It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real War - Social Engineering, Silent Weapons & A Quiet Genocide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

gospel of john, 10:34, got it
"ye are as gods"
it makes a bit more sense when reading on to 10:36
and on to 14:12+

are they trying to tack this onto ps 82? (...i don't think that works either) /shrug
thanks for the homework

have you read 2nd peter chapter 3?
there's some stuff in the quoted text back there (re: NeoLeon; new lion?) i'd like to respond to next time

ah cool there's heaps of text to get thru back there

/reading reading
edit on 17-11-2014 by UNIT76 because: reading...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egyptia
The Secret Covenant Continue:

"We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

Who told these fools they'd pass into higher realms? I think they'll find that they are the ones that are being played, if this is really what they believe. It's pretty ironic as these degenerates will most likely end up in lower hellish realms, and I'll try to make it my business to visit them there, holding a pointy stick.

As for the Protocols, I always thought that the focus on whether it's a hoax or not is meaningless in comparison to the fact that most of what they describe is actually happening.
edit on 17-11-2014 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

(picking up from back there)
(had some visitors today but managed to sneak in some bible study)
reading everything up to now (will take the rest of the night now)
(and i wanna play some persona3 later, need to decompress & study it at the same time, hehe)
but from what i found so far...
yep.. you're absolutely right about something back there

i didn't have my head wrapped around it properly (& still kinda don't)
(the night will be spent popping an extra index into an existing array)
went back to that john passage (ye are as gods) & chased it back further & further..
..settled for an inroad starting at 9:39 continuing to @ 10:40
(will post a pic next time & ramble about it more)
also went back to ps 82 (they *were* referencing it!?)
had to root around there (psalms) for a while then..
..made my inroad at ps 80 continuing to the ps 82 reference
hmmm... it all seems to be about that "divine council" now from what i can get of this?
this will be interesting..
this is what i have to get to the bottom of now.. who the divine council is (previously i'd understood this as lesser elohim(?)- God was in the council of the gods.. but now that i'm actually devoting time to these areas of the bible where we're seeing ordinary humans being referenced in this way.. this is fascinating! although i hope this isn't going to be enoch & melchizedek all over again)
(awesome stuff, thanks again)
(..wonder if Nebuchadnezzer's gonna get dragged into this at some stage!?)
(then there's that "you were in the garden" stuff back in isaiah, or is it ezekial?)
thanks again for the "homework"

and for reminding me i should always be doing it

…16He who would restrain her restrains the wind, And grasps oil with his right hand.
17Iron sharpens iron, So one (hu)man sharpens another.
18He who tends the fig tree will eat its fruit, And he who cares for his master will be honored.…

just a short message to let you know i really appreciate what you've opened up here!!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I read your OP earlier in the day and have time to reply now.I have'nt read the other replies,so I have'nt been able to discover why the document was deemed a hoax.Be that as it may-the exact scenario in the document is our reality.It is happening,one just have to go into any supermarket to see that the vast majority of food supply contains preservatives,colorants,godknowshowmany chemicals.Then at the cashier's till,you see that it is far cheaper to buy a 2lter Coke and large packet of crisps,than a 2 liter 100% fruit juice and a container of mixed fresh fruit salad.The healthy option,in my country, is almost Double the price of the grossly unhealthy option.Just one example.

These days any and every normal emotional response seem to be classified as a mental disorder that requires psychotropic drugs.I heard my doctor trying to pass an anti-depressant off as a "mood stabiliser" years ago-how many folks would have known to ask their doc if that was just another term for an anti-depressant?Either way,anti-depressant use is being encouraged by the medical profession in general,and has been, for a long time now.The public is being overmedicated to an alarming extent,and not just with anti-depressants.The natural options like homeopathic medications are being ridiculed and sidelined by the media.Come to think of it-it seems very odd to me,that on a site like ATS,so many folks view the Natural News site with ridicule-while happily chugging down medications from BigPharma.Does'nt make an ounce of sense to me.

