It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Red Pill or the Blue Pill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Good day to my fellow ATS comrades.

I present to you a theory I have developed and expanded on since I had some paranormal experiences at a young age.

This all hinges on one key finding however.

It is generally accepted by the scientific community that at the point before death, your brain releases a small burst of DemMT directly into the bloodstream.

DemMT usage has been linked with OBEs, remote viewing, and supposed sightings of other dimensions or planes of existence.

What I propose to you is this.

We are all dead. The universe in which we came from has ended but our brains and our perception of reality through our brains, has not caught up with the current time. This is due to the burst of DeeMT being released and putting us into a dream state, albeit one that you cannot wake up from because there is nothing to wake up to, you being dead and all. I believe that when we die in this reality, it is only our brains reaching the end of the loop so to speak. We die in this reality we're dead, I'm not going to argue that.

But I say that when we die in this reality it is only your life being replayed by your brain, the supposed "flash of my life before my eyes" deal that people get in NDEs. Only NDEs in this reality are you dying in other realities. Maybe a key doctor wasn't on call that night or maybe you got on the wrong bus in another reality.

This also all hinges on an acceptance of another theory. The theory that anything that has happened in the past, that is happening now, and what will happen, has already happened in another universe.

I say, what if someone cheated and figured out a way to artificially manipulate their memories at their time of death in order to change it? And from there, manipulated the memories of other people to match their new ones?

A little hard to wrap your mind around right? Well, I'm only going deeper so hang on

I say that all of these alien visits or abductions are actually someone manipulating your memory by inserting one of you being abducted in order to alter another memory that you have. After all, being in an encounter of the third kind is beyond terrifying to most people, so of course they don't want to remember anything about that period of time. What if that abduction occurred during a time where you saw or did something important and someone wanted you to forget about it?

I know that at least a few people on this site have had genuine experiences. If you drank from a bitter drink given to you by something not of this world, me and you are in the same boat. What's even weirder about the bitter drink experience is that people are usually visited again and made to have the bitter drink again.

I recall something happening to me that I hope was a dream. In it I was told that the blood type virus discovered in Antarctica will be used to decimate the population. Time travelers from another universe had discovered the cure and gave it to important people when they were young. To prevent brainwashing and to keep their eyes open.

People that in the future would be the ones to stop the ones behind the curtain. That is where all the talk of the population being reduced comes from! The ones behind the curtain are almost always the first to start conspiracies about themselves just so that they could disprove the fake conspiracies along with the real ones. They flood our society with all of this information so that the virtual flood extinguishes any spark of truth with the torrent of lies.

They make us think that we know so much when in reality, we only know what they want us to know.
Yes this sounds like the same dribble repeated by so many people, but as more and more info comes to light we are discovering so many cover ups that it's sickening.
Don't believe me that there are real life conspiracies?

Look up MKUltra and Montuak. Look up the Iran-Contra Scandal. Look up the farce that was Enron. Look up the real reason we started supplying mujaheddin back in the 80s and the Bush family's ties to the Bin laden family before the 90s. Look up the early 1900s African American syphilis experiment done by the government to see the effects of untreated STDs on unsuspecting US citizens.

The CIA ADMITTED to randomly kidnapping Canadian and American citizens to give them huge quantities of el'___'ee. They admitted to pursuing telekinetic abilities, remote viewing and anything else they felt like and how to use the human brain against itself. If they admitted to doing that, what else were they doing? What else are they doing even today? Wake up people, and join the good fight. When the time comes in a few years, do not bow to the oppressors. Know that if you die that you did not go humbly into the dark, but kicking and screaming exclaiming to yourself, "That was one hell of a ride!"

Believe me or not, you have the choice. Free will has been and always will be a key human experience that will keep us from succumbing to the plans of others. You have the choice to make a choice or to not. To not make a choice is a choice in of itself, like the Rush song says.
I had the choice to become one of them, the ones behind the curtain. They showed me all that would await me if I just said yes.

Yes to ignoring that little voice in my head saying "No, this is wrong." Yes to submission to someone more powerful than me. Yes to world wide domination at the cost of losing my humanity.

I said NO. No to their demands. No to their torture methods. No to their brainwashing. They told me all that they would do if I said no.

But I didn't care. Knowing now what they put me through after I said no, I would still say no today.
They took something from me that nothing on this Earth could ever replace and I can never forgive them for that.
I can never forget what they took. That is why I resist them today and will continue to resist them, even against what looks like impossible odds.
Because if there's anything concrete I've learned in this miserable existence, it is that anything is possible.

Mock me, ridicule me, I don't care.

If even one of you sees the truth after reading this, it will have been worth the #storm that comes after I post this

edit on 14-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: reasons

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If you're inclined, look up a thought experiment called "Quantum Immortality". Very interesting, and perhaps related to your line of thought.

S+F!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27

We are all dead. The universe in which we came from has ended but our brains and our perception of reality through our brains, has not caught up with the current time. This is due to the burst of DeeMT being released and putting us into a dream state, albeit one that you cannot wake up from because there is nothing to wake up to, you being dead and all. I believe that when we die in this reality, it is only our brains reaching the end of the loop so to speak.

