It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams about alligators all night long.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Thick skinned in that I can take the cruel remarks of other members but sensitive to others who might be abused. Kind of a defender of the underdog. Also I don't want others thinking badly about me. I want to be liked. Online I'm a bit tougher than in real life but aren't we all? reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Thick skinned in that I can take the cruel remarks of other members but sensitive to others who might be abused. Kind of a defender of the underdog. Also I don't want others thinking badly about me. I want to be liked. Online I'm a bit tougher than in real life but aren't we all? reply to: Char-Lee

No I guess i never learned to be tough online, I am always just me. Defender of underdogs me also but I am the underdog here mostly :-)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
THE ALLIGATOR WAS BACK LAST NIGHT

Coming through the door and this time I was unable to grab it's mouth to keep it shut. I was forced to flee. I went up a ladder. I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. Ask it something or I don't know. I'll have to read the thread again. This time I was scared and crying.
edit on 1222014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Aw... sticks and stones kind of stuff. a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I mostly cook and bake from scratch. I love to cook. My favorite thing really. So not too many additives in our food. Obviously some ingredients are purchased whole. I can't make my own chocolate LOL. I don't make my own wine. I do grow my own herbs. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: majestic3
To see a wild alligator or a crocodile in your dream foretells a new beginning or changes in your waking life. This dream can also indicate danger in some way. If you do not kill the alligator, then this dream may not be favorable, but it is rather a caution. The alligator or crocodile within your dream can also highlight your intuition, your spiritual insights, and the spiritual steps you need to take in the forthcoming future. Because of its association with religion, the alligator can mean that negative aspects signify a danger which will shortly come into your life.

Wow. For three nights prior to last night i've dreamed of flooding or deep water. Turbulent water and in two I rescued a child a little boy in one and a little girl who turned out to be Angelina Jolies daughter in another. LOL. Later the same little girl took my drivers license out of the laminate and I had to tell her mother she was naughty. Back to the flooding.... In two the water was in urban areas. I was under a roadway overpass in one and in another I could see rectangular blocks of concrete just below the surface. I've actually had that dream a few times in the past couple of months. The last one was just a lake but it was churning as if in a great storm.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Oh by the way if you leave this unresolved you will likely have similar dreams with alligators.

-Alien

You were right on the money with that one!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

THE ALLIGATOR WAS BACK LAST NIGHT

Coming through the door and this time I was unable to grab it's mouth to keep it shut. I was forced to flee. I went up a ladder. I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. Ask it something or I don't know. I'll have to read the thread again. This time I was scared and crying.

with your situation in mind the ladder might represent your trying to reach a higher level of awareness, it can also represent rising up in payer.

crying is a release of emotion To wake up crying shows the souls sincere lament and desire for change.

recurring nightmares obviously mean the situation has not been resolved
edit on 123131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
flood of emotion

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You are obviously very good at this dream interpretation stuff. Much appreciated.
What do you make of rescuing a,child in two of the three dreams? One a girl one a boy. Both very young. Under six.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Aw... sticks and stones kind of stuff. a reply to: Char-Lee

Yeah I wish I had someone to throw a few at today.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Atta girl. Be tough. If they get mean. Click them off your screen. Easy as pie.

a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Atta girl. Be tough. If they get mean. Click them off your screen. Easy as pie.

a reply to: Char-Lee

Some of us have had a life beyond the understanding of others, I think I do ok but I have seen words crush and destroy lives.
I try to be careful of what I say because there are so many experiences and people whom we cannot begin to understand. Pain also is dealt with differently depending on peoples life and chemistry. Sometimes a wrong word at the right time can end a life, I know I have seen it.

The effect that words can have is incredible: to inform, persuade, hurt or ease pain, end war or start one, kill thousands or even millions of people. They can get your point across, or destroy any hope of your ideas ever being understood.

public.wsu.edu...

BUT SOMETIMES....I just feel like knocking someones head and I have only words! Ha! :-)

Actually I am feeling a building anger lately very unlike me but there it is!
edit on 5-12-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I mostly cook and bake from scratch. I love to cook. My favorite thing really. So not too many additives in our food. Obviously some ingredients are purchased whole. I can't make my own chocolate LOL. I don't make my own wine. I do grow my own herbs. a reply to: xuenchen

I love to cook to, we are vegetarian, vegan except for pasture raised eggs. My favorite is soups in the winter, I have all of these jars full of goodies on my countertop, like 20 of them to add to my soups, I grow herbs also.

When I was young I made cheese, butter, wine and vinegar.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My middle son is total vegan. He won't even use sugar because there is bone used in the refining process. It was hard figuring out things to make for him on thanksgiving. I made him a veggy and rice dish and added the traditional herbs used on Turkey, parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme. So he would have the traditional flavors. He also ate salad and I put aside some of the potatoes before I added milk and butter to the rest. He did say he missed eating the creamed onions. I made the sweet potatoes with oranges and lemons and no butter and steamed brusselsprouts with only salt and pepper. He won't eat eggs so he couldn't have stuffing but he said everything I made was good. (What a good boy huh? Loves his momma). a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Do you hear a ticking sound when they're after you, like a clock?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Well I assure you I mean you no harm and have no cruel
intent. However it is slightly bold of me to ask,
might you be game to a little experiment of sorts?
Concerning these dreams of yours of course?

Just out of pure curiousitys sake? I'm nothing of a
psychologist or schiziatrist of any kind but, I do have
a gigantic interest in dreams. More precisely dream
enhancement. I'll explain and you can decide for
yourself. If you have no interest you need only
not reply. And all that is required if you wish to play,
is to watch this movie.

And report any subsequent alligator dreams to your thread
here? With a reply to me as an alert if you indeed have
any further dreams. Any way please don't think I'm some
sick creepy weirdo try'n to get inside your head. lol
I'm just looking to sieze opportunity in an interest and
it should be fun if nothing else.

SnF

edit on Rpm120614v54201400000005 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sure I'm game. Will watch right now and will report any new alligator dreams here on this thread.
Couldn't hurt.

reply to: randyvs

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No but your avatar looks a little like Smead to me

a reply to: Bedlam

edit on 1262014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

OK I watched it. My dreams are nothing like that I can tell you. I nearly fell over laughing at the hokey alligator costume at the end! What do you hope to accomplish with this? I don't usually get nightmares from movies and especially B horror flicks from the fifties which are usually more funny than scary. And that one was, well pretty bad. Lon Chaney as a would be rapist...must have been at the end of his career. Anyway I'll keep you posted but really don't expect too much.
edit on 1262014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join