There's the financial/monetary system,which could be a thread all by itself.

Then we found out how harmful the metals for tooth filling can be-and we see how much more expensive the healthier porcelain is.Well in my country it's much more expensive than the metal fillings.More than anything,the division amongst the human race brough about by RELIGION-The most divisive tool of all.The endless war machine,and the propaganda and division and manipulations that feed it and keep it churning.

As my time is limited today,I will just say that the "hoax" document seems to be a very accurate fly-on-the-wall account of the world,the paradigm and reality we ARE living in.Very precisely EXACTLY the world and circumstances we live in.Odd,that.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is another great thread. This is only my second post here on ATS but I plan to be more active now. I'm so happy to be here with you all.

Here is a video from 2Circles, a Youtube poster I've been following for awhile now. His (or her) videos cut right to the heart of the matter. What is so important about this particular video is the comments, specifically the dialog that 2Circles had with Johnellizz. They are discussing our current situation, and the fact that we must embrace Universal Love as the ONLY way out of this mess. Please read this dialog, let me know what you think. It is making an awful lot of sense to me!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I like your dedication UNIT and how you are piecing things together bit by bit. As you go further in you will see that this path will indeed reveal things that were extraordinarily buried right before your eyes in what the agenda with us is all about.

As per The Divine Council - yes I do believe there is more than one but originally the hijacking gods were a part of it until that is they rebelled and went against them in what appears to be a power struggle. Many gods wanted to be our God in what became the dark night of the soul for this entire planet and human species. You will discover that these gods are not GOD - or how ever you want to define the 'Undefinable', in fact you will discover that these hijackers and usurpers ensured to hide even the identity of the true essence of what that Divine Source was and IS and implemented a take over in patriarchal law made to suppress the 'Goddess' Mother Creator and women throughout the entire planet.

How these technologies and AI consciousness entities function within the human body is of particular interest with regards to our blood, DNA and even our sex.

The Council is very interesting to study because originally when it was divided in what was a competitive battle we see a new Council which was the the fake one from the hijacking gods in order to construct the various power structures in false royalty, false religion and false ruling classes and representatives in the world that would implement their 'agenda' for enslavement.

NeoLeon wrote "These are the powers so many pray and bow to in honouring their LORDSHIP by DICTATORIAL COMMAND, as did our ancestors. Their 'Jesus of Nazareth' character too is also not what you think it is in allegory and invention, HIJACKING the personality of the True Emissary in aim to dis-empower our will away from True freedom beyond the prison we have been drafted within."

I do however believe that the real Council exists and has been intervening on our behalf although with limitations as The LAWS and the Laws of Lore. Due to our will and our agreements of entrapment we essentially have to see this through ourselves. In essence we allowed it, created it and through these agreements of entrapment have designed the nature of the 'game' only the majority of the world doesn't know the game or the rules not to mention the state of historical amnesia. The real Council has to work within those same Laws and our Wills so they just can't come here and fix it for us, besides we got ourselves in this mess so we have to get ourselves out.

The enemies want us to look for a savior outside ourselves because as long as we do we are inviting 'something' else in. These are masterful forces that can shape shift making people believe they are angels etc to convince a person they are following the truth. In fact they also cure us as part of their 'miracle program' of belief which feeds them well.

History is written to reflect the program and 'induce' a belief system in us that perpetuates the phisod as is this entire 'animation'. By historical accounts the Anunaki Gods and Goddesses would convene in the 'heavens' much like the Greek Gods & Godesses to determine the fate of mankind.

Abraham's father Terah along with other Biblical characters were serving these hijacking gods the fallen angels, as the sons of the gods and goddesses. These historical Bible persona's were serving the Babylonian creation myths as the children of Anu and Ki. The agenda is clearly the Annunaki, ancient Sumerian of of these usurping gods and goddesses that change their identities with each civilization as we see through the progression of time throughout his-story.
This I believe is the hijacking Council that have been influencing the course of mankind from the beginning.

