It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The Quiz - How Old Is Your Soul?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Short, fun, meaningless quiz to have some light weight fun with.
For those who enjoy these kinds of things .. have fun.

How Old Is Your Soul - Quiz Here

You got: Mature Soul

A mature soul like yours has figured out a lot about this world. You know how to take care of yourself and where to look for help. But you're still in the middle of your journey, and you've got a lot to look forward to. Enjoy it!

This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously. However, I'll state that I hope that I don't have to be incarnated again. I'm trying to work off my bad habits and cut down on the karma that could (according to some beliefs) cause me to have to come back. I'm tired of being stuck in a body. Hopefully I'll get to move on after death and won't be recycled.

Side note - I picked 'Egyptian Book of the Dead' as my book.
I know one of the others had a better spiritual base but the Egyptian stuff is fun to read.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Ditto
2nd Line

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Oh NO!

Brand new!!!!

UGH....

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You got: Ancient Soul

An ancient soul like you has reached the highest level of enlightenment. You can feel that you are one with the universe, that your soul transcends time and space, and exists eternally. You are love. You are peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You got: Ancient Soul

An ancient soul like you has reached the highest level of enlightenment. You can feel that you are one with the universe, that your soul transcends time and space, and exists eternally. You are love. You are peace

Sal

Hey, THANKS! That made my day.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yippee, I got a brand new soul! apparently I am a pristine, freshly-minted soul, as pure as the driven snow, with every possibility ahead of me.

Question 7 had me perplexed because I was hoping that Ra's Al Ghul was an option, Sadly I had to settle for Zeus.

edit on 19-11-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What i got

How Old Is Your Soul?
You got: Ancient Soul An ancient soul like you has reached the highest level of enlightenment. You can feel that you are one with the universe, that your soul transcends time and space, and exists eternally. You are love. You are peace.

Nice..

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You got: Wise Old Soul

Wisdom has come to you with much experience. Physically, you're still youthful, but you have a deep understanding of the world and the people in it that guides you to the right path.

edit on 19-11-2014 by Sublimecraft because: bbcode error

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I love these little quizzes!

I am also a mature soul.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Wisdom has come to you with much experience. Physically, you're still youthful, but you have a deep understanding of the world and the people in it that guides you to the right path.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wise Old Soul....

But that's not true. I make mistakes all the time. I'm as terribly flawed and foolish as the next person.

CdT

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You got: Growing Soul

You've been around long enough to learn a few things, but there's still so much in front of you. You're coming into your own and growing in independence and understanding. You're on the right track!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mature soul.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I also got the status of "wise old soul". Like another poster here mentioned for being wise, I keep making mistakes. But the point is, we make those mistakes and then recognize them, not embrace them as being not mistakes so we then progress don't we?

A few years ago, I was taken out of body during high pain and stress during meditation and told by a guide, she told me she had shown me the way and was free to go on. If I showed another, I would be free to go on as well....life is lessons it seems and learning.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I only hope we don't repeat our lives' tell we get it right...but then again what is right and in who's or what's eye's ??

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Another day another FF quiz - maybe we should have an online quiz forum and you could be the FSME?
Anywho - my result is

You got: Mature Soul

A mature soul like yours has figured out a lot about this world. You know how to take care of yourself and where to look for help. But you're still in the middle of your journey, and you've got a lot to look forward to. Enjoy it!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yup. That's what I came up with as well... "It's 5 O' Clock Somewhere." Lol.
edit on 11/19/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It said I'm Ben Franklin!

Again!

What the heck!

(if you haven't figured it out, I'm just a baby at heart)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well what do you know...

You got: Brand New Soul

You are a pristine, freshly-minted soul, as pure as the driven snow, with every possibility ahead of you. You're open-minded and ready for adventure. Go find your destiny!

I'll do that..

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

My quiz results were odd.....

I fall somewhere between being the creator of this reality and all souls therein

OR

Having a soul that is only 3 days old.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join