It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Broadcast of Ravens v Steelers Game on 11/2?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A friend told me he saw an odd stationary light, then came a streak... a "meteor-like" flash followed by the "main light" shooting off at speed, in the top left of the screenshot of a Pittsburgh cityscape when a commercial break was over ...about 1 hour into the game on Sunday, 11/2.

He said it reminded him a little of the "ice chips flying" in that shuttle vid in it's sequence.

He didn't have it DVR'd and as I'm at work, I can't watch it and see... so it might be nothing.

So, not much of a thread, but just curious if anyone else saw it or could find it available for viewing in their downtime.

The guy who told me is ex USAF and fairly conversant with aircraft and weather phenom... but who knows... maybe his eyes are going or he saw some reflection.... but he asked me to ask you guys... so's I is asking!

edit on 11/3/2014 by Baddogma because: M to N in title ...it ain't about meditation- added details

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Will be interested to see this when a tape surfaces (someone must have a screen shot). Flag and star and geese for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Hardly worth a flag and star, my friend, but as I do the same for you ... and even for your lamer attempts, I guess it evens out!

I'm curious,too and will watch the game later and see what the heck he's talking about... so no spoilers as to who won (not that I really care... but hey, gotta make what fun we can).

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Somewhere somebody saw it, so you're not alone. Whether or not they'll post their experience on the net or it's just something they saw and went "Wow did you see that?!" then thought nothing of it an hour later , only time will tell.

That's one thing I admit I do miss about tv (haven't watched it in a very, very long time) is that when it's live, strange things can happen. Sometimes it's hard even for "them" to catch it before the delay's over.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Lot's of 'Steeler fans here, surely someone DVR'd it???

S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Good to "see" you around, and yes, most of my threads are lame. If they aren't lame I eventually kick them in the leg, and they then limp around for awhile before drifting off into the moonset. By chance I put up the avatar you'll recognize just a couple of hours ago, as I transcend after Halloween back to my Lefty Grove avatar, and am glad to put it on this thread for awhile.

Back to topic. Football. A game where grown men hit each other as hard as they can for fun and profit. If a UFO decided to visit one, and then take off as quickly as you describe, it must have had somewhere else to go. Only reason I can think of for leaving a good game.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Yeah to all... even the lame lameness...

The number of UFOs buzzing sporting events can be seen to point to humans behind it all... 'cause who else would care about huge men running around with balls... conversely, an alien team of scientists or sightseers just might want to check out the one thing we gather in crowds for and thus hold as more important than anything else ...except X-mas shopping, that is.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I watched the game and saw exactly what he referred to and thought to myself that somebody would mistake that for a UFO. It was a time lapse shot. SNF does it in every city every week. The traffic in the city moving like rivers of red and white is always the giveaway. It was most likely a helicopter, possibly a plane.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

…in the top left of the screenshot of a Pittsburgh cityscape when a commercial break was over …about 1 hour into the game on Sunday, 11/2.

If it was on screen then someone out there will youtube it and maybe bring it here.

We hope.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Ding Ding... possible winner.

Sounds plausible (even likely) to me!

Now I know he has UFOs on the brain, heh... but good catch and explanation... thanks!

EDIT and THAT'S why he asked me to ask you guys... the best debunkers (meant in the good sense) of UFO's on the net... not having seen it in the first place I cannot be sure, but ... it's usually something like that... the real UFO drivers are sneaky, after all....

edit on 11/3/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
I watched the game and saw exactly what he referred to and thought to myself that somebody would mistake that for a UFO. It was a time lapse shot. SNF does it in every city every week. The traffic in the city moving like rivers of red and white is always the giveaway. It was most likely a helicopter, possibly a plane.

When was that game? or rather how often do the same teams play on another?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Sunday night. NBC. Different teams each week. All season.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You are, apparently, perfectly correct about the time lapse... a helicopter hovering and then taking off ...sped up. He watched the cars and said unless everyone in PA drives at warp speed, you nailed it.

Heh...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Watched the game and did not see that UFO you talk about, but I did see an alien on the pitch: Big Ben, he's not from this world.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: payta
Field.
It's called a football field.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There have been a few documented sightings of a UFO in a NFL game such as the Dallas Cowboys and the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1979 during a CBS broadcast. The announcers talk about it. But the objects likes like a kite with reflective material. That would make the Cowboys "Alien's Team". LOL!

The other case was between the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts in 2011 during an NBC broadcast. You can find it on YT or through the NESN website. It looks legit.

But, on a bigger mystery, Why do the Steelers play at Heinz Field? I think it is because they play catch up. LOL! just kidding. That is the Dallas Cowboy fan in me. If anyone can upload a video, let me know.
edit on 4-11-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: correct grammar

edit on 4-11-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Actually if you do a google search you will see this isn't the first time this has happened, you are 100% correct!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The reaoson I asked is that they seemed to have played each other already on September 11th.

edit on 4-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: payta
Watched the game and did not see that UFO you talk about, but I did see an alien on the pitch: Big Ben, he's not from this world.

Wot's this, is Big Ben a mascot and not allowed on the playing pitch?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I still have the whole game DVR'd from the other night. Didn't notice it when I watched it live but I'll take a look through it when I get a chance. It most likely was a time lapse thing like others have suggested. Perhaps it was one of Big Ben's lasers that he was firing through the air all night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join