It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doco - The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Part II Moon Rising.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
The mistakes of blurring out a particular image on a photo requires one to be purposely blur something on a photo. You can't just accidentally blur a small part of a photo. An entire photo? sure, bad focusing does a lot. But this is a pure and simple blurring effect that in my line of work using photoshop, can't be applied without intension.

In your line of work you use photoshop do you, how about a link to some of the pictures YOU have a problem with and let the photographers amongst us explain a few things to YOU!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Other way around. My job involves photo and digital manipulation. I can tell you right now open of the most simplest ways to un-blur an image is to sharpen it. Simple as that. Impossible my ass lol.

Want to put your money were your mouth is then, the photographers here could give you some test pictures post them on here for you to download and you could work your magic on them, when you FAIL you could then STFU!!!

edit on 23-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
While I agree you should prove him wrong with a real test, there has to be a more polite way to say it.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Good but just wondering.. could the blurring of images be done by NASA to remove items that are still natural but because people may go nuts and think it is a spaceship or base and to save time from forming new conspiracies and bothering with explanations?

edit on 23-11-2014 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this intriguing thread OP! i haven't quite read the whole thread yet,but couldn't resist jumping into the melee!

I'm familiar with a few of the ideas mentioned in the first video (haven't seen the second yet) and with regards to vector logo,it was always clear this was intentionally used globally and that it represented something.There is a thread here..
www.abovetopsecret.com... a member points out that this is Enki's symbol,which is also used in Star Trek incidentally.This is also what wespenre.com... is suggesting i.e. Enki is 'running things' so to speak? although there is also clearly a link with the 'vector shaped UFO's'...does anyone have any ideas towards this please?

The whole video was excellent and it is amazing what is portrayed just by the adjustments..may i speculate that these are specifically Annunaki bases/civilisations?the geology is completely distorted by the original photos as well,who knows what it's like there?..interesting thought and another thing to ponder-is that there are 1.8 million clementine images to sift through and adjust..now there's a challenge hmmm.

I completely subscribe to the fact that their (Annunaki) hallmark has been left on most planets and moons in the solar system (not forgetting Earth) so i lean towards that notion..the moon seems to have a function as well? (kind of like what David Icke is saying) and i think this is impacting us in 'this reality' now i.e. perceived 3rd density life..i come across this link..www.trickedbythelight.com... and in the content some where, it implies that the moon is even used as a tool of sorts to 'recycle souls' during the afterlife and the Sun is also important in all this..it also claims that this so called afterlife realm is 'manufactured/manipulated' by TPTB/Annunaki etc and they say going into the light is a trap..deep stuff lol.

As for the "space elevators theory" i'm quite open to that idea,but i really think there is more to it than that...i'm kind of having a conflict of ideas with regards to the 'grand deception' being spun?..i'm not sure if you guys are familiar with a youtuber texasyellowrose She claims that these lines that we see on SOHO space cams are posts of some sort? crazy stuff? in know lol that is certainly some high grade conspiracy idea,whatever the case i certainly would feel there is a significant reason behind whatever these lines/post things are? there is a hyper 'dimensional grid' aspect that is incorperrated into the bigger picture as well it would seem.

There is certainly some deception a foot and i feel the real truth may even prove to be too overwhelming for the hardened critical thinkers out there.

SnF

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollisioN

Good but just wondering.. could the blurring of images be done by NASA to remove items that are still natural but because people may go nuts and think it is a spaceship or base and to save time from forming new conspiracies and bothering with explanations?

The blurs in the Clementine photo-set are just uncertainties in photo-stitching. I'll say it one more time: If you see an "anomaly" in some historical lunar photo (and some people are still citing Lunar Orbiter frames dating from 1964, FGS) just grab the coords and go look at the modern Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter library. You get 0.8 m/px resolution as opposed to ~150m/px. Why would you not do that?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asertus

originally posted by: CollisioN

The blurs in the Clementine photo-set are just uncertainties in photo-stitching. I'll say it one more time: If you see an "anomaly" in some historical lunar photo (and some people are still citing Lunar Orbiter frames dating from 1964, FGS) just grab the coords and go look at the modern Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter library. You get 0.8 m/px resolution as opposed to ~150m/px. Why would you not do that?

