It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blind Man: Cops Arrested & Ditched Me By Side Of The Road

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Source

For 20 minutes Burke estimates the officers drove him around before finally releasing him in a dark and desolate section of South Dade nearly a mile from his home.

Wtf is going on in this country? Every single day a new story from a new police department. This is a pandemic.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And people still defend them......

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Something's wrong with this man. This isn't right how can we stand by and let our country turn into this?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Major jerks. I don't see how people still have much respect anymore for these supposed public servants.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Delete
edit on 11/13/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

One day, people will start burning police stations, dragging random cops into the streets, and there will be violence and death and yata yata....

.....I'm not sure I'll pay much attention. F it. Let it burn!

(...trying to relay this in a way that is T&C friendly)

*Disclaimer!
I'm not advocating violence. Just saying. It won't end well.

One can only hope "that day" comes before every single one of us spends ever single moment outside our "own walls" in a constant state of awareness that, we must do what "they" say....least we be maimed/shot/tortured/killed.

Yet, I can constantly imagine what would "rise up" in the aftermath of such chaos. It would not be good for the vast majority of us...that is the conclusion I most often come to (though I leave room for hope)

.....this isn't only about police.

I don't know which I am about it all.
Much of the human race is lost, man. More by the day, so it seems.

One can only hold onto the good, and hope....and fight. It's becoming all many of us have left. (That isn't a good sign..with that, comes the chaos)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You guys have it all wrong. This story is heartwarming.

It is a story about cops, AND no one is dead, AND no one was shot... hell, it doesn't sound like they even tazered the blind man, or even beat him over the head with a night stick before releasing him back into the wild. That is catch and release!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

I'm sure the man feels blessed.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
theres no money in arrestting poor blind men for drug misdemeanors, they cost too much money to lockup...they want the young heathly naive drug offenders that they can extort money from & dont have to watch after

top topics

join