It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 alien autopsy image is ‘smoking gun’, researcher claims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

UFO expert Tom Carey was sent images of ‘insect-like’ aliens from 1947, photographed after autopsy inside the secretive facility – by a woman thought to be involved in one of America’s intellligence agencies.

Carey describes his discovery as ‘the smoking gun’.

Carey has contacted official Kodak historians to certify the authenticity of the film stock – and to ensure the date is accurate. He aims to reveal his findings in full early next year.

The content of the images is explosive – showing clear images of aliens under autopsy, something the US has always denied.

Link

Has anyone seen the image described? Could this actually be the smoking gun?
Will the image suddenly disappear? (Most likely).

I've not much else to say until we can view the actual image but it's something to look forward too.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Although I can't remember where I'm pretty sure I've seen that image before somewhere. I'd still be pretty interested in seeing the other photo's mentioned in the article.

Great find, thanks for sharing

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So where are the "smoking-gun" image of the alien autopsy ?

I'm pretty sure that the Roswell accident was a military cover up, to hide the US capability to detect Russian nuclear tests, among others.

99% of all other alien/ufo's are most likely military aircraft or hoaxes.. sad thou - coz i want to believe.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

One of the most enduring mysteries of the past few decades could be about to be solved, as a researcher claims to have uncovered a clear photograph of an alien from Area 51 – on film which maker Kodak has dated as authentically being from 1947, the date of the supposed crash.

So Kodak has already said they are indeed from 1947, that sounds kind of promising, but why would he release this info and make us wait, if it is that ground breaking then why not just get it out there? if the photos are real and he knows that they are authentic then that info alone and the photo's will speak for itself.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
All that article has is a picture of a head of an "alien". Where are the rest of the pics? Oh, and the fact he isn't releasing them until early next year just makes it that much more suspicious....does he need time to alter or come up with more images or something? Likely he needs time to prepare for his next book release or something.
edit on 11/17/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've also found a more indepth article on it on OpenMinds..

Roswell researcher and author Tom Carey told the crowd at American University yesterday that he has the “smoking gun” to prove once and for all aliens are real. According to an article by WTOP in Washington, Carey claims to have a picture of an alien, but did not have the picture with him.
Carey has been researching the alleged crash a flying saucer in Roswell, NM since 1991. He is a co-author and researcher of a couple of books on the topic with his research partner Don Schmitt.

Link

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I presume the images in the Metro article are just the usual journo bumpf.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'd take this story with a large pinch of salt , Leslie Kean has already distanced herself from it.

Leslie Kean was quick to distance herself from the alien pictures. On Facebook she wrote: “I had nothing to do with the Roswell part. Just want to make that clear.”
www.journal.com.ph...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Look..i believe there is ET life out there, advanced and less so among them, all stages actually and i even reckon based on discernment more than anything else, that some species are technologically advanced enough to have come here to study our planet and it's flora and fauna throughout history, even if we at present cannot fathom how they manage it.

BUT...i don't think a picture or an image can ever be held up as proof of ET's coming here, or anything like a smoking gun.

Simply because we are sneaky buggers as a species, we are also quite gullible too.

Here's a simple if somewhat unorthodox way that image could be manufactured.

Take genuine, unexposed Kodak film from 1947.

Photoshop your ET on your PC or MAC.

Print out your Photoshopped ET image.

Take your genuine Kodak film put it inside an antique camera.

Shoot an image of the Photoshopped image.

Develop the 1947 Kodak film...hey presto! No evidence of digital tampering on the genuine Kodak film...

No evidence of digital tampering doesn't mean an image is genuine...just that the hoaxer has taken more steps to convince us than usual.

Or...it could be a genuine ET image..but because of the above, it cannot be held up as proof of ET.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

So Kodak has already said they are indeed from 1947, that sounds kind of promising, but why would he release this info and make us wait, if it is that ground breaking then why not just get it out there? if the photos are real and he knows that they are authentic then that info alone and the photo's will speak for itself.

No, the "researcher" claims that Kodak said. They claim a lot, prove nothing.

In fact the article begins and ends with "claims".

One of the most enduring mysteries of the past few decades could be about to be solved, as a researcher claims

We think she was involved in intelligence in World War II, and her husband was a field geologist for an oil company,’ claims Carey.

Perhaps they're trying to generate a buzz in the UFOverse that can be exploited later.
edit on 17-11-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Well we now know who the source is so she could be looked into.
Maybe find her work history an see if she could have had access to anything on this level.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
C'mon you know how these things go by now. Early next year the folks that are members of this so called, " Dream Team " are going to tell us about the Men in Black and how they stole the slides.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

Actually this is somehow familiar to me, wonder what abductees who recall there experiance make of it.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Actually this is somehow familiar to me, wonder what abductees who recall there experiance make of it.

For some reason I think I've seen that image from a video clip somewhere, just can't remember exactly where, I'll have a flick through some youtube clips later and see if I can find it, perhaps I've just seen something similar. I'd really like to see the other images mentioned in the article to get a really good look at this e.t

I ran a google picture search on the image and it only brought up the two articles mentioned in this thread which is quite interesting, was expecting it to bring up scores of images from years ago so this is looking like a new picture regardless of how genuine it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You are probably right, it look's like a stereotypical gray alien and that is likely to be the reason, they tended to portray them as little green men back then and even some of the MJ 12 document's whether fake or real talk about chlorophyl like blood so if real that would suggest a possibly copper based heamoglobin or even an alternative type of circulatory system though they claimed two races and the others were like oversized underdeveloped human fetus with atrophied bowls and no connection to there stomack which as apparently also small, if true it would suggest they had developed an alternative method of nourishment to eating there food and lacked the ability to process food or waste meaning they must have excreted through there skin.

edit on 17-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Found it, was posted on youtube 3 years ago

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Maybe this is the video clip, which has proven a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Seems you found the right video..

edit on 17/11/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Maybe this is the video clip, which has proven a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Seems you found the right video..

I remember that one, it was on tv a few years back, if I remember rightly they used cows innards for the e.t's internals. The video was instantly debunked as there was a telephone with a coiled wire on it which wasn't available at that time.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Two things:

1) Film from 1947 would show tell-tale signs of quality degradation if tried to be used to take a photograph 60+ years later (and a film expert from Kodak could tell that), and

2) Taking a picture of a printed image is also easily discernable by your average lay person, let alone any sort of experts--your proposed hoax would fall flat on its face before it ever gained any traction.

I'm not saying what you describe isn't possible, I'm just saying that it will be easily detected if this is the case.

Also, if I recall correctly from watching that Alien Autopsy video years ago, there are date codes on film (at least the 8mm film used for video) that are symbols, and those symbols are recycled every 20 years or so. I'm assuming it's the same with camera film, and if so, just because the date code is correct for 1947 doesn't mean it's not correct for other years, too (like '67, '87, etc.)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, the phone had nothing to do with it. Actually, for a while, it was hard to prove as a fake--even the film codes matched up to the proper year that it was claimed to have taken place. Obviously they came out and admitted the hoax, but the phone had nothing to do with it--IIRC, that was an assertion made that was false, as they had phones like that in 1947.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join