It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah’s Witness leader complains: Gay people are plotting to put everyone in ‘tight pants’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

A member of the ruling council for Jehovah’s Witnesses warned members during a recent sermon to avoid “metrosexual” fashion trends because they are part of a plan by gay designers to get people to wear what he considers indecent clothing, PinkNews reported.

“What’s happened now is that it’s really caught on more, the tight suit jacket and the tight pants,” Anthony Morris III says in an audio clip posted online on Saturday. “Better known as tight pants. They are tight all the way down to the ankles. It’s not appropriate. It’s not sound of mind.”

Morris, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses since 2005, reportedly delivered the remarks during a Nov. 8 sermon. He said that younger men were more prone to follow the “tight pants” trend than older members. He also accuses women who wear Spanx leggings or other tight exercise clothes in public of betraying their faith.

Fantastic....religious leaders now getting into the fashion industry. I would think that saving souls from eternal damnation might take precedent over fashion critiques but perhaps not....

“Do you remember that many, many, many homosexuals are in the clothing industry and doing the designing,” he said at the time. “Don’t you know they love it when you’re wearing tight pants? Oh yeah, you chuckle. I don’t think it’s funny. I think it’s disgusting.”

And I think you Rev. Anthony Morris III are a disgusting busy body, control freak, that needs to lighten up and mind your own business.

But Pastor Tony if you want to design your own line of apparel and enter into the business world of haute coutoure, be my guest; then at least you might know what you are talking about.

btw...seeing a "gay agenda" everywhere might bring into question your sexual proclivities eh?

edit on 11-11-2014 by olaru12 because: $%UJ^&(

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What did he say that was so bad? Was he 100% politically correct? No. So what? The video and website are anti JW so there is clearly a bias here. This is clearly reaching for straws to bring down JWs but it clearly lacks real substance.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That isn't the worst of it. After they get you in the tight pants they are going to force everyone to vogue while walking up and down the street. Even stops by the police will take on a new look.

It's all part of the Marxist homosexual agenda.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I knew something was up when I chose my gf's jeans instead of my baggy ones this morning. Damn you Bravo channel, damn you to hell!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
What did he say that was so bad? Was he 100% politically correct? No. So what? The video and website are anti JW so there is clearly a bias here. This is clearly reaching for straws to bring down JWs but it clearly lacks real substance.

Well, that's like your opinion man....

And my opinion is...That for the conservative, religious right, to see a "homosexual agenda" everywhere they look is just flat out stupid.

To honestly think that gay people can influence straight people morphing into homosexuality is also just flat out stupid.

If you feel the need to defend stupidity...Great! but remember the motto of the site is "deny ignorance"...try it, you might find it a refreshing change!
edit on 11-11-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
No need for your condescending attitude. What is stupid to me is all the attacks hurled at religion in hopes that something sticks. If people want to take down a religious group, or anyone else for that matter, do it based on substance.

edit on 11/11/2014 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well i dislike jehova witnesses and will scare them away if they come knocking on my door. HOWEVER i share his hate towards the tight pants. I mean common it looks like panties man! IT's confusing seeing a guy walk in the streets looking all gangsta and then see him wearing tight pants :S that ain't gangsta man! you look like a b*tch! i swear it's a conspiracy! i already told my peoples the day they see me wearing tight pants put a bullet in my brain

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
They are called skinny jeans. Some people have the body to fit them, others do not. It's whats in and has been for a number of years now. I would try them but I don't like my junk squished, especially when I lean and twist. But really who cares what other people wear... I see no agenda here.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...

A member of the ruling council for Jehovah’s Witnesses warned members during a recent sermon to avoid “metrosexual” fashion trends because they are part of a plan by gay designers to get people to wear what he considers indecent clothing, PinkNews reported.

“What’s happened now is that it’s really caught on more, the tight suit jacket and the tight pants,” Anthony Morris III says in an audio clip posted online on Saturday. “Better known as tight pants. They are tight all the way down to the ankles. It’s not appropriate. It’s not sound of mind.”

