It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Talked To This Ex-Special Forces Guy Today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

TBH I can see why people are skeptical or your story.

Firstly I assume Spec ops teams are only privy to information that is necessary for a mission, and the brass wouldn't let the cat out of the bag just in case the operatives are compromised. So how did your source get this knowledge?

Secondly there is a cone of silence amongst former servicemen. A former neighbor of mine served in Vietnam and while he did tell me of his role he would never divulge the details of his missions. So why was your source so willing to speak out?

And finally why would your source claim that the movies are more accurate then they seem when movies are always inaccurate?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just love these threads. I was talking to my grandpa who worked at area 51, I was talking to my neighbor the ex CIA agent, I was talking to my friend the black ops guy, I was talking to my friend from the CDC, I was talking to my friend the alien from alpha centuri.
Of course I never believe any of them. But you know if they came out and identified themselves someone would have to kill them. Perfect cover for telling stories that should begin Once upon a time...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

So why was your source so willing to speak out?

I don't know, it's not like he told me stuff I could report to any government agency that could be believed anyways, just like in this thread. But it had the same vibe as the Aaron Russo interview.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Sersh
I remember watching a documentary on aircraft carriers and how we tested ours buy simulating an attack on pearl harbor, and it was a success. So they can't say they didn't know it was possible, they should have been ready for it. To the OP, I too was in the service and well acquainted with special operators and you are correct that they are well aware of these types of conspiracies, and there is nothing to do to stop it with out paying with your career or life. a reply to: mindseye1609

Weird. I have a fair number of friends going back to high school who ended up in one form of special operations or another, across multiple branches of the military, and not one of them has ever even hinted at knowing anything about any kind of conspiracy or plots. Guess all your spec ops delta force seal ranger buddies are more loose lipped than mine.
Reality trumps fantasy any day. But hey give the guy credit for spinning a yarn. Creative writing 101 .
I live in Hampton Roads, one of the prime areas of the nation for ex military and current military and none of my friends have said anything about these things . They have told some horror stories of war in the middle east especially but this conspiracy stuff naw. Not a bit and I've asked being a member of this site believe me.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I have to say the conversion was extremity interesting, I just asked him one question. And he basically spilled the beans on many covert operations nothing specific, but enough that you could tell he just knew. It was crazy. Eventually the conversation went to 9/11 which he said it is basically known in his circle of operatives that it was an inside job. Also people have been killed to be silenced about this event if they spoke up publicly and too damagingly, he even mentioned a specific time window used.

Nothing anybody can do about it either, it is what it is.

I can't say too much more, but he says some of the things you see in the movies actually happen, especially the way they show it being covered up so the general population doesn't know.

But the 9/11 part of the conversation is what had me the most interested.

LOL. You do realize that most likely he was not "ex special forces" at all, right?

If I had a buck for every guy out there who calims to be SEAL/DELTA/Marine sniper/ spaceshuttle door gunner, I'd be able to retire.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So he told you things that are so sensitive you can't repeat them. You can't even identify him in any way. You can't even name a movie that he referenced. You don't even know his name.

But despite all that you expect people to believe that he told you deep dark secrets? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. One minute you're saying he didn't tell you anything that amounts to much, the next you're banging the super duper top secret info drum again.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

As a retired delta force seal ranger sniper who served on multiple space shuttle missions I find your post to be highly offensive! Do you even orbit bro?!?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
You are also wrong about them being "officials"....

Not 'officials' but 'experts', then (although some were 'officials' and a few may not have been 'experts'). Worth paying attention to what they have to say all the same.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The "official secrets act" would cover this guy even if he is retired, but if British assets weren't used then he doesn't need to keep quiet, he's just telling a story based on hearsay.
That now said, I reckon you could get away with being a little more open if we treat this as a story.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Delta force SEAL ranger sniper space shuttle door gunner"...

Still wishes he was a marine...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You probably do know why he talked with you so freely.

