something there.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I see it too. And noticed an increase in its size (the aura's) around 2011-12 as well. For mine, I see part of it being dusky orange and the other part being royal blue. I'm thinking it's just normal though. But I also see auras/energy normally so yeah my normals weird already lol

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
God, why does everyone instantly jump to metaphysical crap when they can't explain something? It's called a halo. Ice crystals form in the atmosphere and refract the light reflecting off of the moon. This gives the moon a blueish halo. It typically happens at night because its colder. This can also happen to the sun on a very clear day.

There is no magic, heightened senses, super ability, that you have. You should brush off those science text books. I promise it is MUCH more interesting than metaphysical and mysticism bologna you read about, and you'll educate yourself. The metaphysical and mystical are for the ignorant. All the gibberish about everything being a frequency. It sounds like some people need to read up on what a frequency is, and stop talking about it likes its magic. Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Funny how only mad-man, crazy eyed and uneducated people can see it.

Long live smart guys !
edit on 28-11-2014 by palermoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: palermoman
imagizer.imageshack.us...

Above is the picture i recreated in photoshop ( i don't know how moon's details are supposed to look. Also,i drew some stars for a real looking enveroinment).

So, in september 2012, all of a sudden i start to see Moon's aura. F***ing weird but gets me hypnotized every time. EVERY TIME.

Since then, "this gift" never vanished. But i don't have a reasonable explanation. And i really need one.
Sometime about that period i tried to "learn reading auras" but it seemed pretty hard, so i can't count on that.

It is not a Halo effect, i read about those. In my case, the blue ring around the moon keeps pulsing like a heartbeat.

I can't see it there are clouds. Instead, i can see it if i'm in a moving vehicle, train, etc. I don't really need to focus more than 1.5-2 seconds. All i do is stop blinking.

This forum is my last hope, please, i need theories. I don't have not even a single clue. Not knowing "why me" it's driving me insane.

Oh the blueish aura, I've seen it all my life, it was always there, you just probably never looked up to admire the moon enough to notice it... It has Blueish Green Gradient Aura, You just have to look through the moon

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
First of all, I have absolutely seen it, too. Here is a quote from a footnote in the book "Paradise Found", by William Warren, 1885, from a chapter on Astronomical Geography: "Mr. Lemström concluded that an electric discharge which could only be seen by means of the spectroscope was taking place on the surface of the ground all round him, and that from a distance it would appear as a faint display of Aurora,"—a display like "the phenomena of pale and flaming light which is sometimes seen on the top of the Spitzbergen mountains."—The Arctic Manual, p. 939. Compare Elias Loomis, Aurora Borealis, Smithsonian Report, i865. H. Fritz, Das Polarlicht. Leipsic, 1881.

Please do not be terribly surprised to see an aura, or even an aurora of sorts emitted by the moon. This has now absolutely been observed on Saturn and on Jupiter FOR SURE. There are plenty of images to be seen on the internet od this natural phenomenon. I am pretty sure there have been aurora observed on other planets as well. Some people would say that this is a proof that all planets are hollow with a star inside; which would coincide with the planetary nebula theory that all planets, or "planetary bodies" (my word, LOL) are formed with a crust around a star.

Moreover, there is a book called "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" that you ought to check out. Furthermore, our moon has absolutely been proven to be hollow- not only because its size and mass dictate that it must be, but also because when the astronauts dropped some equipment on the moon as they were leaving, it rang like a bell for a long time.

Anyway, I totally see an aura around the moon all the time, in San Francisco, with the naked eye- and also with a telescopre up on the roof of my building where I spend a good deal of time observing the night sky, planets, and stars. a reply to: palermoman

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: palermoman You're seeing the moons aura. It's a good thing. No further explanation needed.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
the reason you see the moons aura is because the energy of the moon is extremely strong the moon just like the rest of the planets play a part in ; i guess i would call it , a spiritually astral unseen occurrence as well as the cycles of life continue and changes that occur and things like our birthdays and zodiac signs play apart in, if you would ask for evidence then i would say i know this through my oneness with the creator or god tap into this universal source and more answers will show themselves to you, its not witchcraft snap into truths reality and climb out the rabbit whole cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

a reply to: gspat

I don't have eye problems.

that you know of.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I can't see it there are clouds. Instead, i can see it if i'm in a moving vehicle, train, etc. I don't really need to focus more than 1.5-2 seconds. All i do is stop blinking.

