It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Wave (Hologram?) Confirmed By Two Additional Videos!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hi all,

Don't know if this has been posted already, a quick search showed nothing.

The title is taken from the YouTube video presented below.

Lets go straight to the video by the user Crrow777 on YouTube.
Quick note, the video does deviate from the subject of this post a little, it would be good if we can focus just on the lunar wave this user is alleging takes place.

Here is the info regarding the video the user posted on YouTube

The lunar wave is now confirmed beyond doubt for those who would explain it away as equipment failure. The two clips below show the lunar wave filmed by two separate people. This brings the count to four people who have filmed this event. Look at the clips and time stamps of each event. James Hannon- time stamp of event: 3:13 www.youtube.com... Richard205maria- time stamp of event: 36 seconds www.youtube.com...

There has been a few people in the past that have mentioned that there might be some kind of cover up regarding the moon and what we are seeing and that things are being hidden from us using holograms, for example i believe that John Lear is to name one.

Is this user on YouTube onto something?

I see some floors in his claim, but i think he brings to the table something that is worth investigating.

I would be interested to see what other users think regarding this lunar wave that as it would seem has be captured by 3 other users.

Thanks

edit on 12/11/2014 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Looks like an air pressure wave from a passing airplane.

Jon Lear is a clown, I feel sorry for anyone who even thinks he has any credibility.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The wave is distortion of the moon's image by Earth's atmosphere , aka "heat shimmer" , [ Schlieren photography utilizes the effect ].

So-called "chemtrails" are contrails : condensing water vapor, the same harmless white stuff clouds are made of.

YouTuber Crrow777 is moonstruck.
edit on 12-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

The user and the other 2 users who also filmed the event have addressed this along with the equipment.

Thanks for keeping it about the lunar wave and not attacking people

thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon
regarding this lunar wave

What evidence does he have that it is happening on the moon?

Why not in our atmosphere? It happening in our atmosphere seems most likely.

just found this...

www.skyandtelescope.com...

Heat waves seem to shimmer across the Moon

edit on 12-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

I think he has certain amount of credibility...however unpopular that notion is among the skeptics.

Time will tell in the end.
edit on 12-11-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

The scan line does not follow the curve of the Moon and is therefore an equipment artifact. A quick review of the Crrow opus leads to an obvious conclusion: [HOAX!]

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

But it is not just him and his equipment as you can see from the info i posted, so your saying all 3 off them are a HOAX and all off there equipment artifact?

Big odds don't you think?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

But it is not just him and his equipment as you can see from the info i posted, so your saying all 3 off them are a HOAX and all off there equipment artifact?

Big odds don't you think?

Thanks

Approach it this way: of all the thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world who use similar equipment, only three have reported this "phenomenon."What are the odds of that?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
There was a time when it was taboo to even mention John Lear round here...
He was a very active poster here years back,and came out with a lot of very hard to believe claims-nuclear reactors on the moon,aliens on the moon,ancient moonbases,the whole gamut.

He got banned over some controversy or other.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

3 that we know off correct?, a pretty big jump to say that it has not been reported by others.
The fact is we have 3 that are reporting it.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

3 that we know off correct?, a pretty big jump to say that it has not been reported by others.
The fact is we have 3 that are reporting it.

Thanks

The fact is, Crrrow is a known hoaxer. The fact is, it is more likely that two people are not going to understand how their equipment works than thousands observing an earth-shaking phenomenon but not bothering to report it. Use a little common sense, please.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yet you attack one source and close the book even though there a 3 people that have filmed the same thing.

Off course you have your opinion as i do mine, and me sense is just fine thank you.

So to keep it on topic, what about the lunar wave that has been filmed and is documented by others?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The distortion from the atmosphere is already present before the wave starts, so it is not that. As for the wave being like a bow wave from a plane, I have never seen that before so if anyone has any examples to compare that would help. Maybe some footage with some clouds in the background so such an effect is visible would be good.

As for what it is I do not know. One of the waves to appear to curve around the moon while in another shot it is a more linear effect. It gives the impression that there are different causes for it. If it is some type of camera glitch then this effect should be more common in all types of video footage. If this is the result of something on the moon then there should also be a lot more footage around.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany
The wave is distortion of the moon's image by Earth's atmosphere , aka "heat shimmer" , [ Schlieren photography utilizes the effect ].

I am aware off this effect and you can see the shimmers in the videos, but if you examine ALL the videos you will see something else that looks like a wave that passes over the moon, and this can be seen on top of the shimmering, what is that wave? they claim to have eliminated the equipment as the source off the effect.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Yet you attack one source and close the book even though there a 4 people that have filmed the same thing.

But they are not all the same. Some of them are simply ordinary atmospheric turbulence, as has been pointed out.

Off course you have your opinion as i do mine, and me sence is just fine thank you.

The Moon is not a hologram, nor does the technology exist the "cloak" it. The white lines emitted by airplanes are ice forming from the water produced by jet engines. They are condensation trails, or "contrails." Any video that uses the expression "chemtrails" is either ignorant or a hoax. This is not a matter of opinion.

So to keep it on topic, what about the lunar wave that has been filmed and is documented by others?

If you don't understand something, do some research.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Looks like an air pressure wave from a passing airplane.

In all off the the videos? and in all off the different clips shot from different places?

I dont' think that is the reason for what we can see in all the videos and footage.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

they claim to have eliminated the equipment as the source off the effect.

The operative word being "claim." Why would they even try to compensate if it means they wouldn't have a mysterious phenomenon to post on YouTube?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Well if it is from something that is happening on the moon then the moon must have an atmosphere of some kind to propagate the wave. While I have not done the numbers, the speed that the wave propagates does appear to be faster that the speed of sound, making the wave viable.

Thinking about it, I have seen some visible bow shocks from a plane when it does break the sound barrier. They do not propagate very far though.

So whatever is causing it, I am glad I am not on the moon when it passes.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Why are you trying so hard to defend an obvious hoax?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join