Actually it can be as good as 0.25m per pixel for certain areas !

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: wmd_2008
While I agree you should prove him wrong with a real test, there has to be a more polite way to say it.

That was the polite version the other would get me banned!

After all this BS about Apollo hoax, blurred out objects has been gone over on many threads running to thousands of pages.

It's the same old assumptions over and over again.
edit on 23-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The 'vector' is not Enki's symbol. His symbols are the twin rivers Tigris and Euphrates (often coming out of his shoulders) as he is the god of earth, and their known earth was the land around Tigris and Euphrates.

His hat is not a vector, it is a horned crown.
Compare your picture of Enki to the depiction of Shamash, with the same horned crown.

Verdict: not a vector.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Two points, part way through the video a commentator says that Apollo 13 lem was crashed into the moon, I always thought the crew used it as a 'lifeboat' to get back to earth.

You are correct. The following LMs crashed into the Moon (most of them deliberately, to derive seismic data):

Apollo 10 Descent stage
Apollo 11 Ascent stage
Apollo 12 Ascent stage
Apollo 14 Ascent stage
Apollo 15 Ascent stage
Apollo 16 Ascent stage
Apollo 17 Ascent stage

Thank you for the confirmation, the moon is beginning to seem like a junk yard!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

a reply to: EndOfDays77

His hat is not a vector, it is a horned crown.
Compare your picture of Enki to the depiction of Shamash, with the same horned crown.

Verdict: not a vector.

Its a bit off topic but need to snatch something like this when it comes up.

It has been a matter of debate but no one seems to know where the Roman god Janus originated. Some say its a Roman original. Anyway look at the figure far left in above compare to below.

All roads lead to the Sumerian delta.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

And now I know you're just trolling. Sharpening an image doesnt unblur it!! You CANNOT undo a reduction in detail! Blurring a photo removes its detail! Sharpening does nothing but smooth it out. You should know this.

Firstly you're talking crap. I don't know what you think you know, but sharpening does more then simply smooth. Here's like 2 tutorials that explain how to unblur an image - (in the first one he even mentions sharpening works just as well.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I take it when the other countries' probes come back, you wont believe their photos either. You call me naive, yet you're believing Jose Escamilla and extraordinary claims without any actual evidence. Bring back a piece of pottery from the moon, skeletons, etc before claiming there is a civilization there.

Will will see what that photos say when they when they have something to say

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
I think you mean right, as the left is Gilgamesh and the Lion...

But yes the right is Isimud (Usmu) the messenger of Enki (later called Ea).
www.mesopotamia.co.uk...

One could speculate any number of psychological reasons why a messenger/vizier would be two-faced... but again off topic

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You get 0.8 m/px resolution as opposed to ~150m/px. Why would you not do that?

Well, if they did that there goes their silly conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Firstly you're talking crap. I don't know what you think you know, but sharpening does more then simply smooth. Here's like 2 tutorials that explain how to unblur an image - (in the first one he even mentions sharpening works just as well.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The first one is just employing the basic ingredients of sharpening on a very slightly blurred original image.

I'm calling fake on the second one.

Here's the same technique described in the first video used on a screencap of the second one:

edit on 24-11-2014 by onebigmonkey because: tyop

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
~double post~
edit on 24-11-2014 by onebigmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

what do you mean fake? it's a tutorial showing how it's done.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
I'm calling fake on the second one.

Yep, that one is definitely a fake.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You guys seem to not want there to be a way to be able to un blur. And i don't know why you'd say that second one was fake just because it was developed for the government only. Here's a public viewing of another way it's done.

Regardless, as i keep stressing, the moon photo of the blurred image can and was un blurred. You all seem like children living under a rock.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-11-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

You guys seem to not want there to be a way to be able to un blur. And i don't know why you'd say that second one was fake just because it was developed for the government only. Here's a public viewing of another way it's done.

Regardless, as i keep stressing, the moon photo of the blurred image can and was un blurred. You all seem like children living under a rock.

www.youtube.com...

Why not demonstrate by unblurring your Avatar? Should be easy, right?

Specify your tools and steps.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join