The real Council however follows the laws and the plan of the universe as per each individual and as a whole planet understanding that every personal choice and agreement made must reap what it sowed.

I look forward to more of what your research reveals UNIT76. You highlight some very interesting things indeed!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
I will just say that the "hoax" document seems to be a very accurate fly-on-the-wall account of the world,the paradigm and reality we ARE living in.Very precisely EXACTLY the world and circumstances we live in.Odd,that.

Excellent points raised.

Roxoxane I agree with you completely that regardless of the HOAX it was deemed to be it is EXACTLY our current reality and if anything served as a prophetic revealing and was perhaps used as a steering and a broadcasting of sorts.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chimpazilla
This is another great thread. This is only my second post here on ATS but I plan to be more active now. I'm so happy to be here with you all.

Here is a video from 2Circles, a Youtube poster I've been following for awhile now. His (or her) videos cut right to the heart of the matter. What is so important about this particular video is the comments, specifically the dialog that 2Circles had with Johnellizz. They are discussing our current situation, and the fact that we must embrace Universal Love as the ONLY way out of this mess. Please read this dialog, let me know what you think. It is making an awful lot of sense to me!

Great vid Chimpazilla! I want to thank you for adding it as I agree with you that it summarizes our current situation. Please add anything else you feel is pertinent. When people direct me to things I haven't seen before I am thankful because knowledge is power.

I included the write up of 2Circles which I am happy you directed us to as it is indeed very pertinent so thank you again.

(www.youtube.com...)

Stream 2CircIes 15 hours ago

Here is an excerpt of a discussion i had wih John about this topic: Johnellizz: Hi, 2Cirlces! I also saw "The Mystical Laws" last night...It's part of the same series of animes.

In this one, the Reptilians are orbiting the Earth in Motherships, literally licking their chops! They are waiting for Mankind to choose self-destruction because that way they can invade and eat us! Again the concept of a legal system is mentioned as 'Galactic Treaty'.

2Circles:
Yes that's how the real population reduction will happen, not by a virus or a great war, but by nibiru spinning out of orbit "with aliens showing up eating mankind".
So mentioned in the (reptilian) clown posse song 'its all over'. And that's why there is the slogan "marry and reproduce" in They Live.

They just need the universal legal right (by humans accepting war and not protesting against ebola meassures beings slack, and consuming all the slow-kill bio weapons in food, water and air - everything they do to harm us they do for this purpose) to then have a big feast.

Here is a Dragonball saga about a "black mist" turning people into demons, and then winged reptilians show up to terrorize people. People try to shoot them but bullets are useless. (4D) dragonball.wikia.com... So where do you see us right now Johnny?
Still think that the human mass suicide mess/global lizard dinner party is likely to manifest? Or have you gotten slightly more optimistic lately?

Johnellizz: I can't help but remember a National Geographic cover that I saw on the magazine stand last spring: It showed Planet Earth floating in space but with a neon-restaurant sign hanging on it which read "EAT". I was thinking, "Man! They've got things set up for us to be the big banquet!" I think it's somewhat logical, too...We humans insist on eating other creatures because we're smarter and more powerful than they are; So HOW do we complain if we also turn up on the menu of something smarter and more powerful than us? It could be part of a massive galactic eco-system.

I think it's pretty harsh. I remember the excellent TV series "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"...in one scene, they depict a strange talking animal who literally offers itself to you as a meal. This was the solution to the morality of eating animals in the 'evolved' Galaxy: Design an animal that actually WANTS to be eaten. You could theorize that humans are that kind of species. We seem to be capable of choosing to be part of a 'food-chain' or abstaining...When we agree to participate, we become like the animal that wants to be eaten and actually gives consent. "When you eat an animal, you become one".

I think you have to question the hypocrisy of a Galactic legal system which allows nefarious alien Reptilians to disguise themselves as natives and attempt to corrupt the natives in every way they can possibly conceive of. Why that sort of mentality isn't itself considered a criminal philosophy is pretty weird.

