It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD cop shoots and kills unarmed man in brooklyn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes, it's an accident, it's still a crime. He should be charged.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
www.huffingtonpost.com...
since it was a big ass apartment they had to think the chances were pretty good they would come across someone....

A good point. Of course the, 'accident' line is only appropriate to a police officer who just happens to have a gun, all other 'accidents' for the plebs, are not accidents..they are caused.
In edit, R.I.P. to the victim and sympathy to the relatives.
edit on 24-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Picture the vilification from the left if drugs or 'thug' pictures were found posthumously on the deceased

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I thought NY cops had a regulated trigger pull weight of 10 to 12lbs, was that changed or they just not checking anymore?

I wonder what they are teaching and training in the academy now. What ever it is it's very lacking. This is hoping their not training them to be jumpy and trigger happy.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit The half a heart beat it takes to thumb back a hammer, or thumb off a safety has saved many a life. I don't like a Glock because the safety is built into the trigger. If your finger is on the trigger the safety is off. Training be damned, every one train's officers to keep their finger off the trigger. But in the real world it happens. A weapon that requires a little thought, just a heart beats worth, my save lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join