Believe me or not, you have the choice. Free will has been and always will be a key human experience that will keep us from succumbing to the plans of others. You have the choice to make a choice or to not.

We are dead and our entire lives are replays of what happened before and when the tape of the past runs out we "die" in this world. Yet we also have free will to change a tape of our real life that already happened? And if we are dead why do you care about depopulation plans??

I'm honestly confused

Oh and they hate any topic involving what is produced in all our brains. We must not talk about our own bodies and brains..

My version is that you cannot die.. Everything is as real as you make it. And I think from my own dejavu experiences that time doesn't really exist, or there are countless versions of everything all going on at once that we can shift into and out of without a trace...
edit on 14-11-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I took the blue one.
my girlfriend is very happy and relaxed now.

Dont know how long your thread will be around what with the tripping and seeing aliens.
Sometimes hallucinogens produce hallucinations... or so I've heard...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Existence doesn't have to be miserable . . . if "anything is possible".

There are so many things we haven't learned.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

The Red Pill or the Blue Pill?

I say, is it too much to ask for both?

I will live my life as if it was real. I will keep in mind the possibility that it is all a mere illusion, but since I'm part of the game, might as well play it 'till the end. And when everything is over, I will either awaken in another reality and meet some good fellas there, or simply cease existing.

No biggie.

edit on 14-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I say, is it too much to ask for both?

Can you go back to being an innocent baby?
Red pill kills the blue pill.. Though you can manage to take the red pill and still be a cool person who does all the cool blue pill things..

EDIT: I like your edit. That is the best way.

edit on 14-11-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

You still die in the end, you just choose a different way to die.

If you get shot in the head or fall off a bridge, does it really matter to your brain how you to came to die?

I care about depopulation plans because I see no need in the wrong people dying.

The ones behind the curtain think because someone wasn't born to the right parents or that because they are not as intelligent as others that they deserve to die.
They say that because there are too many dumb people or too many poor people, that we are contributing to the end of humanity and that we will breed ourselves into tepidness if left unchecked. They believe that because they saw the light that they can play god with people's lives because it's for "the greater good

NO. It is not the fault of the unwashed masses that we are here. It is the fault of the human condition itself.
The same that produces the thought of I am always right and you are wrong, you are different and therefore bad, I have no faults and I'm perfect, so on and so forth.

We are animals that have deluded ourselves into thinking we're anything but. We think that because we # inside and write on paper that we are above those who don't.
Take away a man's dignity, his intellect, and his judgement with beer or rum and what do you get?
A slobbering incoherent beast incapable of reason or morality.

Take away a man's food from his family and watch what he will do to make sure they are fed.

Take away a man's pride and give him two minutes with the one who did that and watch what happens.
edit on 14-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Heh, you're right about waking in another reality.

Which reality that is depends on what you did in life.

Did you take the red pill or the blue pill?

Did you see something happening that you knew was wrong and still let happen? Or did you sacrifice everything to stop evil from happening?

That is the game my friend. Getting the choice to do something meaningful and acting on it. Or to ignoring it and playing it safe.

Do you think MLK Jr cared about what would happen to him? Do you think JFK cared about what would happen to him?

You will wake in the reality of your own device when you die.

Whether or not you will like it is all up to you

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
blue or red makes no difference,once everything dies off that is it,its comforting to think something else is beyond but you ask me i see no evidence of that atall,except once its over then thats it for good.nothing wrong with lights out totally if u ask me.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

What happens if we take both pills? Do we end up in the purple universe?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I believe you. I also said no. I'll start a thread here one of these days cataloging my experiences--most of which will probably sound extraordinarily strange. That's one of the main reasons I joined up on this forum: because it seems that some of you have experienced similar things. I agree--all of this is part of a plan. For me, it happened in childhood. Seems like this is increasing--if we believe what shows like The Dead Files have been saying regarding children and such entities. I do, since it rings all too-true to what I have lived. OP, do you want to share what exactly happened when you were little?

I don't think the OP is about tripping at all. D-m-T is a natural substance that we all have in our brains. He's wondering if it has a connection to the paranormal. Frankly, I don't think so. I've never done that substance but I think some of us are just able to see things a bit differently. Spiritual gifts and so-forth.
edit on 14-11-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I never considered taking both. I imagine you'd probably go crazy and would exist in your own little bubble, oblivious to the outside world

@rukia
I'll talk a bit but too much at once and they might take notice. For now, they think I'm a harmless crazy that no one takes seriously and I don't mind promoting that image. Keep em off guard I say.

The earliest experience I remember involving them was being taken somewhere by train. I was with other kids but we weren't allowed to talk to each other or they'd shock us with a stun rod. I remember the nice man who brought me on the train. He said I was sick and that they would help me get cured. I asked him what was wrong with me and he said I wouldn't understand.