I think the source of optimism for me is that we can make the individual choice to evolve beyond physical planets and 'galactic laws' by choosing Universal Love. That's something I would always believe is possible because it's the 'winning scenario'. I really liked that ICP video "It's All Over"!

2Circles:
Makes me wonder because shenanigans like that might work in a human law system, but such flaws shouldn't exist in a galactic law system. No matter where you look it always seems that they end up at some point exploiting countless loopholes One of the most clear examples is that they claim they would be entitled to rule because humans are dumb - while they actively manipulate the entire system to dumb us down from birth, from nutrition over education, media, art and architecture, everything is designed to suppress us.

So they are entitled to rule because we are dumb because they dumbed us down. And then they argue that they made their dumbing down agenda public in several publications. While they tell their media and academia to downplay and misinterpret the content of these publications. While they pose as humans. That way there isn't a perceivable threat at any point, or do i miss something?

That's not a faustian bargain, that's just simply a total scam if you ask me. And displaying slit-pupils in hollywood movies doesn't change that. Especially since they have their media constantly ridiculing the alien topic while their hybrids attack every such video in the comment section. And those few of us who resisted all the programming and dumbing down to some extent and that try to warn others, they censor. What is your understanding of Universal Love? In theory and practice?

Johnellizz: Those are great observations, 2Circles. I also wonder about this bizarre legal system or 'Galactic Treaty'. It kind of reminds me of the Star Trek episode where they go to the planet that's having a computer-simulated war. Everything is determined by computers to prevent actual war from breaking out. You might suppose that in a galaxy with doomsday weaponry on all sides, they have developed a game to substitute for actual violent conflict.

edit on 17-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Con't conversation on www.youtube.com...
by 2Circles and Johllizz:

The sides compete for planets in the game by adhering to pre-established rules and trying to persuade the natives to choose a side. At some point, a winner is declared and the planet goes to that side and joins their government, or empire. Maybe in our case, they have a way of solving the issue of whether a 'drone' species like Humanity should be allowed to exist (or be wiped out for alien colonization) based on how we respond to the game.

There is such a clear theme in the subliminal communication stream about the question of whether Mankind is evolving or is it too late for us? So if you want to cut the aliens some slack, you might theorize that this hypocrisy is an attempt to avoid catastrophic actual warfare by allowing the predatorial Reptilians to have a chance to play the game successfully.

On the other hand, you might theorize that ALL highly evolved aliens that travel in spaceships are Reptilians and Saurians...In which case they would naturally develop a self-enabling legal system that facilitates their own selfish agenda while allowing them to claim some sort of fairness. For example, the All Seeing Eye is apparently the 'God' of these people. Perhaps the 'Eye' makes these galactic laws...But if so, I'm not surprised that these laws heavily favor Saurians over humans...WHY?

Because I feel pretty certain that the 'Eye' is a Reptilian itself. When I saw the 'Eye' it appeared to be human in appearance...'Human', did I say? Well, not QUITE...For just an instant when it first appeared, the 'Eye' was definitely Reptilian! It was as if the 'Eye' had to reveal itself as Reptilian to me - but only for a mere instant. Then, it could assume a human guise.

My theory of 'Universal Love' is that it's the way we can evolve BEYOND the physical universe of predators like these Saurians and their crack-baby concepts of laws and fairness. I'd say that the physical world/galaxy/universe might be a dimension for primitive minds which haven't evolved into the Universal Love mode, yet. The physical existence we experience is a way to facilitate our choice to remain primitive by allowing us a domain for that kind of behavior. (It's like having a separate room in the house for rough-housing children.)

Aliens which have negotiated a 'Galactic Treaty' of peace through games would qualify as under-developed minds which would be relegated to the physical universe. To gain access to the rest of the 'house' (using the metaphor again), we primitives have to embrace a sincere love of everyone which precludes the use of violence and weapons against any living creature. Otherwise, we'd be rough-housing in the elegant and delicate parts of the 'house' where children aren't allowed.

