It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Hate Secret Societies Are Not In Secret Societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is my big theory that really doesn't need a whole lot of explaining to get the point across. Simple as muffins.

All these huge conspiracy theorists who piss and moan about things they cannot change are the ones who are not in these secret societies themselves. They're nothing more than clever reverse-engineerists or even perhaps they weren't invited to be a part of the club so they gotta go villain on everyone. One thing I noticed about many of these conspiracy theorists is that they don't themselves lead fulfilling lives or really have anything to do other than stuff their gullets with junk food and watch cheesy sitcoms. That's what I think. I'm not a member of any society. I can see that things are shaped with hidden hands. Events are planned. The direction of humankind is generally guided out of sight. I don't theorize about it. I'm not ever even concerned with it. I only see that these people hang out on ATS or make really shoddy sites that I randomly come across in my search for awesome paranormal stuff. What do you think?

Those Who Hate Secret Societies Are Not In Secret Societies

TRUE or FALSE
edit on 5-11-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
False. I am not in any secret societies and I do not hate them.

How can I hate something I know nothing about?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

1). Real secret societies have never been heard of.

2). I hate most societies, secret or otherwise.

3). I'm technically a Rosicrucian.

4). Few people are in proper societies.

5). Many people hate that which is alien to them.

4+5=People who are not in organized societies are going to hate secret societies.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Well, it's not only the secret societies. It's also the conspiracy theorists. These two subjects seem to be joined at the spine.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
One thing I noticed about many of these conspiracy theorists is that they don't themselves lead fulfilling lives or really have anything to do other than stuff their gullets with junk food and watch cheesy sitcoms.

Which conspiracy theorists are these, exactly? How do you know they do not living fulfilling lives?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Some of us have been invited to join a secret society or two and declined. I dislike secret societies for their pagan roots. Satan is the heart of the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Your logic generalizes to: "people hate things they are not a part of and conversely, people like things they are a part of".

I'm guessing you didn't test that premise very well before writing the OP.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I Don't believe "Hate" is the correct term here for most people.

"Mistrust" of secret societies would be more prevalent than "Hate" IMO.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

How can we hate them if they are secret? I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I don't care about secret societies. I believe they teach elitism, occult practices, and other things that are contrary to the best interest of humanity, but I stand for free speech.

What I am against are governments that are supposed to represent the people who think it's ok to keep secrets from the people.

They are elected officials, they are not our moral dictators. So when governments are being run by secrets, you can be sure it is not for the people.

A government for the people would never even consider keeping secrets from the people it represents.

And the CIA is full of secrets, and full of declassified BS as well. So apparently they are not for the people, since they believe they are above the people.

What else I can't stand is private fractional reserve banking. It is straight up thievery at an EPIC level.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Great video, thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This presumes that no one who is in a secret society can come to hate it.

This presumes that no one who is in one secret society can come to hate all the others.

This presumes that anyone not in a secret society knows about them to hate them.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Great video, thanks!

You may want to check this out. It explains the real reason for that speech and even has a transcript of the WHOLE thing. Conspiracy engineers have been chopping it up to suit their needs for years. And JFK was a member of a secret society. link here.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you for the link.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You are welcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nice find. I have heard here & there that JFK was killed because he wasn't a Mason (not that I believed that...)
But anyhoo...on to the rest of the OP and comments...

K of C isn't what I would call a "secret" society. Nor the Masons, Rosicrucians, Theosophists, or most other societies for that matter. Once you have a website it's not very secret, is it? I always joke about the Occult Bookstore here in Chicago - once the sign went up, LONG, long ago, it ceased to be "occult," no? Yes. lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong but what is secret about these groups? I've been to their meetings, without being a member. There was nothing "hidden" from me. The "secret" part was added to scare people and sell books (and advertising on sites like this one
), imo. The novice may not know all that the master does, but if one does not understand 2+2=4 yet, why waste time trying to teach that person algebra? Who would? It doesn't make algebra a high degree of a mathematical secret society, now does it.

And for the record, at the last open R+C meeting I went to, I was allowed to participate in a practice usually not open to non-members. Why? Because even though I'm not a member of THEIR particular system, I am also not a novice in the bigger picture. They were not at all "elitist" or "exclusive" toward me, actually the opposite - very welcoming and open to sharing info with like-minded folks.

edit on 5-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
False. I am not in any secret societies and I do not hate them.

How can I hate something I know nothing about?

I think the general idea the OP is trying to convey is that everyone who hates secret societies is a non-member of said secret societies. This isn't the same as saying everyone who is a non-member hates these secret societies.

The same line of thinking as "every apple is a fruit, but not every fruit is an apple."

To the OP:
I would think that your line of reasoning would almost be automatically true. Members of secret societies are unlikely to 'hate' the secret society...

There is no truth, only perspective.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It is thoroughly dependant upon what a secret society get's up to and of course that may very well not mean it's manifest purpose and by that I mean the purpose for which it came into being - ususally like minded people wanting a private group or like minded people performing acts or worship prohibited or else un acceptable within a society.

It is this which creates most dislike if it leaks out and is indeed un acceptable to the majority such as worshiping Lucifer the enemy of Jehovah and a fallel angel making him out to be the Grand Architect of the Universe and actually worshiping him as an ideal or even god himself showing anti christian deep rooted beliefs as in some but maybe not all Masonic lodges.

It creates a form of hatred and fear of there intent's as well as paranoia as to how far into society they have spread and how many of there number are highly placed so furthering there own ultimite idiological goal's.

Then there are genuine much more acceptable but no less secretive orders who hold other secret traditions based for example as in the Rosicrutions on a form of christian Gnostic belief and philosophy in which Wisdom is represented by the Gold and there symbol is the Golden and Rosy Cross sometime shown in the States in front of an inverted Triangle showing there hidden disaproval of the Pyramid and eye hidden in the Masonic symbol of the Compass and set square or the Less evasive Illuminate symbol.

Actually many members who hate one sect of Secret orders are members of other Sect's of secret orders and this political argument and idiological clash though less open than a holy war neverthelss goes on.

In some way's it is like the parable of the hold grail, some Sought for the San Greal but other sought of the Sang Real, it simply point how different a space in a line can be when reading ancient texts in which Spaceswerenotusedtosaveonpreciousparchment.
So by moving the space between the words one way it means Holy Cup but the other it means Blood Royal.

The real reason many do not like secret societys is that they do not trust those who would blind them to there actions and for that can you really blame them.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
FALSE

Why do I say this? Well a friend I know joined a lodge for the wrong reasons, he is still a member but he does hate what he does not understand.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join