It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS plotting Ebola terror attack to kill westerners with infected syringes warns security chief

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Didn't want to start a new thread on EBOLA but I think this one is deserved as its not just about EBOLA but also about ISIS and how members are planning to use EBOLA as a new means of carrying out a Terrorist act! To me, this is more of a threat than the actual disease on its own.

Here are some links & snippets:

www.mirror.co.uk...

Islamic State is urging supporters to use Ebola as a chemical weapon to kill western civilians, according to a Spanish politician.

Francisco Martinez Vazquez, Spain's state secretary for security, claims the terror group will use any means possible to kill its enemies - including stabbing people with needles poisoned with the deadly virus.

He told Spanish parliament that would-be militants are using chat rooms to discuss terror attacks - including so-called 'lone wolf' attacks.

Martinez Vazquez said conversations he had witnessed identified 'many examples' of threats to use Ebola as a chemical weapon, and he is taking the threats seriously.

www.panarmenian.net...

The Spanish government said it is concerned that terrorists could use the Ebola virus as a biological weapon against the West. A close eye is being kept on online chat rooms, where such attacks are reportedly discussed among jihadist groups, RT reported.

www.eturbonews.com... ed%3A+Eturbonews-TravelAndTourismIndustryNews+%28eTurboNews+-+for+the+global+travel+professional%29

ISIS goal is to also cripple also the World Tourism Industry. Travel and tourism is about communication, understanding and peace. It does not fall into the concept of this terror group operating under the cover of as sick sense of religion.

Should health authorities in Western countries be concerned about ISIS using Ebola as a biological weapon?

Intelligence services take a close eye on online chat rooms, where such attacks are reportedly discussed among jihadist groups

www.theolivepress.es...

SPANISH intelligence officers have intercepted jihadi plans to weaponise the Ebola virus for use against the West.

A blackmailer in Prague is also threatening to unleash the virus unless Czech authorities pay him €254 million via bitcoin.

So, there we have it. More proof ISIS are just scum of the Earth? Or, is this Threat 'void' and just another attempt to scare the public into staying at home?

My personal belief is that this virus could definately be used by some terror group to do such acts but whether ISIS have the Virus is another question. I've also mentioned in other Threads o ATS that one person becoming infected with the virus EB, could easily become a terror nut and go around infecting others and that it could already be going on (with cases popping up in the USA)

MODS, PLEASE MOVE TO THE BREAKING NEWS FORUM IF I'VE POSTED IN THE WRONG ONE.
edit on CDTSat, 01 Nov 2014 06:05:36 -05000000003006x136x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/1/2014 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please use EX tags for external content.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I dont think this is very feasible. Itd be hard to get this material out to individuals. A cult from japan tried this. They sent "aid" workers to Africa to collect ebola cultures and they had labs (where they made the sarin that they used on the subways) but couldnt manage.

Of course itd be easier with so many cases but using needles would be hars

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
now why is it when i read this i immediately think both isis and ebola are a controlled scenario being used against us...it is almost like it is taken straight out of a playbook ....say goodby to your freedom people this is like 9-11 times a 100...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Oh please, just how are isis going to get hold of the ebola virus safely in order to be able to infect people with it ?
Our leaders really do look upon us as gullible and pathetic.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

I dunno but aren't there already members of ISIS in Western Africa? That 'Boko Haram' lot are in cahoots with ISIS I think.

And couldn't ISIS send a few people to an infected area disguised as Doctors or AID workers? They pretend to be helping a victim but instead take samples??

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Meanwhile back at the Bat Cave, Boy Wonder was searching for his yellow spandex.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Brilliant way to combine the two big things someone or something wants us to be afraid of and get yourself a scapegoat at the same time, if or when it takes off, and seeing as the most obvious way of getting ebola into the western hemisphere isn't working out as quickly as planned. C+ for ingenuity.