There wouldn't be any emissaries from this other evolved dimension, probably. All such people or spirits would probably be imposter aliens from THIS physical universe. WHY? Because the opportunity to truly comprehend 'Universal Love' would be ruined by getting help or clues from BEYOND.

It wouldn't mean anything if we got this help...We must comprehend Universal Love on our own in order to grasp the principle. I would guess that the first step is to forget about 'survivalism' as much as we can. We are minds - not bodies...so survivalism is just a mis-teaching by the Reptilians to ruin our chances for evolution. Humans should renounce all weaponry and warfare, as well as the slaughter of animals. Then, we should forget about competition over resources and also stop breeding like bunny rabbits.

But most importantly, we should stop ignoring the 'disclosure' of the Reptilian alien presence. It's this 'turning the blind eye' which seems to set us up for all the other primitive stuff we're into. WHY? Because when we allow ourselves to perceive the aliens as humans, we allow them to set the examples for us...And as you and I know, they just LOVE to do that! -Johnny 

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Everything you say is correct, in Britain today we have the Government constantly winging about there being too many old folk's, there was even a medical method called the liverpool care pathway in which a hospital was given over £4000 for every person the successfully put to death by this method which was to starve them and deny them water for two week's calling it dignified end of life paliative care.
Why are they killing the old folk's, because they know what they are doing and old slaves are no longer any use to there inhumane and evil twisted masters.

What do we do though, who do we trust these people are absolute scum and filth for what they are doing, there scientific methodology is flawed if they claim it is for population control as to control our populations leaves those populations they can not control to explode and eventually take over which if anyone has'nt noticed is exactly what is happening.

So why are they destroying us, what is there real agenda.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

The Secret Covenant Continue:

"We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

Who told these fools they'd pass into higher realms? I think they'll find that they are the ones that are being played, if this is really what they believe. It's pretty ironic as these degenerates will most likely end up in lower hellish realms, and I'll try to make it my business to visit them there, holding a pointy stick.

As for the Protocols, I always thought that the focus on whether it's a hoax or not is meaningless in comparison to the fact that most of what they describe is actually happening.

Very fitting moniker The LaughingGod - Very interesting perspective and yes in the end I do believe you are correct and that it will be more them than us being played after everything is said and done. You may find you will have company as there will be many who will want to go visit with pointy sticks. LOL

I think the entire HOAX thing with certain information is to deflect and deter people from certain material that would otherwise cause a different outcome if too many people were to become aware . In this case I feel that was definitely the case. The material is truly amazing in just how it spelled EVERYTHING out that is our current Reality in the making.

www.bofads.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that transcription here Egyptia! I think it is some important information, and we might as well be laying it right out there without any sugar coating. I fully recommend checking out all the videos by 2Circles... they seemed "out there" even to me when I discovered them (and I've been researching and learning for 25 years now)... but as things are unfolding, these simple videos which are sometimes funny and sometimes downright scary, really do make sense.

www.youtube.com...

Personally, I'm going to be keeping my eyes wide open, but also looking for daily confirmation that embracing Universal Love is the way to go. Interestingly, lately I've been having these "dream simulations" in which I am presented with an entity that is attacking me, some of them are quite evil... and the only way to defeat these enemies is to broadcast love to them in the highest degree possible. The first time it happened (two weeks ago), I tried yelling for help, then I yelled for God, and nothing happened. When the entity was on top of me, I opened my heart wide and said "I love you" the best I could (my voice was malfunctioning) and I just radiated love to this black thing (looked like the horrible girl from "The Ring" movie)... and it disappeared in a spiral poof of smoke. I had NEVER done this before, but wow it worked. I've been given this simulation again and I had less success, I got the thing to back off but not disappear, I must have done something wrong the second time. I'm going to keep trying, and asking my guides or helpers or whoever to continue giving me this challenge, as it seems tremendously important.