The same thing happened to me with a person I became close to for awhile. It happened in a metro area of a large city. You see you and me both probably talk to people, or at least talked to people about the same things.

This person at the time was homeless, and a drunk. But later on he got a place and a job, while we continued our "conversations" if you want to call it that.

During these visits after studying he would tell me some really weird stuff. And I had no reason to disbelieve him. He was a Vietnam Vet, a big black man, hard as steel.

He got a job working at a pawn shop, I remember one day a thug walking into the store with a rifle and pointing it at him and tried to rob the place. Rob just stared the man down with his icy steel eyes and said, "Boy if you point that gun at me you better use it," he didn't flinch, or anything, and then he was over the counter in a flash, ripped the gun from the thug with such a ferocity, and the thug went running as if the end of the world was upon him, and I tell you, Rob almost shot him.

He told me some stories though. I could tell you some things, but like other people on this forum stated. Oh, you 'know someone, who knows someone who knows someone' yadda yadda. But we know right?

He actually became homeless after he stopped working for the Secret Service and the government murdered his wife and his son. That they were murdered are facts that are of public record, and how they were murdered, it was obvious hit jobs. And this person knew a lot of stuff, even before he started to study, that is why he started to to begin with, and because it was time for him. Unfortunately he fell back into some old habits and hasn't come around yet. I have hope for him still though.

The story about some telescopes was a very interesting one, I'm not saying I believed it, but it was very intriguing.

You're a bright one, so how can I put this that you would understand...Remember the frogs? Well don't forget what one of them in particular represents, that is false. There is a reason for that.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Delta force SEAL ranger sniper space shuttle door gunner"...

Still wishes he was a marine...

Made me laugh dude...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

That's actually the only one out of the bunch I actually can legitimately claim :p

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What I meant was they have heard of these conspiracies' and knew about them by story only, they were not involved in any way what so ever. My friends never talk to me about any operations that I was not involved with and I never ask. Sorry if I didn't communicate my reply well. If any group was involved with something like 911, they sure as hell would not talk about it openly, unless told to do so for disinfo purposes. That why I said your career or life would be compromised. I still wonder why that navy squeal came out on FOX with his story. It doesn't make since unless there is an intell purpose. reply to: Shamrock6

edit on 21-11-2014 by Sersh because: dyslexic

edit on 21-11-2014 by Sersh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sersh

Ah. Well that makes sense yea. At first I thought there were stories like "no crap, there I was...."

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
HA HA, I only know a few green beanie's and they are professionals, and not prone to breaking their TS's. reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I dont take it as whether he embellished anything or not, what I did not think cool was how your OP stated something big and then was such a let down with no juicy information shared. Why say you know something if you cant say anything? He may have told you so that you would tell...ever think of that?

Anyway, if something like this happens, just keep it to yourself or come forward with the intel. we have all heard things that we wont share because people are not ready to hear it, but you dont say to them I have information which will directly affect you and then stop there and say but I cant tell you what it is.

Maybe talk to the man/woman and tell them that you have been thinking deeply about what they shared, and that you are a regular on a discussion board where people of like interest would like to hear more, anonymously of course.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Jack reacher a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You didnt talk to an ex-operator; they dont talk about things that they have seen/done or are privy to.
The guy pulled your leg.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sersh
What I meant was they have heard of these conspiracies' and knew about them by story only, they were not involved in any way what so ever. My friends never talk to me about any operations that I was not involved with and I never ask. Sorry if I didn't communicate my reply well. If any group was involved with something like 911, they sure as hell would not talk about it openly, unless told to do so for disinfo purposes. That why I said your career or life would be compromised. I still wonder why that navy squeal came out on FOX with his story. It doesn't make since unless there is an intell purpose. reply to: Shamrock6

I'm not just replying to your post but to all the posters
who have expressed this sentiment that veterans don't
talk. Just check out "Veteran's Today" you might be surprised.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Rebel 5

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join