It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Company Hiring Mercenaries To Kill ISIS; Starting Pay $500K/yr

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, 500k.

That is a hell of a starting pay.

www.youtube.com...

http://_national_report_dot_net_/us-company-hiring-mercenaries-to-kill-isis-starting-pay-500kyr/

U.S. Company Hiring Mercenaries To Kill ISIS; Starting Pay $500K/yr – Only Requirement Is To Kill Members Of ISIS

Note: I cut the quote, the language / topic in the article is probably not something to post on this board. See story for the whole story.

Phoenix, AZ — An up-and-coming militant organization, Horner G6S Mercenary Incorporated, or simply known as G6S, which has known ties to the U.S. military, says it is now aggressively hiring the general public for the specific purpose of killing those affiliated with the Islamic State. The company is offering a mind-blowing starting pay of $500,000 dollars per year regardless of your history or previous background. Their only requirement, is you kill members of ISIS. Lots and lots of them. G6S, owned and operated by 35-year-old Paul Horner of Phoenix, Arizona, spoke with MSNBC today and complained of President Barack Obama’s handling of the situation with ISIS.

edit on 1-11-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is there an online application link?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Where do I sign up? Maybe they will buy me a shiny new lapua and I can get some quality rifle time.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

“We will be cruel to ISIS, and through our cruelty they will know who we are… And the the Islamic State will fear us. ISIS ain’t got no humanity. They’re the foot soldiers of an Islamic-extremist-hating mass murdering maniac. And they need to be destroyed. And that’s why each and every son of a b*tch associated with this Islamic State, they’re going to die. We will be cruel to ISIS, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, disfigured bodies of their brothers that we leave behind us.

Almost word for word from Inglorious Basterds. Me thinks this is a load of bull.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I assume they would want some combat arms experience.
They are going to want evidence that you are actually doing your job.

A lot of ex SF dudes, 11Bs and 0311s are gonna wanna get in on this too.
Can't blame them either.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... check your sources yo they be satire

National Report is a fake news website which posts fictional articles related to world events.[2][3][4] The website was founded by Allen Montgomery in 2013.[5] Several fictional stories run by the National Report have been briefly repeated as fact by mainstream news outlets, and in October 2014 the site was criticised for irresponsibly reporting non-existent outbreaks of ebola in the United States, including the purported quarantining of a town in Texas.
lol but if it were real 500 k a year is nothing to sneeze at this is why i dont like satire news sites

http://_national_report_dot_net_/us-company-hiring-mercenaries-to-kill-isis-starting-pay-500kyr/ source of youtubevideo given at bottom of link
edit on 1-11-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Over 50,000 paid killers out there with just one company. Nice.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its a joke, circulated on Facebook a few days ago. If you carry on reading the article it gets ridiculous saying how one volunteer is going to strap a bomb in her stomach and purposely get captured so she can kill ISIS and her family can claim off her life insurance...

Also says a few comical things about Obama,

Nothing to see here
edit on 1-11-2014 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Good catch.

There aren't actually too many merc companies out there.

Executive Outcomes and Academi(Formerly XE, Formerly Blackwater), and a handful of others providing security services.

link   
NVM
edit on 1-11-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

link   
War is profitable. I imagine the US government will kick much money into these groups who then make a few corp heads a big salary. Might get a few dead ISIS out of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Looks like it would be perfect for idiots and morons. Why do these people always want to get Americans killed fighting other people's wars? This will easily attract the Islamophobic element that has infected this nation and good luck on collecting that 500K.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
en.wikipedia.org... check your sources yo they be satire

National Report is a fake news website which posts fictional articles related to world events.[2][3][4] The website was founded by Allen Montgomery in 2013.[5] Several fictional stories run by the National Report have been briefly repeated as fact by mainstream news outlets, and in October 2014 the site was criticised for irresponsibly reporting non-existent outbreaks of ebola in the United States, including the purported quarantining of a town in Texas.
lol but if it were real 500 k a year is nothing to sneeze at this is why i dont like satire news sites

http://_national_report_dot_net_/us-company-hiring-mercenaries-to-kill-isis-starting-pay-500kyr/ source of youtubevideo given at bottom of link

Oh...

So Sorry, I have been had.

Sorry for the bunk story. Need this moved over to the Hoax section or deleted.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok. I'm in. I'm a former Marine, and Guardsman. Who's ROE's do we go by?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
hmmm Virgins or $500k? # it I'll just have another beer instead.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Why not launch WMD attacks on the entire region right away?
Would be just as morally shameful. And questionable under international law to the same extent.

We managed to establish RULES to the bloodiest of craft. In order NOT to annihilate one another.
And now we have to witness how it all goes to #. In vain. Good job.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amtracer
Who's ROE's do we go by?

Good #ing question.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Satire. But playing along, They are going to need this False Front ISIS all the way to toppling Assad.

Rags to Riches

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

ha. I bet there are a lot of people that sent in resumes

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Funny thing. I read the OP aloud and my wife immediately chimed in "Oh go then". Cold faced.

I think I have insurance I didnt know about.

edit on 11 1 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join