Much love to you all.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Chimpazilla

Your quote

Interestingly, lately I've been having these "dream simulations" in which I am presented with an entity that is attacking me, some of them are quite evil..

Here is something you might want to read Chimpazilla. James Bartley wrote on Astral Dreamscape Manipulation. This isn't just a sexual agenda but it includes all dream simulations that cause an effect.

A large part of their agenda is to alter us in the astral realms and steer us in varying degrees of manipulations serving them and the internal workings of their cause.

www.whale.to...

HEIGHTENED AWARENESS PREVENTS IT FROM WORKING

I found this fascinating insight in the classic book "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu which was interpreted and translated by General Samuel B. Griffith USMC Retired.

"All warfare is based on deception. A skilled general must be master of the complimentary arts of simulation and dissimulation; while creating shapes to confuse and delude the enemy, he conceals his true dispositions and ultimate intent. When capable he feigns incapacity; when near he makes it appear that he is far away; when far away, that he is near. Moving as intangibly as a ghost in the starlight, he is obscure, inaudible.

His primary target is the mind of the opposing commander; the victorious situation, a product of his creative imagination. Sun Tzu realized that an indispensable preliminary to battle was to attack the mind of the enemy."

General Griffith might as well have been writing about Astral Dreamscape Manipulation by the Reptilians.All of the methods I've mentioned above have been used again and again by the reptilians and their alien vassals. Those abductees who haven't developed nausea or suffered a migraine and have actually finished this treatise now have the information they need to protect themselves from this form of manipulation and behavior conditioning.

Intelligence, especially operational intelligence, is worthless if it doesn't get to the people who have the most need for it. History has proven this time and again. The reptilians come out at night to assault us and manipulate us in the astral dreamscape.

To paraphrase Mao: "When humans sleep, the reptilians attack. When we are awake, the reptilians retreat"

The tide has turned. More and more spiritual warriors are awakening to the reality of the reptilian overlordship.

Our ability to fight the reptilians on something approaching equal terms in the astral dreamscape is becoming more evident every night.

Myself and the team I am a part of will continue to provide operational intelligence to the abductees with a heightened sense of awareness. I can assure the reader that they will not find this kind of information at a UFO conference unless my colleagues or myself is present. The UFO Research Community is a reptilian stronghold polluted with hive consciousness muppets spewing out hive clichés with boring regularity.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yikes, ok I will read that carefully... do you think these "simulations" of mine are more trickery? Do you think there's another or better way to stop the attacks? I felt really empowered after the first "love defeat" experience... it really felt like a "target practice" had been set up for me.

I've also had the experience of seeing the big red eyes coming out of an astral closet in my bedroom while I was paralyzed, and feeling their hands all over me while I tried to scream... *shudder* yeah I'm familiar with THAT... but the "love as a weapon" dream-simulation seemed so different... thoughts?

edit: I read that whole article... omg... WOW yikes... I have never had anything remotely like that happen to me, but you know what, that explains a LOT of behavior we see, doesn't it??? OMG. Again, thoughts on how to handle dream simulations?
edit on 17-11-2014 by Chimpazilla because: just adding more thoughts

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hey Chimp, I think you raised your frequency in Love which they hate. It literally hurts them so that was intuitively a good thing and I do believe that love is our greatest weapon, that and awareness and the knowledge of the game, the laws and how it all works. Sometimes through fear they will cause traumas and fractures that allows more things to be implemented. They may start with one form of attack and then increase that as time goes on especially the more aware a person becomes prior to learning the 'rules of the game'.

Be careful though because you don't want to love something in. This can be a form of invitation because it can work that way too, as an invitation that is.

You might be interested in reading this to understand how the Laws of Lore work in the Game.

www.holographickinetics.net...

LAWS of LORE The universe allows man to create any creation he wants to experience, it does not judge, it does not blame, it does not create guilt, but it does have laws.

