It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Security Camera Video Supposedly Shows Abduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
With the photoshop experts busily trying to "construct" bogus UFO videos, you knew it wouldn't be long before they tried to cash in on the latest craze: overnight security camera videos. Here's the latest, of supposedly a car and driver on a dark street - and both the car and driver disappear in a flash. Have a look, and then I'll deconstruct what's going on:

www.youtube.com...
SECURITY CAMERA ABDUCTION OF CAR AND DRIVER

First of all, most historical abductions only occur after the occupants have been removed from their vehicle. The few recorded abductions of people inside a vehicle, usually involve airplanes. So this video is suspect from the start. Here's what I saw after repeated watchings of this video:

1) Watch the lights in the upper right corner. Whether street lights or business lights, a couple FLARE briefly around the :28 mark, as if a signal.

2) The second car around the corner drives roughly toward the camera, and meters past a small circle in the middle of the road (may be a marker for the video camera) - POOF! Blinding flash, and car is gone.

3) For a photoshop expert, putting in a flash as a cover to remove something, is fairly easy to do. After the flash, watch for pixeling on the road where the car had been.

Sorry folks, I vote HOAX.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Totally fake. Sound fx are a dead giveaway. Security cameras generally don't record sound. Also, the flash would be really easy to do in after effects. I'm just curious why you bothered posting it if you think it's a hoax?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Sure maybe this is a hoax

but I assure you abductions by ETs as well as US shadow government are real

How do I know ?

Bastards abducted me in 2008 and implanted me in groin area, I had to have surgery to remove the implant, doctor asked me if I wanted to keep it.

I said NO WAY its a tracker. He chuckled and asked me if he could keep it, I told him, knock yourself out, but they might come for you next.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
Agree 100%. A fake. Lazy hoaxer using a bright flash to remove the car. Also I don't trust anything that advertises movies etc. The " Paranormal Frequency"? Gimme a break.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It didn't look very convincing to be fair. I'm a firm believer that people do indeed get abducted but that looked like a crummy attempt at a video to say the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

yeah i agree

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
a reply to: longy9999

yeah i agree

You should make a thread on your experience, I'd be interested to hear the full story

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

My cheapo monitor doesn't have audio, so thanks for the tip about the sound fx.

I posted it to show that the photoshop hoaxsters have moved into "night security camera" videos, of which some are astoundingly genuine.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

My cheapo monitor doesn't have audio, so thanks for the tip about the sound fx.

I posted it to show that the photoshop hoaxsters have moved into "night security camera" videos, of which some are astoundingly genuine.

That's becoming the problem nowadays, computer hardware and software is getting so good that its getting harder and harder to tell the real stuff from the hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Already been posted and moved to the Hoax bin. HERE

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Yeaaah. I mean why would anyone want to keep such a piece of evidence to make them appear valid?

Video was fairly lazy hoax. I give it 7 out of 32 on the Schnitzel scale.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

nvm
edit on 9/11/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Yeaaah. I mean why would anyone want to keep such a piece of evidence to make them appear valid?

What ??

Prove ?? To whom, why, to lose my job ??

Keeping the implant ??? Why ? To be targeted again ?

I can tell you are American, knee jerk reaction thinking. No real future.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

originally posted by: Lysergic

What ??

Prove ?? To whom, why, to lose my job ??

Keeping the implant ??? Why ? To be targeted again ?

I can tell you are American, knee jerk reaction thinking. No real future.

Oh please, Don't be upset cause I called your hand, thus you resort to an attempted insult.

But please feel free to continue with your Amanda Bynes escapade.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Lysergic because: lulz mostly

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
More YouTube videos of cars and people "disappearing." The first couple appear to be genuine, in my opinion:

www.youtube.com...
CAR DISAPPEARS ON FREEWAY
Look for the blast/beam from the right, which hits the car.

www.youtube.com...
NIGHT SECURITY CAMERA: WALKING MAN IN WYOMING CITY MORPHS AND EVAPORATES
But a small white ball of light continues in the direction he was walking.

Some videos in a related category, "Alien Teleportation":

www.youtube.com...
COMPARISON OF SEVERAL "CHINESE TELEPORTATION GIRL" VIDEOS
Several videos of a young Chinese women dressed in all black, with a large symbol on the back of her coat/hoodie that "glows" before she disappears or zooms to rescue someone in the street.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Is this YouTube?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Sorry folks, I vote HOAX.

Then why bother posting it ?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Bs has just gonna epic !
Waste of time !

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I answered that in the third post. Even hoax-videos can be instructive, if you want to learn how to deconstruct a "UFO Video" to see if it's genuine.

And I thought it was particularly interesting that the video-hoaxers had moved into "night security video", since some earlier videos in this category have revealed some amazing things. (See my last post above.)

So you ATSers prefer that people just post the latest UFO video getting lots of Internet interest, and ask "So what do you think?" Any Mods who aren't stone-cold skeptics wish to comment on this?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So you ATSers prefer that people just post the latest UFO video getting lots of Internet interest

Personally I'd prefer if people didn't post any video unless it shows something truly interesting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join