It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military considers sending combat troops back to Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

So we might send American troops to stop the SLOW advance of the ISIS troops.
They (ISIS) overran the country Iraq faster than Hitler took Poland at the beginning of WWII.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am so sick of the corporate war machine. Could it REALLY be worse if we just stayed the hell out of some of these conflicts? In my life I would NEVER harm someone who wasn't first threatening me and mine. Why can't the Government show the same restraint?

ISIS is threatening you and yours. They simply lack the capability to carry it out. What if they get those capabilities?

Just playing Devil's Advocate.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wonder if anyone is regretting giving him that Nobel Peace prize yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wonder if anyone is regretting giving him that Nobel Peace prize yet.

I am still trying to figure out what he did to get it in the first place.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They always intended to send troops to Iraq, it was only public pressure that ever got them out. ISIS was created by America/Saudi Arabia/Qatar as an excuse to bomb Syria. Public pressure stopped it from happening last year so they made the new enemy, its the same assholes we were giving guns to last year. Now you have Iran involved in Iraq, and another army will be put to help the Zionists when they attack Iran. The Zionists invaded Gaza the same day that MH-17 was shot down over Ukraine, coincidence? I think not. The Zionist lobby in America is strong as all hell, (not to mistake your average Israeli/Jew with the stuff these 'Jew' totalitarian Zionists are into.) Same as our own Oligarchy here they are all connected and everyone else is just a pawn to be dragged along.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They always intended to send troops to Iraq, it was only public pressure that ever got them out. ISIS was created by America/Saudi Arabia/Qatar as an excuse to bomb Syria. Public pressure stopped it from happening last year so they made the new enemy, its the same assholes we were giving guns to last year. Now you have Iran involved in Iraq, and another army will be put to help the Zionists when they attack Iran. The Zionists invaded Gaza the same day that MH-17 was shot down over Ukraine, coincidence? I think not. The Zionist lobby in America is strong as all hell, (not to mistake your average Israeli/Jew with the stuff these 'Jew' totalitarian Zionists are into.) Same as our own Oligarchy here they are all connected and everyone else is just a pawn to be dragged along.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

good idea.. send one terrorist organisation to fight another terrorist organisation.. Really going to sort things out...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join