It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver PD (Canada) Murder man brandishing....... 2 X 4

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
a reply to: MALBOSIA

This is very true the DTES location is where the drunk tank and temp holding cells are, and as you stated mainly to serve just that community. I have however been a lil tipsy in Kits may have been in a scuffle, then woke up at the DTES location after sleeping off some weariness, was told I was being too much of a prick so they took me there instead of Cambie, a bloody eye opener when your hung and waking up too the walking dead as they push ya out the door into the alley LoL

Regardless three main locations, and with each incident like this you'd think they have not one spare room for training officers in dealing with the public????

Just getting to be a bit much here sometimes

SaneThinking

I have not had the pleasure of a Vancity drunk tank. Kelowna on the other hand... good ol days.

I have a friend that works at the docks. 3% of the containers coming in get checked. Imagine the impact if they took half the police that spend their days chasing the mentally disturbed and petty dealers, and sent them down to the docks. But no. Police do not want to stop drug trafficking or addiction because that would put their budgets in the spotlight (17% of city budget goes to police) and be forced to scale back. Instead they manage crime to fit their expanding budgets. I believe something 85% of the VPD do not even live in Vancouver and could really care less what the impact their reckless racketeering is causing the city.

Vancouver is a whore.

<< 1   >>

join