It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Colorado. Sometimes you make me proud, other times I shake my head.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This lovely news story popped up in my news feed.

Police said emergency crews with Poudre Valley Hospital were treating an intoxicated student for seizures on campus in Fort Collins early Sunday morning, and when they came outside with the patient, their ambulance was gone.

The ambulance, which had a GPS system on board, was tracked to Loveland. Loveland police officers said they found the ambulance in the middle of Highway 34 with several doors open, heavy front-end damage and fluid leaking.

One officer said it appeared the driver of the ambulance had hit the raised median, jumped the curb, hit a sign, went the wrong way and crossed back over the median before stopping.

Officers said they found 18-year-old Stefan Sortland standing about 30 yards from the stopped ambulance wearing an EMT vest. Officers shot him with a stun gun when he refused their commands. Sortland had a blanket, a cell phone and a box of Wheat Thins with him.

Police said that Sortland admitted he took the ambulance from CSU, then refused to answer questions, but commented, "Why are the lights flashing on the cars?"

Sortland was taken to the Loveland Police Department.

There he "stood on a bench, kicked the wall, and masturbated," according to the police report.

Sou rce

If he really was a relatively "normal" kid, what on earth got into him to make him be in such a state of psychosis after a long period of time had passed.

I'm a Colorado native and have lived here my entire life. Never in my life have I seen as many crazies as of late. Maybe I'm crazy too!
We've really been on the map lately haven't we?!
edit on 7-11-2014 by alishainwonderland because: edit

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Sounds like he was on PCP. I wouldn't call him "crazy," just drugged out of his mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Smoking too much ganja!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
marijuana laced with something.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Ganja doesn't do that to people. It was something else or the kid just had a breakdown.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Our news stations have been making light of the situation. This kind of stuff has become relatively "normal" here... clearly a mix of drugs. What those drugs are, I certainly have no idea!

new topics

top topics

join