The laws of LORE are that man is responsible for his thought, word, deed and action and what ever creation you create, you in return must experience that creation as it was your creation and only by you experiencing your creation will you ever understand the experience as the giver and receiver of that creation, which in turn keeps balance. As you have now experienced cause and effect .

Only after assisting with the clearing of thousands of clients from around the world by allowing their spirit to take them back to the cause of their creation, so they can see what they did to set up the issue that is affecting them in present day do my students then fully become aware of LORE.

There is no judgment, for if you judge another, then you react and to react you have created an imbalance within you, then you have to look at to why you re-acted. For you now experienced action and re-action Every thought is created, in its own dimension of time, that can be for a second, an hours, a days or years, once we hold on to a creation it needs to grow for its survival, now every time we react we feed it and it expands, as an internal life form, the reactors trap more internalized energy, only when we let go of what we are holding on to, can that creation contract back to point zero.

Internal energy create expansion only through contraction can we have balance When we have a trauma, a shock or hold on and not let go, we trap in energy. This becomes internalization of electrons, that now crystallize at a cellular level.[ go to section Energy crystallizing]. As man consists of aprox.80% water; what happens to man when he becomes stuck with tunnel vision, through his ways and his thinking The similarity of when you crystallize water, it turns to ice and becomes hard and brittle. Just like water these man have to go to their equal opposite, the equal opposite to the ice is steam as it transmutes dimensions and creates perfect balance in the form of water droplets.

Therefore man must let go and externalize what he has been holding on to for balance You have then experienced internalization and externalization creating balance. When man brings through an issue from the past, this becomes action and when in the present he re-acts to that issue, that action and reaction internalizes energy into expansion and set up the cycles of similarity into the future, from its created beginning until its end will govern its dimension of time, this could go on life time after life time, until externalized back at its creation, contraction to zero. For these are the repeat cycles of time Part of LORE consists of math's and geometrical forms as follows.

One represents a singular, a spirit, a being, an animal, a tree a cell, a molecule, a world, a galaxy all on separate dimensions of time

Two represents duality whenever any two come together, we have two singulars creating duality, an electron and a proton, a male and a female.

Three is represented by the triangle, when any two integrate, they create through that integration a third, say spirit is blue and the ego is yellow, through integration we have created green. When any male of female integrate through sex we have a child, another life form. Any two, through integration, creates a third form, giving us three.

Four, the most powerful thing in the world is the tongue, what we say, starts the first form of matter into this physical reality, where it crystallizers, beginning with the alignment of platonic geometry, starting as the square and moving into other forms.

Five, when we call something in, we put the roof on the house and invite in other dimension of reality, this becomes the pentagram, interesting the shape of the pentagon in America . Don't invite anything in to your field, keep the doors locked.

Six when you as a singular
[1] with intent of spirit
[2] agree to integrate
[3] and physically call in
[4] something symbol and external
[5] it internalizes energy, which is the spiral inward and traps that energy into the six.

The symbol 666 is man entrapment in the past, the present and the future through time, until those created realities are cleared.

Seven represents the harmonic change, at 90 degrees, a change in direction, either into the past, present or future, through dimensions of time.

Eight is stuck in the cycle of repeat pattern of time, over and over again, into itself, until a choice, to release that which is surfacing for you to look at, is looked at--with that, only the truth and acknowledgement of your creation, will set you free.

Nine is that acknowledgement from the past, in the present that can stop the future cycles of time. The 999 is the opposite to the 666 as it is externalizing the past, present and future created realities.

Zero represents 360 degrees completion of that cycle as it enfolds space/time upon itself, putting you outside of that dimension of time. Once that is done it no longer has an effect in the future cycles of time.

Man is responsible for his thought, word, deed and action and no man can escape his creation through the cycles of time!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hey Chimp, I think you raised your frequency in Love which they hate. It literally hurts them so that was intuitively a good thing and I do believe that love is our greatest weapon, that and awareness and the knowledge of the game, the laws and how it all works. Sometimes through fear they will cause traumas and fractures that allows more things to be implemented. They may start with one form of attack and then increase that as time goes on especially the more aware a person becomes prior to learning the 'rules of the game'.

