It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mysterious' fibers in Chino Valley. Biodegradable gauze?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Since it's a training area, that means chaff is going to fall, as fighters fly in the area doing training. Which is going to be somewhat sticky, to hold it together. It has to go somewhere after being dispensed.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hi Zap, when I was outthere in 06 I was witness to a refueling midair! It was freaky and we were astounded by it, called the local towers and they of course were ??? A very busy area for Military training. Only saw it once but it was amazing.

Side note:
Cloud seeding that area was one of the first things I heard in CT circles.

What?! You mean that there's such a thing as cloud seeding ?! But there's no way you can modify the weather can you?!! Or even use a system like HAARP to weaponize the weather could you?! I mean mean, surely the UN would ban such an act. . Wow what a crazy world that we know so little about. Hmm.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Since it's a training area, that means chaff is going to fall, as fighters fly in the area doing training. Which is going to be somewhat sticky, to hold it together. It has to go somewhere after being dispensed.

Yeah chaff. Alrighty. Whatever ya say
. See this right here is what makes me angry. People give first hand testimony and all people can do is try to debunk. I really don't get it. It's so obvious so many things are lies yet you people continue to trust the very same elements helping to either spread the lie or are complicit. Ugh. Well heck might as well throw this in too not like you're going to believe in Climate Engineering or anything Dr. Keith is saying about alumina.

It's all good like I said I'm not worried about a thing.
edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I drive a truck, which means that I'm all over this country. I have NEVER seen anything that fit a chemtrail. Not once. And I've spent my entire life studying aviation, including almost 30 years actually being on a ramp, and crawling all over just about every type of aircraft in the military. I haven't once seen a damn thing that has even BEGUN to convince me that chemtrails are real.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

And yet Wiki works just fine for you, when you're posting about something. Double standard much?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

And yet Wiki works just fine for you, when you're posting about something. Double standard much?

I could post dozens from multiple sources but again you and all the other people that don't believe are so set in your ways it's amazing you believe even wikipedia. The reason I called the other one out because it was obvious he went and Googled morgellons as soon as he saw that, then posted ONLY that link AND by CDC to boot JUST to TRY and prove a point so yeah the argument was pretty invalid upon just that basis alone, not just the use of wiki.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I drive a truck, which means that I'm all over this country. I have NEVER seen anything that fit a chemtrail. Not once. And I've spent my entire life studying aviation, including almost 30 years actually being on a ramp, and crawling all over just about every type of aircraft in the military. I haven't once seen a damn thing that has even BEGUN to convince me that chemtrails are real.

Well then lucky you plenty of other people have

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Then prove that they're chemtrails. Take the things you pull off, and take them to a lab and have them identified. If it's so common, you should have plenty of samples. Take video of them falling, show them falling from aircraft flying overhead. If you have so much evidence, you should be able to blow this out of the skies, and start to prove that they're real.

But you won't, will you. Because "you don't care" if we believe or not.
edit on 11/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It's amazing how only people that don't have aviation experience are able to see them as chemtrails, and anyone that has ever had any kind of experience is blind to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It's amazing how only people that don't have aviation experience are able to see them as chemtrails, and anyone that has ever had any kind of experience is blind to them.

Took an Avionics course for nearly a year at cochise college visited the airfield next to post on many occasions. I know more than you think

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Then prove that they're chemtrails. Take the things you pull off, and take them to a lab and have them identified. If it's so common, you should have plenty of samples. Take video of them falling, show them falling from aircraft flying overhead. If you have so much evidence, you should be able to blow this out of the skies, and start to prove that they're real.

But you won't, will you. Because "you don't care" if we believe or not.

