It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deagel and the End of The World as We Know It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Their projection also has US military expenditures decreasing by over 98% - American "teeth being pulled". I've not really looked to see whose increase by any great amount, but China would be a logical choice - they have a surplus of manpower, even now. With the financial centers moving to Asian climes, it would be reasonable to think that "TPTB" would also be relocating there, and want their enforcers closer to home, just as occurred when they moved to North America.

The little missus just made that avatar for me today, in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving, But yeah, it's surprisingly appropriate. I don't personally think that a reduction to 7 people per square mile would be a BAD thing. In 1878, we had roughly 1/10th the population that we have now (which would have been about 3.3 people per square mile vs. the current 33), and just look at what we accomplished when we had some elbow room and tougher stock to work with!

ETA: I just checked, and according to the projection, China's military budget increases by 38.4%, while their population only increases by 1% - but 1% of 1.4 billion is... a lot. 14 million.

More figures - Brazil's population up by 20 million. India by 140 million. Mexico by 8 million. Indonesia by 20 million. Turkey by almost 9 million. Iran by a little over 5 million. The list goes on. Those are pretty steep increases for an 11 year period, factoring in only the regular birth/death rates. Overall it seems to be projecting massive motion.

edit on 2014/11/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: nenothtu

Crunch the numbers. Current population of 319,000,000 now down to 69,000,000 by 2025, just 11 years from today? 250,000,000 migration in 11 years seems pretty unrealistic, doesn't it?

/tin foil hat donning:

Unless they're not migrating, and instead, dying.

Tho in certain cases, I could see a mass exodus from any where.

For example if the super-volcano in Yellowstone were to suddenly give some very ugly, and abrupt signs of imminent doom. People would scramble to Mexico like you couldn't imagine.

/tin foil hat doffing:

I'm sure it's nothing, but I know anything is possible under the right circumstances.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Still... I'm not seeing any abnormal increase in anyone's population that would indicate they are predicting that much migration of US citizens..

the population in the United States increased by 13.2% between 1990 and 2000... a 10 year span.. this seems to be predicting what would be normal increases in other countries...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
oops... dbl post
edit on 3-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

That included 13.2 immigrants just for that decade (1990-2000). As of 2010, 40 million people in the US are "foreign born", making them all first generation immigrants. That's 40,000,000 out of 308,745,538 (2010 census), which is 12.9% of the entire population.

By contrast, the US population grew by 9.7% between 2000 and 2010, meaning that the growth is slowing. The decade 2000 to 2010 also saw the largest influx of immigrants in US history - quite a lot of that "growth" was through immigration. Nearly 14 million of that "growth" were immigrants. out of a total growth of 29.9 million through that decade, nearly half was through immigration.

It seems that immigration works to pump up the numbers. Emigration would work equally well to drop them. I still don't see the sudden drop projected by Deagel's numbers in a single decade barring unforseen conditions, but I wouldn't count it out as "impossible".

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
For those thinking of moving to Australia on these numbers, it looks like we are in for a big depopulation as well with about a 50% decrease and near wipe out of our military budget. It seams that the rest of the world does get feed up with our fear based foreign policy and does something about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It's just going to boil down to the planes and ships quit running. There aren't too many people that know how to provide their own food. I can count on one hand the number of times I have.

I actually think Australia will come along nicely after the initial depopulation. The US is a different story. We will tear ourselves apart.
edit on 3-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

As near as I can tell, it's all of the lands now considered "western" that are being depopulated, and the rest being increased. Some have called it the "collapse" of "western civilization", but if history is to be a guide, it's more like "western" civilization moving on to new lands to plunder, and leaving the spoil pits behind. In that movement, again using history as a guide, the new targets will be "westernized", and have their cultures irrevocably changed at best, entirely replaced at worst... until the next move.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

It's just going to boil down to the planes and ships quit running. There aren't too many people that know how to provide their own food. I can count on one hand the number of times I have.

I actually think Australia will come along nicely after the initial depopulation. The US is a different story. We will tear ourselves apart.

I think you are onto something. Starvation is going to be a large factor to the Death toll. Many People will freez to Death where the enviorment is harsh.

People who need constant Medical care will die. People who get ill will die if they need specific medication.

Suicide will sky rocket. Do to the change of living enviorment and living conditions.

Out of 319 million People there is probably 50 to 100 000 People who can farm professionally. But they can not feed 319 million People alone.

Many of the farmes will be killed because they are the once who will have Food.

Hunting for Food will decline because there will probably be 100 million ++ hunters in the Field hunting game. After a few months there wont be game left where they live. This will lead to that People will migration within the US to different locations where there is Food and suitable living conditions to sustain their life.

Fuel reasources will decline do to the economy. There will be noe major transportation of goods after a few month.

If this really happens suddenly. I think a Death toll of about 150 million is realistic in a few years.

The Death rate will decline slower and slowers over time. Because People will adapt to the New situation.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

This is a very likely scenario. China is the big dog now and calling the shots behind the scenes. The US is being gutted and being turned into a 3rd world nation. I wouldn't be surprised if the FED's endgame of buying up Treasuries and MBS from the banks is to eventually cash them in for real assets in the US. They have 4 trillion on their books at the moment. It was bought with fiat created out of nothing and is pure fraud BUT there arn't enough people to call them on this.