Morris, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses since 2005, reportedly delivered the remarks during a Nov. 8 sermon. He said that younger men were more prone to follow the “tight pants” trend than older members. He also accuses women who wear Spanx leggings or other tight exercise clothes in public of betraying their faith.

Fantastic....religious leaders now getting into the fashion industry. I would think that saving souls from eternal damnation might take precedent over fashion critiques but perhaps not....

“Do you remember that many, many, many homosexuals are in the clothing industry and doing the designing,” he said at the time. “Don’t you know they love it when you’re wearing tight pants? Oh yeah, you chuckle. I don’t think it’s funny. I think it’s disgusting.”

And I think you Rev. Anthony Morris III are a disgusting busy body, control freak, that needs to lighten up and mind your own business.

But Pastor Tony if you want to design your own line of apparel and enter into the business world of haute coutoure, be my guest; then at least you might know what you are talking about.

btw...seeing a "gay agenda" everywhere might bring into question your sexual proclivities eh?

Reminds me of a joke I heard once, something along the lines of "his pants are so tight you can see what religion he is."

I love seeing the yoga pants on ladies and screw him for wanting to take that away.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is hilarious
Finally!
Someone is speaking out!
Whoever it is I don't care.
Look guys, the only people that like you in tight pants are men that like boys in tight pants...and that is men who like men...who are fashion designers.

Any women here on ATS like boys in tight pants?
ANY?

Case closed.

On the same line of thinking the loose pants that show a little ass cleavage and fall down a lot.
Any women like that look?
Nope just the 'bulls' on prison block C who wanna see a little advertising on their 'bitches'

X
edit on 11-11-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This Mr. Morris is utterly lacking in common sense.

I guess he doesn't realize that a straight man will wear a banana hat if he thinks it will attract a woman..

If we are following gay designers, it is only because the women we seek like that style...

Now, don't get me wrong, we don't always get it right when it comes to guessing what women will like, and not all women like the same look...
All I am saying is gay or straight we are just trying to appeal to the person we want to attract..

The trend in tight pants must be due to a demand by straight women as well.. (not only just homosexuals)..
That said, my pants fit normal...

Oh yea, the guy is an ignorant fool..

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Um, do these pants make my ass look gay?

I for one am not a fan of the skinny jeans, butt I wont judge ya...

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He's 50 years too late.
Robert Plant is the guy to blame for all this tight pants mess.
Without him there would have never been the spandex revolution.
Funny that religious leaders get upset about clothing when I thought it was our hearts they were after.
Fashion police on the left and right, what's a person to wear safely anymore?

Just to satisfy everyone I'm going to invent the see-through burka!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Just to satisfy everyone I'm going to invent the see-through burka!

Now that would be something i love to see!

Shake what God gave ya!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
See through Burka Helll yeaaah

Butt seriously
I would like women, any woman to post here and say she likes boys in tight pants

Waiting......
Hello?

That's what I thought

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Aren't all religions about modest dress?

Relating it to being gay is pretty ridiculous though.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
See through Burka Helll yeaaah

Butt seriously
I would like women, any woman to post here and say she likes boys in tight pants

Waiting......
Hello?

That's what I thought

LOL Since I'm attracted to "solid on the ground" men, that would be a hilarious sight.

But, yes, I do know women who are attracted to the slim Metro-sexual males who wear the tight tapered and pegged pants.

edit on 11-11-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is nothing new. JWs are supposed to dress in a way that does not excite sexual desire in public. It's based on being moderate in all things according to scripture. Morris is doing what he is supposed to do and that is guide and direct his flock toward Christian principles. It's none of our business if we are not Jehovah's Witnesses.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Any women here on ATS like boys in tight pants?

A tight pair of Levis , absolutely.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Blueracer

Well, that's like your opinion man....

And my opinion is...That for the conservative, religious right, to see a "homosexual agenda" everywhere they look is just flat out stupid.

I think you're picking a fight with the wrong people. They are conservative by nature and religious BUT they have NO politics. They shun that stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join