It all came from the weird dreams I had that always came true. Like dreaming of being murdered and then seeing myself on the TV the next night. I called in a tip to the police and they picked me up because there was no way I could have known as much as I did unless I was there. I was able to prove that I was at a grocery store when the murder happened. However, they used my tip to catch the killer and I remember thinking about how weird it was. It was only the first in a series of dreams that got me sent to crazy wards more than once because my mom was afraid and the doctors we went to had no explanations

"it's bipolar disorder, it's schizophrenia, it's manic depressive disorder" every doctor something different. they put me on all sorts of med to see if the dreams stopped. They did after a while but the meds left me in a walking vegetable state without removing any of the things that came with the dreams, like the mental scars from being beaten to death or stabbed. Eventually I stopped taking them and started keeping a dream journal. I then gave this journal to my doctor every time I saw them. One day, one of them handed the journal off to ...them.

I still don't know who it was that was behind this but they have agents in every facet of society to make sure you don't spill the beans to normal people. I found this out after 5 or 6 times the person I tried getting help from instead turned me in to them for more tests. More experiments, more pain, more blocked memories.

Back to the train. I was about 10 years old when this happened. I remember thinking to myself, "if there is a god, please crash this train". I knew that this train was not going anywhere nice. They had two big burly guards assigned to each kid on the train with me. They went everywhere we did because we were all problem children that hated authority and being told what to do. I remember asking to use the bathroom to see if I couldn't try escaping. The guards thought because I was a kid that I didn't know martial arts or that I could build up enough aggression to attack them. The looks on their faces when I snapped a wrist and pulled their gun was priceless to say the least. While they were staring me down, I fired the gun into the plastic partition separating the cars, exposing the outside. That's when I found out we were on a bridge 100 meters in the air and there was no escape. That's when the car filled with stun gas and I got restrained in zip ties and had to spend the rest of the journey hogtied. I remember getting there and the kids and I being herded off by the guards with a few encouraging stun rod taps.

They brought us into a hangar and separated the girls from the boys and made us strip. Anyone that resisted got zapped. As we were standing there in our underwear the nice man from before came in with a clipboard. He went from person to person either nodding his head or moving on. Those who got a nod got taken away to somewhere. He nodded with 6 out of the 14 or so kids there with me. I was the last in line because they had to carry me in my restraints over there. When he got to me, he nodded his head but changed his mind after he saw the look in my eyes. The 7 boys and me were led into a another room and from there things get fuzzy. I later found out that the boys or girls who got the nod were sent off to be sexually abused and tortured to become sleeper agents that would get into compromising positions with prominent members of society. The rest of us were used for things.

I will post more later but for now I will sit here and see if I piqued anyone's interest. I've gotten very good at telling who is with us and who is with them.
edit on 14-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Have you ever considered the notion that we are all Boltzmann brains rather than the biological meat sacks we perceive ourselves to be, and that somehow we are trapped or imprisoned in a 3 dimensional existence of our own creation? Considering the possibility that we are far more likely to be Boltzmann brains than evolved brains.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

This is similar to and could be tied in to the Universe hologram theory..a 3d holographic representation of a 2d Universe (multiverse).

Who knows, i could be as you describe...we'd probably never know.

That's the thing with the concept of an 'afterlife' that goes on forever...how can a conscious and aware mind / spirit / soul deal with infinity?

If our lives are such that we get an average of 80 years of corporeal life, as a kind of entrance exam which if 'passed', permits continued existence in an afterlife, i'd say 80 years weighed against forever is such a small amount of time to be examined, that it is almost worthless.

How would we perceive forever? What would existing for literally a period of billions of years do to our spirits / consciousness?

We would be insane within a few millennia i expect.

There has to be another mechanism to account for our perception of the passage of time in any hypothetical afterlife or onward existence as a sentient entity.

It could indeed take the form of 'living' multiple lives, not just here on Earth, but everywhere in the Multiverse, as every life form there is.

We would only then endure a lifetime (after-life-time) of a few centuries at most before our memories are wiped, and we get recycled into another lifeform in another location of the cosmos.

Or of course, everything that has ever happened to Humanity, the Earth and what we see as the Universe, may have happened in nanoseconds, tiny fractions of time that appear to and are perceived by us as Billions of years going by, when actually everything has happened in much, much less than a single second.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Great read. It's great to hear others points of view and thoughts on life. If I could of I would of added thoughts but I'm still processing what you wrote. Thanks for provoking my thoughts. S+F
Would make a really fantastic movie or mini series.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Don't be afraid of those who can kill the body but be afraid of the one that can keep you in death for eternity.
Read John 3:16
Our free will is all that we have. Use it wisely.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AvoidBadCompany

Have to say there is a distinct possibility that our notion of free will is an illusion conceived simply to stop us all from going mad. That being said our mass media networks seem to be rather interested in control of such via the multiple choice scenarios offered up to the public as NEWS.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Does a 5,000 year old tree notice the years going by? Does a 200 year old tortoise notice the trees are getting bigger and the grass longer? Time is a human construct to help us try to control the uncontrollable. Death and the inevitable realization that we all end our time on this earth.

Seems that I'm not the only one who cares about my experiences

top topics

join