Be careful though because you don't want to love something in. This can be a form of invitation because it can work that way too, as an invitation that is.

Awesome article there, and good point about not inviting stuff in. The first success using love as a weapon left me so empowered, it was 3:00am and I literally got out of bed and walked around the dark room feeling like a warrior. But you're right, I shouldn't "ask" anyone to give me more of this!!! Eegads...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Everything you say is correct, in Britain today we have the Government constantly winging about there being too many old folk's, there was even a medical method called the liverpool care pathway in which a hospital was given over £4000 for every person the successfully put to death by this method which was to starve them and deny them water for two week's calling it dignified end of life paliative care.
Why are they killing the old folk's, because they know what they are doing and old slaves are no longer any use to there inhumane and evil twisted masters.

What do we do though, who do we trust these people are absolute scum and filth for what they are doing, there scientific methodology is flawed if they claim it is for population control as to control our populations leaves those populations they can not control to explode and eventually take over which if anyone has'nt noticed is exactly what is happening.

So why are they destroying us, what is there real agenda.

That is truly horrifying Labtech767 and with each step further in this 'Freedom' agenda it is not only the opposite but it is a form of quiet genocide. They know exactly how to set everything up so that what they pitch as a solution or 'privilege' or 'right' is nothing but a manipulation of the same program in their agenda. It is all sickening and thank you for sharing that.

The last part of your questions I will have to answer when I have more time as it entails learning the Laws, the Laws of Lore and the Game. I have posted information on that in the previous post to start with and shall continue from there.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Con't - The Game:

Into the Rabbit hole we go:

www.unicusmagazine.com...

Friends, The incredibly important information in the links below are a gift from the benevolent beings of Heaven to the brave souls on Earth who are seeking the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so they may be free of bondage. This information is essential to the future welfare and evolution of mankind. If you consider yourself well-informed on the subject of exopolitics and earth history, I suggest you start with level 4 and work your way down.

I realize that this is a massive amount of amazing material to digest. However, I promise that anyone who takes the time to carefully read these revelations will benefit greatly and be able to assist others in finding their freedom.

Be advised that the window of opportunity for the people of earth to use this information to their advantage is rapidly closing, so please download these PDFs and make the most of these insightful truths while you can. Radiantly, Robert M. Stanley soul

wespenre.com...

wespenre.com...

wespenre.com...

wespenre.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

the study on the divine council is difficult
i'm making progress but it's slow
(and i need to confine it all within the bible)
(well, as much as possible..)
thanks again for putting me onto this
it's a long way getting that family of jellyfish to becoming gods
(i remember bill cooper talking about that jellyfish family in behold a pale horse)

fwiw, as i go into all this, i can only appreciate the fact we need a shepherd more & more
(the apprentice needs the shaman as a guide)
(or he/she risks losing him/herself as he/she merges the two worlds)
hehe, well there's a sentence pregnant with meaning

i'm trying to make a topic on the kardashian-centaur bum tonight (that hopefully explains where i've been coming from with all the nonsense i've been typing here over the last few years) please leave a comment there one day

thanks again for your time & effort in all this too, i'll be busy doing the same & reporting back here
stay safe everyone, and watch out for those kardashian hotdog buns

edit on 21-11-2014 by UNIT76 because: saved topic offline for reference

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

oh.. uhhh... that kardashian topic just got 404'd

so i can tell you now.. this jellyfish-to-god thing isn't going to fly either
maybe settle for the lego movie & jack the giant slayer topics
please read the grey-goof material & view the 'adventure time' cartoon posted below it (they're in the sig. linked topic)
hopefully it will make sense
but i'm about ready to ankle this pickle factory now

the last thing i'll maybe type on the internet...

did you know CERN plan to "chip off" a piece of the sub-structure of space?
(their words, not mine)
they want to "study" it

edit on 21-11-2014 by UNIT76 because: via con dios

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join