It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting picture taken in an old barn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

'Horse Gas'... no doubt about it.

That was easy.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Since when did a horse sneeze white dust and whoever took the picture didn't notice?

A horse sneeze is definitely my new favourite ghost picture explanation.

Gonna use it more.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
looks like the horses sneez'd!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

It's not something on the wall. I know it looks weird. It is condensation from the horses breath being picked up by the camera. Period. Done.

Proud owner of four horses and a dusty old barn and I could get the same effect with a flash on a cool night.

edit on 1-11-2014 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

That's the whole point right there, on a cool night. There can be no condensation caught in a photograph at the temperatures we were experiencing at the time of this picture. It was far too warm. It has to be cold enough that the air can't hold the moisture in the breath. The difference between the dew point and temperature has to be more than 5 degrees. On that day the temperature varied from 46 to 54 degrees F, but the dew point was only 35 degrees. At the time of the picture it was still in the 50s so no fog from the breath on that day. Even if it were in the middle of the night at the coolest temps there would be no condensation.

edit on 11/2/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/2014 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Yep... If you look closer, it appears to a black orb with a strange dark purple colour around the edges, and its partly hidden behind the fence... Very weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join