The last time that we had currency wars and then trade wars it led to WW2. We are getting fairly heavy into the trade wars now and the currency wars have been going on since 2008. Putin is on record recently saying that the trade sanctions ultimately don't matter because war is coming to Europe.

Back to the topic at hand; maybe this time a world war won't skip the continental US. At the end of the day there are a lot of countries who know that the FED, Langley and the MIC caused most of the chaos we are seeing today. The biggest problem I have is figuring out who is truly the opposition and who are the cardboard cut outs.

Those of us who are awake, have skills, networks and are willing to prepare and be flexible will likely find a way to survive the coming collapse / war / fascism / pandemic / whatever. But the vast majority will be taken out in the middle of a Kardashian update or will find out that something is amiss when their EBT card stops working.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

As for what could cause such a depopulation, a crash in the oil infrastructure would do it. It is lot more likely than 1/2 of Australia going to immigrate overseas.

When the trucks stop running it does not matter where you are, there is going to be a big messy fight over the horses.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

During the Great Depression farms were raided but only within a half hour or so radius of the major interstates as people crisscrossed the country looking for work. I expect this time the will go further afield as there are many more people there may still be access to vehicles. Still the further away from the population centers the better off people will be.

I wouldn't bet against the farmers however. Most farmers that I correspond with own guns and lots of ammunition. They also have built networks and meet to plan tactics around SHTF scenarios. Local militias will spring up to protect farming communities (mostly made of farmers protecting their own).

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I Wonder if the governing authority would let a large mass of People even leave their country. Martial Law would create some problems. And i hardly think that China or Russia would take 200 million americans. or Austalia for that matter.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Or just maybe this was clever move to drive traffic to their website.
Like you say, follow the money.
I think they have no clue personally and their crystal ball needs serious cleaning.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

An exception would be the Middle East where the US and Israel are creating a Caliphate to control all oil flow out of the ME. Oh and let's not forget Africa where China the US and Europe are fighting to control the resources there. Native Africans get in the way so weaponized disease is introduced via vaccines and proxy terror groups are funded to distract and eliminate local opposition.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klipothian
a reply to: spy66

During the Great Depression farms were raided but only within a half hour or so radius of the major interstates as people crisscrossed the country looking for work. I expect this time the will go further afield as there are many more people there may still be access to vehicles. Still the further away from the population centers the better off people will be.

I wouldn't bet against the farmers however. Most farmers that I correspond with own guns and lots of ammunition. They also have built networks and meet to plan tactics around SHTF scenarios. Local militias will spring up to protect farming communities (mostly made of farmers protecting their own).

I know that a lot of farmers are very well armed and prepared. But they are not prepared for anything on this scale. Imagine 150 million People desperatly looking for reasources to survive on all over the country. 90% of them are probably armed to their teeth With all sorts of hardware. Comming in Groups from a few hundred to a few thousend and even more.

Many of them are also very well trained through different branches in the US army.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I think they have no clue personally and their crystal ball needs serious cleaning.

The site reminded me a lot about the study the Club Of Rome did. its just that the Club Of Rome was a lot more detailed about the stages the events would occure in.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I think you are onto something. Starvation is going to be a large factor to the Death toll. Many People will freez to Death where the enviorment is harsh.

People who need constant Medical care will die. People who get ill will die if they need specific medication.

Suicide will sky rocket. Do to the change of living enviorment and living conditions.

All of that seems likely, human nature and modern conveniences being what they are. People have gotten used to living artificially, and if that collapses, the reactions are pretty predictable.

Out of 319 million People there is probably 50 to 100 000 People who can farm professionally. But they can not feed 319 million People alone.

Many of the farmes will be killed because they are the once who will have Food.

It's a very bad idea to kill off the people who can produce the food, but you're right, a lot of folks don't think that far ahead.

Hunting for Food will decline because there will probably be 100 million ++ hunters in the Field hunting game. After a few months there wont be game left where they live. This will lead to that People will migration within the US to different locations where there is Food and suitable living conditions to sustain their life.

Here I have to differ somewhat - I don't think the US can put 100 million hunters afield, much less under those conditions... unless you call hunting rats, cats, dogs, and maybe people in the cities as "hunting". Most city dwellers won't be able to get out to where the game is if transportation starts breaking down, and it might be pretty dangerous for them if they do.

Fuel reasources will decline do to the economy. There will be noe major transportation of goods after a few month.

If this really happens suddenly. I think a Death toll of about 150 million is realistic in a few years.

The Death rate will decline slower and slowers over time. Because People will adapt to the New situation.

That sounds about right, but the particulars and time table may differ.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

That's a possibility, but one of the points of contention in the other thread bearing more directly on questions concerning the website was that they seem not to have monetized it, so no one could figure out WHY they would want to suddenly drive traffic to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klipothian

An exception would be the Middle East where the US and Israel are creating a Caliphate to control all oil flow out of the ME. Oh and let's not forget Africa where China the US and Europe are fighting to control the resources there. Native Africans get in the way so weaponized disease is introduced via vaccines and proxy terror groups are funded to distract and eliminate local opposition.

The middle east is already being acculturated to "westernized" culture - that's part of the problem there, the backlash from that. I can't think of anything Africa has that the US wants, but it's true that Europe was hard after colonizing Africa for a very long time, and now China is there - as it is in the Middle East, too. I've heard rumors that China has built factories for small arms ammunition production in Africa, which just left me scratching my head and wondering about that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join