It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mini rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i guess i accidentally did something and now everything inside my browser window is like 2 sizes larger, as if i were visually impaired. and i don't know how to fix it because my settings don't show any sort of accessibility settings as being selected!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MojaveBurning

Hold your CTRL button on your keyboard, and then press the + or - signs on your keyboard to re-size your window

You can also hold control and use your scroll wheel on your mouse to accomplish the same thing.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Edit to add: Never mind... tenth is faster than a speeding bullet, evidently!

edit on 7-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: tothetenthpower covered what I wrote intially.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You are amazing! Thank you so much!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Gotta love ATS!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Hold your CTRL button on your keyboard, and then press the + or - signs on your keyboard to re-size your window

You can also hold control and use your scroll wheel on your mouse to accomplish the same thing.

~Tenth

oooOOOOOOOOO thanks Tothetenth... I had the same problem and didn't have the courage to come here and post about it

Hats off to Mojave for doing so

Boy am I having fun now watching my screen scroll in and out thanks to my new technical ability

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 7/11/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Don't feel bad, I've used computers since they were made from wood, and once in a while I will accidentally hit a key or two and something weird happens and I don't know how to undo it.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No problem guys, I'm glad I was able to help

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I feel proud to been learned CTR and - or + today, top job!! First time I have pressed them buttons, was emotional.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There's a lot of things you can do with keyboard shortcuts. A pretty good rundown can be found on this site

new topics

top topics

join