It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBbola and Blood Types Virus...for fun!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just for fun let us look again at the old blood type story, supposedly from an insider. I have part of the letter and can't find the rest if anyone else has it I would love to see it.

So it goes that a virus is found and studied, it can affect negative blood types only, so let's see does anything fit the guys story?
1. Establishment of a method to hold the 60% the millions of infected who will either die or become advanced humans.
2. A method to hold and remove infected that die 40%.
3. The blood group factor with Ebola. (unknown but there have been hints that blood type was a factor in some not being saved)
4. Virus that can make you smarter...(well we are now told we have one that can make you smarter so why no?)www.abovetopsecret.com...

This bill was introduced on January 22, 2009 (according to him the virus was not found until Oct. but we can imagine he was not in the know the second it was found :-).

1.Short title
This Act may be cited as the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act.
2.Establishment of national emergency centers
(a)In general
In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

www.govtrack.us...
we all know the disposable, virus proof, crematable liner story.

Why has FEMA ordered and stockpiled:

- $1 Billion dollars worth of disposable coffin liners
- 14 million body bags
- 140 million long-life meals or MREs

www.truthandaction.org...

What happened to the positive blood types?

Homeland Security under investigation for massive ammo buys

rt.com...

Food and ammo stockpiling has continued and grown.

The letter that was left on an online site where he could remain anonymous.

edit on 11-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/11/2014 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

edit on 11-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Phewww. Im a AB+. LOL I had read about this a while ago, and also while Ebola was a major headline a few weeks ago. I doubt anyone can really say yes or no whether this is true.. I hope not and that its not up to blood lines but the actual person immune system, that would be horrible to know you have No chance of beating this if you were negative in blood type.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Could explain the random road sampling of blood that has been reported. Maybe they can extrapolate some numbers from that to determine ......................

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
negative blood types are rare, not common. The most common blood type is 0+ which is the largest. bear in mind positive blood types means your ancestors cross bred with other inferior human species, and there dna is still present in your blood. The Negatives indicate that we have bred that out of our blood. we still carry the different type of blood, I.e. for me, I'm b-, indicating a ancestory from the Himalayas, and a subspecies of human there. other blood types have a larger base, such as the o+ and the belief of stronger Neanderthal blood lines within. regardless, if ebola was meant to attack certain blood types, it would hit the positives, and more then likely the o+, a+, and b+. also just a fyi, negatives are typically more analytical then positives, and positives are typically more social......cheers

Camain

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh, wonderful, I and my entire family (son and husband are screwed). If you got it right, we three are all negative. Well, my husband and I are definitely, so our son should be, too.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain
negative blood types are rare, not common. The most common blood type is 0+ which is the largest. bear in mind positive blood types means your ancestors cross bred with other inferior human species, and there dna is still present in your blood. The Negatives indicate that we have bred that out of our blood. we still carry the different type of blood, I.e. for me, I'm b-, indicating a ancestory from the Himalayas, and a subspecies of human there. other blood types have a larger base, such as the o+ and the belief of stronger Neanderthal blood lines within. regardless, if ebola was meant to attack certain blood types, it would hit the positives, and more then likely the o+, a+, and b+. also just a fyi, negatives are typically more analytical then positives, and positives are typically more social......cheers

Camain

Could you provide a legitimate source for this "inferior human species" claim of yours? What do you mean by this.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would figure they'd want to kill off the RH Positive population as opposed to the RH Negatives, since there's more RH Positives in the world than Negatives. Modify the virus to target certain genetics and Positive blooded individuals and you've got something that would kill off a very large portion of the population.

I'm A RH Negative, but even so, I'd take that article with a grain of salt. There's always been this conspiracy that the RH negatives are being targeted, yet I think it would be the opposite considering a good portion of TPTB are RH Negative.
edit on V20141611November16Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:16:07 -0600America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, Brantly was a negative.

www.globalresearch.ca...

