It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, Pilots, & Doctors on Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Haven't been here in years but came across this for all the contrail disinformers ..

www.youtube.com...=49

your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey, these guys don't look like disinformants for a change!
So part of them are saying, the military does that, who, also according to documents and patents had that in mind.
Already heard about these parts which cause lung damage.
The compounds they are mentioning are the ones found on the ground in several locations in the past where this first occured.

At least weather change programs are official and their offerers visitable; they can't deny that.
As kid I was afraid when suddenly the planes started having those trails.

Some stuff can freeze or be slower to spread away, but aren't these trails far too different in behavior?
edit on 4-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NTellect

the same regurgitated BS ,

a classic example is :

timestamp 08:05 , -

" how did monsanoto know to create aluminium resistant plants , I don't think anyone asked that question "

REALLY ?????????????

so none of these aledged scientists are familiar with aluminium toxicity in plants ?????????

real scientists have been addressing the issue of aluminium toxicity on plants for quite some time - here is one example :

source

title : the role of aluminium in soil infertility and toxicity

a paper from the journal of agricultural science . 1926 - yes 1926 .

just who are the disinfo agents ????????????

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NTellect
your thoughts?

- high school math teacher who thinks condensation from your breath is the same as a contrail at -40 deg at 35,00 feet...,
- a "former commercial pilot" (what sort of commercial??) who apparently thinks it can be cold enough to freeze water into ice and also warm enough to evaporate that ice at eth same time
-an artist who claims to be a defence industry technician.
-etc., etc

and, in the end, as always, not one single piece of verifiable evidence showing anything that might suggest the supposed chemtrails actually exist.

It's a sad world when people are so completely ignorant and/or blinded by baseless belief.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I wish I could be paid to debunk such baseless lies and blatant ignorance. Heck, even one of the leading chemtrail proponents (I conveniently forget his name as he is of no interest to me other than passing on this paraphrase) said something along the lines of "you can't tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail from the ground".

Other than that, I fully agree with Aloysius:

It's a sad world when people are so completely ignorant and/or blinded by baseless belief

edit on 4-11-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

(post by VoidHawk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My favorite part is the names of new clouds.

The thing that makes me the most depressed about this is that people just don't see it...that the skies are just not the same.
I wish I had taken a picture of the sky here today. Just unreal the way those "contrails" spread.

And the Alzheimers connection...yeah...it's a place to look for real.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: VoidHawk"you can't tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail from the ground".

Yeah you most certainly can. If you take the time to watch them for 12 hours or so. And watch the same planes fly their patterns to leave them. But hey...who has that kind of time.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF)

But that exactly the problem, the alluminum is the CAUSE of the stupid.
edit on Tue Nov 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

a reply to: VoidHawk"you can't tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail from the ground".

Yeah you most certainly can. If you take the time to watch them for 12 hours or so. And watch the same planes fly their patterns to leave them. But hey...who has that kind of time.

so what is the difference that shows up after 12 hours.......given that if yuo believe in chemtrails apparently you apparently have to believe they only last a few minutes....

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: VoidHawk

When a person spends so much time and trouble on one particular subject, a subject they do not even believe to be true! and even create accounts and monitor sites where this subject is writeen about, well, that person is either paid, or fanatical, in either case, they should not be taken seriously!

...like so-called 'chemtrailers' huh?

Yeah, you busted me, I'm a shill, paid by intelligent people to try to stop the spread of stupid.

But that exactly the problem, the alluminum is the CAUSE of the stupid.

Stop taking it then

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

They spread and grow. If you don't know this, you don't watch them the way I've had the opportunity to do, or you simply haven't been in an area that is bombarded with this crap. But that's okay...ignorance is defined as the lack of experience or knowledge.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have a question, if these are indeed chemtrails, are not these same people who are responsible for spraying being effected by the same chemical fall out? Unless they don't have a choice in the matter, it sounds like they're cooking their own goose.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

[snipped]

if we are making predictions - I predict that none of the chemtrail proponents will address my 1st post in this thread

edit on Tue Nov 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Contrails have been known to spread and become cloud cover since 1919.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Try a little logic here - Clouds spread and grow - that is how clouds form - first you have a sky with no clouds....then the clouds grow in it - can't be any other way.

Contrails are ice crystal clouds - like cirrus, so yes, when the atmospheric conditions are right they spread and grow - it's been known to happen since at least 1940 -

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

Writen by Antoine de St Exuperry in "Flight to Arras" - which is stil available via Amazon at least. He was killed in 1943.

For a more specific explanation of why and how contrails expand you might like to study this paper on eth ice budget of a persistent contrail from 1972.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join