That first paragraphs was tongue in cheek...well at least halfway. Have to admit I giggled a bit at the thought of masked people mad people running through the streets with syringes waiving looking for victims while stopping at a strip club or two or to bowl a few games.

Anyone else getting really tired of this stuff? I mean, just wake me up if something happens. Thanks.

Love his shoes. Not.

edit on 11/1/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Yet again more nonsense about ISIS and Ebola

So people think some sand arabs have Ebola laying around

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Would that be Aum Shinrikyo? Because since that time, a lot has changed and technology has improved a lot. The world is changing very rapidly.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yeah,
It's not like any modern western country is intentionally leaving it's borders open for someone who want's to bring in the virus from among the 10,000+ people in west Africa who have had the virus.

I mean, no western country would be foolish enough to leave themselves vulnerable to entry of an infected person from an ebola stricken country. That's just crazy.
It could never happen.
Non issue.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well if they wanted to do it they could Africa is a stones throw away on a boat the #ers are coming across all the time illegally, and the country is full of muslims anyway chances are ebola will break out here and if it did it would spread like wild fire community transport is always jam packed most people live in dense population centres there would be no stopping it . especially since the early symptoms are flu like everyone will carry on as normal if they had it thinking it was just the flu . Bad news real bad news.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

Never! They wouldn't bring them over willingly either and bicker like children over quarantines.

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Eeeek! Your bow and arrow might give them some ideas. Syringe-tipped ebola arrows! I'd change my avvy if I were you. Hahaha.

a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Hell...I dunno. They have the technology to make some pretty awesome HD videos. Can BSL4 labs be that far of a reach?

Sorry, all. The sarcasm is in full force in this one this morning.
edit on 11/1/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Nm, misinterpreted.

When two things I don't worry about are combined I'm still not worried. Logistaclly impossible on a significant scale.
edit on 1-11-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Martinez Vazquez said conversations he had witnessed identified 'many examples' of threats to use Ebola as a chemical weapon, and he is taking the threats seriously.

A chemical weapon? Wouldn't that be a biological weapon?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I dunno but aren't there already members of ISIS in Western Africa? That 'Boko Haram' lot are in cahoots with ISIS I think.

And couldn't ISIS send a few people to an infected area disguised as Doctors or AID workers? They pretend to be helping a victim but instead take samples??

Ok, can you describe how the operation would go from there? Let's say ISIS got hold of the virus, then what?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I wonder where Mr. Vazquez got the information to make these claims other than his own backside.

I don't think stabbing people with syringes is a viable delivery system. It would be a slow process requiring close proximity unless they throw them like darts.

An infected member spreading the virus would be more likely. Affecting enough people to make a significant difference would be hard unless they walk around spitting on people or kissing everyone on the mouth.

Sounds more the ravings of paranoia to me.
edit on 11/1/2014 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You just said two very important things. Ebola and ISIS.

You have my attention

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ok, can you describe how the operation would go from there? Let's say ISIS got hold of the virus, then what?

Why did you make 3 separate posts?

What do you mean? Couldn't an ISIS member go infect a few people? Its quite easily done. Wat about releasing the virus into someones drink? It could be done that way, not necessarily via injection! An unsuspecting member of the public has his/her drink spiked whilst on Holiday and then take it back home?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

All it takes is one of their people to be infected in the process and than unknowingly bringing it back and affecting their leaders. What a marvel idea. Maybe their evil demise will be at there own hands! Play with fire and you'll get burned.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Why did you make 3 separate posts?

Uhm, because I has 3 separate thoughts and not at the same time perhaps? What a weird question to ask.

Couldn't an ISIS member go infect a few people? Its quite easily done. Wat about releasing the virus into someones drink? It could be done that way, not necessarily via injection! An unsuspecting member of the public has his/her drink spiked whilst on Holiday and then take it back home?

On holiday in Syria or Iraq? Even if this would be the case, how many people would this person infect? Ebola is actually not that contagious.

It would make more impact if they just killed the person right there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join