It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man flies Nazi flag outside home after Obama issues executive action on immigration reform

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

The displaying of a Nazi flag is the ultimate form of free speech as some think it is, but what if someone goes out walking nude to protest something, that should be allowed too now doesn`t it, because it`s also free speech.

Being nude some will claim is being offensive, over here we simply think showing Nazi symbols publicly is also being offensive and by so it`s banned, that`s all.

Without rules you have anarchy, that why I said it`s just what kinds of freedom you prefer. And personally I can live without openly showing of Nazi symbols, because lack of it doesn`t give any feeling of no freedom of speech.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rbkruspe
Yeah, I just wonder what kind of person has a nazi flag hanging around the house just for such occasion? Though he wouldn't speak to the media though, like how could he not see that this kind of thing would cause the attention of the local media? Please. I would have thought they would have jumped at the chance to get on their soapbox if they were going to go ahead and do all that.

Probably one of the many Nazis we let emigrate here after the war.

But really the La Raza flag isn't any better.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rbkruspe
This happened in the city I live in. I really can't even fathom why someone even has a nazi flag to fly in the first place. It is amazing how people react when Obama does anything. I just thought it would be worth mentioning here. Hope I'm in the right forum.

I gotta admire the kid having the balls to go up to the door and try and confront them.

The homeowner told 13News Now he flew the flag in protest of President Barack Obama after the president's address Thursday night announcing his executive action on immigration reform.

link to news story

I would have thought he was supporting Obama by using the Nazi flag to cheer Obama as our Führer. I mean, using a pen to legislate when in the executive branch just for some highly subjective free votes in the future, which is doing constant end runs around the constitution , the American people, and congress, is exactly like a NAZI Führer would do it.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

It's very American to think history is meaningless.

Who are you accusing? No one on this thread said history is meaningless?

The only thing people are saying is that you are talking about a time when the immigration was done legally and now we are talking about people that aren't coming here legally. What the heck does one have to do with the other?

Every human being knows you can't just walk into a foreign country without following proper protocol. If you DO walk across the border carrying a duffel bag under the cover of night you clearly know you are breaking the law. This makes you a criminal and worse someone that is breaking the law intentionally.

I don't want these criminals in my country. I am perfectly fine with people of all nations coming here through the legal route to citizenship that exists for a reason.

Stop arguing irrelevant history and face the facts that these people are knowingly breaking the laws of our nation and are criminals. They DO NOT DESERVE to be here.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think liberals feel history is meaningless.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

History has a great deal of meaning to liberals, as long as it can be modified to fit their current storylines.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It's very American to think history is meaningless.

Who are you accusing? No one on this thread said history is meaningless?

The only thing people are saying is that you are talking about a time when the immigration was done legally and now we are talking about people that aren't coming here legally. What the heck does one have to do with the other?

Every human being knows you can't just walk into a foreign country without following proper protocol. If you DO walk across the border carrying a duffel bag under the cover of night you clearly know you are breaking the law. This makes you a criminal and worse someone that is breaking the law intentionally.

I don't want these criminals in my country. I am perfectly fine with people of all nations coming here through the legal route to citizenship that exists for a reason.

Stop arguing irrelevant history and face the facts that these people are knowingly breaking the laws of our nation and are criminals. They DO NOT DESERVE to be here.

There are extremely strong parallels between then and now. If you want to ignore the general similarities based on specific differences feel free. The situation is almost exactly the same.

If your big issue is that they broke laws in coming does that mean you think we should deport every illegal immigrant?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There are extremely strong parallels between then and now. If you want to ignore the general similarities based on specific differences feel free. The situation is almost exactly the same.

The specific difference being that the other people who you are talking about came here LEGALLY and the people we are talking about now broke our countries laws to enter and are criminals.

If your big issue is that they broke laws in coming does that mean you think we should deport every illegal immigrant?

Absolutely.

If they want to try and enter legally after that they can get in line behind every other person who DIDN'T break the law and are working to do things the right way.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So we need to tear down the statue of liberty since it's completely meaningless in modern America. Those huddled masses can go screw themselves especially the grandmother's and children. We really don't have anything left from our roots do we? Except for the greed and pride.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

That statue never meant for people to steal identities or over stay visas and take advantage of the system. People back then had respect for their new country.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit
I'm only into it for the history aspect. -shrug-

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join