It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read Alleged Cop Killer Eric Frein’s Letter that Got Him Charged with Terrorism: He Wanted a Revol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
thefreethoughtproject.com...

Oh god. I can see it now.. We're all future terrorist because we use sites like this.

Our nation is far from what it was and what it should be. I have seen so many depressing changes made in my time that I cannot imagine what it must be like for you. There is so much wrong and on so many levels only passing through the crucible of another revolution can get us back the liberties we once had. I do not pretend to know what that revolution will look like or even if it would be successful. Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

Well.. This is going to be used to support an agenda. Ugh. The guys got balls I'll give him that.

So people... What do we make of this now? What's your point of view?
edit on 11/17/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/17/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I made a thread about the terrorism charges a few days ago here.
Like I said before, what he did at most was premeditated murder or whatever the legal term is. Killing a cop isn't an act of terrorism, it's murder. It's just a small step away until anyone who disagrees with the president is labeled a terrorist and sent to a "reeducation camp".

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Boy this sounds like Fahrenheit 451

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This is why the nsa data collection is a big deal....lets say you are someone who gets labelled as a "terrorist"...and they have thin evidence at best...well now they go through all the data they have on you and select everything and anything you ever said that makes you look like an ass or take it out of context.

Anyone who says the nsa data collection is not a big deal is extremely naive. People have been and will be manipulated for whatever is needed. Imagine people voting for certain bills or donating for certain parties because you don't want the photos of you railing some prostitute exposed or some racist joke you told your buddy they have on file.

This is also why the justice system is #ed...stack obscure charges any way you can to make it look like they are worse than what they are. Not that i'm defending this guy but im sure we will never hear his side of the story and he'll we washed away under a stack of charges and if he lose the terrorism charge this will become case law for the next time they want to drop this on someone.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Well said, I think you're completely right.
Another aspect of it is the media; if tptb want someone to be seen as a terrorist, all they have to do is plaster some obscure quote that the person made years ago all over the tv, and suddenly the general public will be screaming for justice against someone who could very well be innocent.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Please add to the discussion already in progress here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join