It's not common, but it has happened. And where am I going to have someone analyze them? Serious question. The college, does it cost money? How can I trust the analysis? You see, these are real questions.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And I spent close to 30 years on a ramp, climbing into fuel tanks, assisting with refueling, turning wrenches, and doing just about everything else out there. Yet, I can't seem to see chemtrails, when other people can. Amazing that.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

There are plenty of independent labs out there that would analyze what you send them. Cost will vary depending on what lab you send it to.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

And I spent close to 30 years on a ramp, climbing into fuel tanks, assisting with refueling, turning wrenches, and doing just about everything else out there. Yet, I can't seem to see chemtrails, when other people can. Amazing that.

Guess I'll just have take your word on that. My uncle works at Boeing doesn't mean he knows or would admit to knowing anyway. On top of that what do you think it's every plane? It's specific planes flown from specific places. I'm sure they high level clearance to work on or around them but hey what do I know?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

There are plenty of independent labs out there that would analyze what you send them. Cost will vary depending on what lab you send it to.

Well next time it happens I will have it analyzed and post the results on here.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The point, as said already, is that people that have aviation experience, myself included, never seem to see chemtrails. Yet people without as much experience, or with no experience at all, always seem to see them.

I see dozens of flights every day, and every type of contrail that you can describe, and not once have I ever looked at one and said that didn't look right, or that wasn't a normal contrail.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The point, as said already, is that people that have aviation experience, myself included, never seem to see chemtrails. Yet people without as much experience, or with no experience at all, always seem to see them.

I see dozens of flights every day, and every type of contrail that you can describe, and not once have I ever looked at one and said that didn't look right, or that wasn't a normal contrail.

Well we can agree to disagree then.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: phoenix9884
There may be a link between chemtrails and Morgellons.

Yes, there is a link.

Both are figments of someone's imagination!

Morgellons is by no means a figment of a person's imagination, and is a blatant example of the failure of science to properly investigate. Were you aware of the fact that the fibers that come from the wounds of Morgellons patients do not match any known fibers on the face of the earth? That kind of blows the theory out of the water that fibers are becoming lodged in open wounds after the fact. These fibers are biological in nature, and originate within a person's body. You are perpetuating the cycle of false information with statements like that, and could be making it more difficult for this disease to be given the attention it deserves. You have no clue who your post may influence, and that is one way misinformation tends to spread.

I never really believed that chemtrails are anything more than contrails, but the substances that have been depicted in this thread are very strange indeed. The first has been explained relatively well, but I am not so sure about the substance that was found in the garden in the other video. They do appear to be similar to those that come from Morgellons patients, but without chemical analysis it is next to impossible to make an accurate determination. The only shiny substance that I've ever seen, that looks somewhat similar to this, is the trail left behind a slug.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I know more than you think

You clearly don't otherwise you would have known that normal air traffic passes through your area, you would know that contrails can spread into cloud cover, you would know that contrails can stop and start and you would recognise fecking undulatus clouds when you see them.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus

originally posted by: hellobruce

There may be a link between chemtrails and Morgellons.

Yes, there is a link.

Both are figments of someone's imagination!

Morgellons is by no means a figment of a person's imagination, and is a blatant example of the failure of science to properly investigate. Were you aware of the fact that the fibers that come from the wounds of Morgellons patients do not match any known fibers on the face of the earth? That kind of blows the theory out of the water that fibers are becoming lodged in open wounds after the fact. These fibers are biological in nature, and originate within a person's body. You are perpetuating the cycle of false information with statements like that, and could be making it more difficult for this disease to be given the attention it deserves. You have no clue who your post may influence, and that is one way misinformation tends to spread.

I never really believed that chemtrails are anything more than contrails, but the substances that have been depicted in this thread are very strange indeed. The first has been explained relatively well, but I am not so sure about the substance that was found in the garden in the other video. They do appear to be similar to those that come from Morgellons patients, but without chemical analysis it is next to impossible to make an accurate determination. The only shiny substance that I've ever seen, that looks somewhat similar to this, is the trail left behind a slug.

So why haven't they been properly investigated then? Where's the lab analysis?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join