It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson protester: No one can find the bullet police say they didn’t fire into my head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
source

Florissant, Missouri woman was shot in the head while she was leaving a rally in Ferguson supporting the family of slain teen Michael Brown.

According to the Riverfront Times, the bullet that doctors removed from Mya Aaten-White’s head in August has vanished and police claim she was gunned down by unknown assailants in a drive-by shooting.

What do you think?

Blatant corruption, no body no crime? Or is there more to the story?

I have a feeling st lious is going to erupt soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

John Mellencamp - Authority Song
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well if the "real" bullet is missing, they'll just put another one in its place when needed for the lawsuits.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It wasn't a white person so she probably deserved it.

/end sarcasm
edit on 11/4/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Rawstory is hardly credible, but then again so are the police. Kinda stuck on this one.

edit on 4-11-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

It supports my agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

What do I think? Well, firstly im bored of this Ferguson crap!! The only good that can come out of this is that for once the people are standing up against the police.

Without this being racist at all, it seems that black people have a backbone to fight back against the police unlike every other race and color of people in the US. Maybe if everyone did this across america then the police would be held accountable for their actions or at least think twice before murdering people.....so leave it to the black folk to beat slavery and now start to beat the police!!
Shame on everyone else who just moans and whines about the brutality of the police but do nothing!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

What do I think? Well, firstly im bored of this Ferguson crap!! The only good that can come out of this is that for once the people are standing up against the police.

Without this being racist at all, it seems that black people have a backbone to fight back against the police unlike every other race and color of people in the US. Maybe if everyone did this across america then the police would be held accountable for their actions or at least think twice before murdering people.....so leave it to the black folk to beat slavery and now start to beat the police!!
Shame on everyone else who just moans and whines about the brutality of the police but do nothing!

No, the only thing that came from this was justification for "non-lethal" weapons.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
the sad thing is the only start to a uprising will be racaly motivated

i hate to be the one to say this

and im not being racist

but umm african americans ... im trying hard hear ... are our only hope

again trying hard ... but for the most part are mutch more likaly to speak out and let anyone know they got a problem

i really respect that if we where all more like that change would happen

off topic nice bow in ur avatar i had one just like it 40# gave it away and got a old compound

getting a pse surge soon

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I've always questioned if this is a case of passing the buck. There were Ferguson, County, Highway Patrol, State, Federal agencies all working the same situation. I wonder if the bullet is sitting in some box because an agency got it from another agency. When each more powerful agency came to Ferguson, I am sure they asked for ALL related material. I could see the bullet being passed to another agency in the bottom of a box of otherwise nonsense. Hopefully, someone will go through the box by next June.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
the sad thing is the only start to a uprising will be racaly motivated

i hate to be the one to say this

and im not being racist

but umm african americans ... im trying hard hear ... are our only hope

again trying hard ... but for the most part are mutch more likaly to speak out and let anyone know they got a problem

i really respect that if we where all more like that change would happen

off topic nice bow in ur avatar i had one just like it 40# gave it away and got a old compound

getting a pse surge soon

You couldn't be more wrong, I'm my humble opinion. African Americans are oppressed, period. They may get government handouts "more" but they are also far more likely to get locked up. Is it because they're more violent? No, again in my opinion. Because they are oppressed they find ways to "survive" which makes them more hardened which I believe you are getting at, but and I mean BUT, they are also more inclined to worry about themselves. And I am of course generalizing here.... Because of this you are more likely to see riots but not a revolution. A revolution comes from the heart, it comes from service to others not service to self. One must except they will likely not survive in order for others to live, not rioting on a city street.

new topics

top topics

join