It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Ghost Videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this, what does the number 6 represent - is it really the devil? I have seen the number six being mentioned a number for legion, and as I came across this video the ghost investigator had the number 6 carved on his neck from an entity.

edit on 22-11-2014 by demonid011 because: wtf

edit on 22-11-2014 by demonid011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I thought it was considered the number of man.

Regardless I feel uneasy when checked out and the amount comes to $6.66.

I'm like "throw some blue doritos in"; they're clearly sent from heaven. (Bring the 3-D one back)

In all seriousness; there seems to be a conflicting representation in biblical terms that has always enamored me.

Number correlation has always interested me. Being and Christian and touting my God as the ultimate physicist/mathematician.

I'd prefer to see him as a lover of science and mathematical probability. A science buff of sorts.

But I digress...being called a magical spaghetti monster in the sky doesn't deter me. It makes me crave spaghetti. Cause that s#'s delicious.

Real talk....

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

Problem with these types of people is how common these types of hoaxes occur.
It's as prevalent as CGI in UFO hoax vids.

Bad acting and minor self inflicted wounds + generated EVPs.

--- Not to say I don't "Believe" in ghosts, on the contrary I do. But this type of footage is highly suspect, it practically has it's own genre on cable television.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Could be taunting mockery? Check this agapestudybible.com piece out. It breaks down Christian/Jewish meanings for 6. However,these demons could be using Greek or Mayan meanings for all we know. By the way, this post is kinda long:

"SIX: Both man and the serpent were created on the sixth day, therefore, the number six represents both man and rebellion. In the Greek alphabet the number six is not represented by an alphabetic letter but is instead represented by a symbol called the "stigma." In Revelation 13:18 the number of the Beast is written not as 666 but is instead is written with the Greek symbols for 600 and 60 and 6. In his book Numbers in Scripture, E.W. Bullinger observes that these three symbols correspond to first and last letters of the Greek word for Christ = CHRISTOS, with the symbol of the serpent in between the two other numbers of 666 [see Numbers in Scripture page 49]. Perhaps this arrangement can be seen to be Christ the Messiah crushing the serpent as God told the serpent in Genesis 3:15: I shall put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he will crush your head and you will strike its heel.

666 is the number of the Beast: There is need for shrewdness here: anyone clever may interpret the number of the beast; it is the number of a human being, the number is 666 [Revelation 13:18].
Man is commanded to labor six days [Exodus 31:15]
The sixth commandment in the Ten Commandments is the sin of murder [Exodus 20:13]
The sixth clause in the prayer of the "Our Father/ Lord's Prayer" petitions that we not be led into sin and be delivered from evil. [Matthew 6:13]
The world turned dark beginning at the sixth hour Hebrew time (noon) when Christ was on the cross [Matthew 27:45; Mark 15:33; Luke 23:44]. In Roman time the sixth hour is 6-7AM when Jesus was being tried by the Roman governor Pilate [John 19:14].
Jesus suffered on the cross for six hours (as he suffered that man might be saved); from 9 AM, (see Mark 15:25) the hour of the first daily sacrifice in the Temple to 3 PM, (see Mark 15:33-34; Matthew 27:45; Luke 23:44) the hour of the last sacrifice, and gave up His life at the beginning of the 7th hour (the number of completion and fulfillment).
All six of the letters which represent the number system of the Roman Empire added together yield the number 666: I = 1; V= 5; X= 10; L= 50; C = 100; D= 500 [there is no letter/number M. 1000 was two Ds back to back which resembled an M]. "

new topics

top topics

join