There ya go. Some light reading.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

just what void fire said, they would target positive RH not negative. The blood types are created from our ancestors interbreeding with subspecies. An example is our ancestor cromagnon breeding with Neanderthal. It is suspected that neaderthal was the A-+ blood type, and the cromagnon was o+-. As a result of the intermixing you got a lot of A's and O's in Europe and Africa. The B subgroup originated from a ancestor in the Himalaya region and around india. Oddly enough its also has influence Australia, as well as a couple other places. Now then whether your Positive or negative depends on the RH factor, which comes from an even more ancient blood like that is thought the crogamnon interbred with. and wiped out. That blood line is what all the great apes are decended from because there all RH +, they don't have any negative. I wasn't trying to say that your grandpa humped a monkey or anything, just that different blood types have different traits, and evolved from different areas. An example, is B-which is mine make me more inclined to be diabetic, while at the same time giving me an increased ability to breath thinner air which is found in the high altitudes. Other blood types would struggle with high altitudes and some have no issue with diabetics. As far as providing links, I don't provide links, Google blood RH, or blood origins, or something to that effect, if your really interested, do the research and judge for yourself. I don't try to convince people, only make a statement.

Cheers

Camain

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

I am pretty sure there is no evidence the Rh- blood groups did not origionate via Neanderthals (we've only just started delving into their genomes) also: genetics.thetech.org...

I also would not consider the other hominins to be "inferior" either. Different obviously, inferior? Based on what criteria?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I remember a thread quite a while ago about this guy that left some coded message saying CX is coming,something like that-re a virus that would either kill or change people who are rh negative.

I'm B-negative+all my children are rh negative too.But one cannot worry about everything.As for Ebola,I would find it very hard to believe that it only is lethal,or have a higher mortality rate,in rh negative people.Look at West Africa-all the people dying there are black people-and black people+Asians have the lowest rates of rh negative blood.There are thousands of rh positive people that have died of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.I would wager an incredibly small percentage of them had rh negative blood.I think with Ebola it's down to individual genetics and immune system,whether or not you become infected ,and your changes of survival would also be down to those factors,with the addition of the best supportive care playing a role too.a reply to: Char-Lee

edit on 11-11-2014 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am going to have to go digging but I was always under the impression that most Africans have a Rh+ blood type....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Most do, as do a good portion of Asiatics and Aboriginals (Native American, Australian as example)... Which is why I'd be in trouble if I ever needed blood in an Asian country like Japan...

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire

See I brought that up as honestly it is conceivable that a certain genetic trait will make you more or less susceptible to a disease, but I'm not sure Ebola is one as well the differences between Rh+ and Rh- are not where Ebola hits. But its not an area I've done research in so it well could be.

This is better than that foolish meme going around that "Ebola was created and spread via vaccination"

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
Phewww. Im a AB+. LOL I had read about this a while ago, and also while Ebola was a major headline a few weeks ago. I doubt anyone can really say yes or no whether this is true.. I hope not and that its not up to blood lines but the actual person immune system, that would be horrible to know you have No chance of beating this if you were negative in blood type.

I am AB+ also seems a common type!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain

Camain

My Mother is negative blood type she is truly a strange person and in her 80's she has never had a cold or flu. She pretty much is a hermit, but so m I and I am AB +.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Oh, wonderful, I and my entire family (son and husband are screwed). If you got it right, we three are all negative. Well, my husband and I are definitely, so our son should be, too.

well if they live they will be advanced human species he said and only 40% I think die.

Nice chart here seems negative types are very rare. Are you all like my Mother who never gets ill with virus or bacteria infections?
www.redcrossblood.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Well, Brantly was a negative.

www.globalresearch.ca...

There ya go. Some light reading.

Interesting! Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
I am going to have to go digging but I was always under the impression that most Africans have a Rh+ blood type....

This chart looks like we all have the same averages I think.
www.redcrossblood.org... O+ being the most common.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: VoidFire

See I brought that up as honestly it is conceivable that a certain genetic trait will make you more or less susceptible to a disease, but I'm not sure Ebola is one as well the differences between Rh+ and Rh- are not where Ebola hits. But its not an area I've done research in so it well could be.

This is better than that foolish meme going around that "Ebola was created and spread via vaccination"

it would have to be just being passed off as Ebola and in fact be a new rare virus according to the letter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join