It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict could be any time now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Last night I watched a ustream of Ferguson and here is what I noticed. First protestors where in the road, blocking traffic, and as the night went on began stepping in fromt of cars and requiring they honk to pass. Later protestors lined up near the gate with officers 6 feet away on the other side and the # these so called protestors where saying was not about equality and fairness. I heard plenty of foul mouth talking, making fun, and basically incite filled words.

My reflection is protesters where egging on the cops,

3 people got arrested...blocking traffic
i guess that is what passes for peaceful protest these days.
you know, blocking traffic and talking # to the cops....

sometimes i think a good deal of the people on the 'protest' side want nothing more than to push buttons so one of them will get tuned up by the cops and they can use that as more 'ammo' against the out of control cops

i honestly do not think a peaceful protest about police brutality or civil rights is the goal right now.

i think the goal is to stir # up.

only one guys opinion

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
For some odd reason I get the feeling that they already reached a verdict, just haven't announced it to the media yet. Maybe they're waiting for the protesters to all go home.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039
The forensic evidence implies that he went for the officers gun. If some one tries to take your gun, you would assume that they will use it on you, in which case the shooting was justified.

What a bunch of crap. The forensic evidence that we know of only doesn't contradict his alleged statements - that doesn't mean that another scenario didn't take place. Remember who seemed to imply that? One Dr. Judy Meline? She's clarified her statements.
Darren Wilson’s lawyer speaks out on leaked Brown autopsy:

“I’m not saying that Brown going for the gun is the only explanation. I’m saying the officer said he was going for the gun and the right thumb wound supports that,” she said. “I have limited information. It could also be consistent with other scenarios. That’s the important thing. That’s why the witnesses need to speak to the grand jury and the grand jury needs to hear all the unbiased testimony and compare those statements to the physical evidence.”

His alleged statements, by the way, include this one -
Di d Michael Brown have his hands up when he was shot?:

Wilson reportedly told investigators that when he tried to get out of the vehicle, Brown slammed the door on him and punched him in the face. Wilson drew his weapon and a struggle ensued.

Brown didn't reach into the SUV, over Wilson, and try to yank Wilson's gun out of the holster on his right side. At best, Wilson had already introduced the gun into the situation.
edit on 13Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:13:50 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I feel sorry for that officer.

The mob wants their 'pound of flesh' regardless if it's 'justice'.

Meanwhile elsewhere in places like Chicago AA are gun down every day without the media circus.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
According to weather.com, there's a 100% chance of rain during the day and a 80% chance at night.

It's hard to stay out in the cold rain. This will force away all the real protesters.

My guess is there will be looting by a large group who just want their Christmas presents free but must stores in that area probably moved their stock out already.

I'm a little worried about other cities. I don't think stores are prepared as they are in Ferguson. Already here in Chicago, there's a technique of a large group going into a store and stuffing bags full of merchandise and running out - knowing they can't catch everyone.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It seems that the grand jury still has more testimony to listen to, or either more evidence to be checked out, as they will reconvene on monday. The more I think about it, it does not matter what the verdict is, because the people are going to behave inappropriately regardless. People have a right to protest, but many are overstepping the bounds of law, and the authorities are within their power to use whatever force is necessary to restore order. Whether you agree with it or not, that is how it stands. I mean the simple fact that people would riot when they disagree with a verdict is ridiculous, and runs contrary to what American justice stands for. Our justice system is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but running around breaking the law or acting inappropriately is not going to change anything, and will only make matters worse. And a guilty verdict is not going to get these people off the street. If you believe that then you are sorely mistaken. It will be pandemonium regardless of the verdict, mark my words.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
A simple Yes/No the case should go / not go to trial should not take months and the state is giving people two fingers and at this rate a trial would take five years to get started and then run for ten years.

People say that the cop executed the man and that alone is enough to get this case in court if only to prosecute people that boar false witness and to clear the cops name.

No they don't want that and I wonder why ?

Pointing guns into protestors face until they react does not make them criminals and it is high time that police were stopped from acting like Hitler's SS-Guard units in the USA

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039my understanding is they are waiting to see if a grand jury is going to recommend the cop goes to trial or not the trial if there is one has not started yet. why they taking so long i have no idea pretty open and shut case cop shot an unarmed guy more than 30 feet from patrol car and killed him any way you look at it its still murder.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I would agree that it's open and shut if you ignore any number of possibly mitigating factors. "Unfortunately" the grand jury doesn't get to ignore all that stuff and has to look at every last possible thing.

That being said, it IS taking an absurd amount of time to return a true bill, or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33
The picture I saw showed the body over a hundred feet from the police car and his head was pointing towards the car.

Apparently he ran away, stopped, changed his mind and decided to rush the cop some distance away and that is when the cop took him down but it's OK if you think no sane man would do that because apparently he was not sane, was drugged up and thought he was the hulk.

Sure they can fake blood test to cover this up but lets remember all the fire fighters that dies on the day of 9-11 and compare that to the number of police that got killed because that, so I am told came up with a big zero.

Sounds to me that the police are making it up as they go along and we need to wear body protection when we are near the police.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

All he had was marijuana in his system not PCP. He was sane, no criminal record. So does it make sense, the narrative that's been droned out since August?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Its pretty much the same as the Zimmerman deal...

Only two people truly know what happened in this case and one of them is dead... the other is a police officer. Unless there is overwhelming compelling evidence that he acted outside of the law, the officer will not be charged.

You can take that to the bank.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

looking at the cctv footage of him in the deli/shop.. its clear he was not a nice, normal citizen.

I'm with the cop on this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He pushed the guy out of his way, not the correct thing to do obviously... worth a death sentence? No.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
very true, he shouldn't get the death sentence for pushing someone - but that's not why he was shot, was he!

It goes to character - it makes me think he's definitely the type who would charge a cop to assault him even after he'd been warned, that movie paints a picture of this man being a violent thug who doesn't care for anyone or any authority.

He's clearly not a decent human being.

Where there is smoke, there's fire!

edit on pm1050308232014-11-23T22:50:53-06:00102014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Just doesn't seem feasible to me that someone would go for a cops gun then after being shot and shot at from behind to turn around and charge the cop. I think it's more feasible there's something horribly wrong with the cop.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Its pretty much the same as the Zimmerman deal...

Only two people truly know what happened in this case and one of them is dead... the other is a police officer. Unless there is overwhelming compelling evidence that he acted outside of the law, the officer will not be charged.

You can take that to the bank.

Bingo!!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
The magazine is loaded, and the round is chambered.

Soon the trigger will be pulled, and Ferguson will burn.

Such a sad day.

It is so predictable.

The strategy is worn out imo. Time they came up with something new.
Civil unrest is great for the economy and Ferguson is now famous...around the World, the media treadmill is pumping the lies out and the puppets are all buying it hook line and Sandy Creek sinker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join