You're eyes probably dry out quite quickly, mine do and I see the same sort of thing if I just stare.
It could also be you have a slight astigmatism, or it could be the start of more serious corneal issues or maybe cataracts.
I would highly recommend seeing an optometrist and describing exactly what you are experiencing, it's not that uncommon but quite often is something serious best to catch early.
Though, in my unprofessional opinion, as you have to stare which dries your eyes out to see it then it most likely caused by that I imagine if it is directly related to the eyes and not the medium you are looking through.

You also said that you see it when in a moving vehicle/train/etc?
Do you only see it when looking from behind glass or can you see it when looking directly?
Do you ever see it when stationary?

If you're seeing it from behind glass, then the properties of the glass can give effects like this. You will also see double reflections which are rather faint due to the reflections from both faces of the glass, so this could also cause this type of effect.

There are a lot of things it can be, like a lot of things it tends to be once you notice it the first time you always see it but nothing has really changed - unless it is a health issue of course. We need more details of the exact circumstances you can and cannot see the effect.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I see the same thing you do palermoman , when I look directly at the moon I see a very clear, intense blue around the edges of it . It's not a perfect circle of light , but it travels in and out of the moon just like a wave or 'pulse' . I have no idea what it is either, but I know it's got nothing to do with eye problems , or atmospheric anomaly

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

To be honest, it's probably an ice ring. It freaked me out the first time I saw one, too. We used to call them faerie rings! But on the off chance that it is something mystical and deep, I wouldn't worry. I can imagine it would be quite interesting to see the aura of the moon.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: evangelineconstance96

When you the moons "aura" you might just be seeing what is called a moon halo, I love moons halos, last one I saw was a few days ago. It was huge, I could straight up to my zenith and it was also blue just like you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

imagizer.imageshack.us...

Above is the picture i recreated in photoshop ( i don't know how moon's details are supposed to look. Also,i drew some stars for a real looking enveroinment).

So, in september 2012, all of a sudden i start to see Moon's aura. F***ing weird but gets me hypnotized every time. EVERY TIME.

Since then, "this gift" never vanished. But i don't have a reasonable explanation. And i really need one.
Sometime about that period i tried to "learn reading auras" but it seemed pretty hard, so i can't count on that.

It is not a Halo effect, i read about those. In my case, the blue ring around the moon keeps pulsing like a heartbeat.

This forum is my last hope, please, i need theories. I don't have not even a single clue. Not knowing "why me" it's driving me insane.
I'm doing it. It its because of something i did in june 2012 everything is ok but you should start telling the truth about everything no matter what. If you keep the truth the rest will follow. I gather that you have felt that urge anyway. Keep your mind open and remember that you are safe, don't freak out if the moon just stops moving. Truth will clear things up, don't do anything anyone says, you are your guide. Love first, everyone, they are closer to you than you think so include everyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You're definitely not crazy. I know what you're talking about because I see the same exact thing. I came across this page as I was researching what this phenomenon could possibly be. It's literally a pulsing, bright, bluish/violet aura around the moon. I know this post is from a while ago, and I hope you see my reply, but either way, atleast I now know I'm not crazy lol. We have a gift of some sort.a reply to: palermoman

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I can't say that being Hypnotized by moon glow is what I'd consider a gift?

Maybe you expand a little.

S/F though for an interesting topic.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There's more glow around the moon during winter, it always halos before it snows.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

im getting 404 error

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Brookeeanne2

I'm glad to read this too...I noticed a month or so ago a very similar effect. It looked to me as though there was another moon behind the first one..but the one behind was slightly higher and it was blue. I found it very odd and considered the possibility of atmospheric conditions. ...but it didn't look like any type of halo effect or anything else I had seen before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join