It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California: Cops Wear '**** THE GROWERS' Shirts During San Diego Pot Raids

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hemp.org

Marijuana for medicinal purposes was legalized by California voters at the ballot box back in 1996 -- but some law enforcement types apparently still haven't gotten the message. Police routinely terrorize thousands of patient-cultivators every year with warrantless, no-knock raids, willfully ignoring established law, and now a San Diego narcotics officer has been photographed wearing a t-shirt rea

So.. Police now choose to makeup and enforce whatever law they choose?

Is our country becoming completely lawless?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Hemp.org

Marijuana for medicinal purposes was legalized by California voters at the ballot box back in 1996 -- but some law enforcement types apparently still haven't gotten the message. Police routinely terrorize thousands of patient-cultivators every year with warrantless, no-knock raids, willfully ignoring established law, and now a San Diego narcotics officer has been photographed wearing a t-shirt rea

So.. Police now choose to makeup and enforce whatever law they choose?

Becoming?
Since when has it not been?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I can see your point. Not sure I agree with it.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
and yet the cops have the audacity to question why they garner little support and even less respect from the general public.

They are quite literally acting like criminals these days, we need help from a militia, before it's too late.

edit on 27-10-2014 by CyberSonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

No knock raids? Someone bound to get killed.

If these cops are doing something they should not be they should be disciplined.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

No knock raids? Someone bound to get killed.

If these cops are doing something they should not be they should be disciplined.

Until we can learn to work together and find a voice in politics our country will continue to digress.

But that means being honest, and fearless. Not many honest people left... Mostly self centered narcissist.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
free the weed. legalize it. etc ...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberSonic

If militias don't step up there is always the cartels. Can you imagine that?? Things get so bad that the citizens join with the cartels because the cops have become the real established criminal element. It could happen very easily.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Unfortunately this will continue to happen to innocent growers/caregivers unless the Feds decriminalize it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

They really have no right in doing this, Someone needs to form a state run police investigator division. Hire state run judges and court houses. And Judge these people based on state laws to be incarcerated into a state prison.

Let the Feds do what ever they do, At the state level. There needs to be a system to incarcerate these goons. And any other goons that are abusing the blue suit and badge.

I think its time society manned up and started enforcering law on governing over federal bodies in the public domain. Then the federal justice system can shell out those millions of dollars they hoard from the public domain to be used in the public domain and not the federal domain.

Let the federals deal with border imogrants, And the bodies of water they own. Let them enforce all the maritime admerality law over there all they want. This is a body of land, Not an ocean. We arn't on a ship. So why plant a flag?
The greatest threat to this crooked regime is state run policies enforcing upon federal policies. Governed by the constitution and international laws of basic human rights. I think growers in california should set up traps. And have warning signs about the traps. And if an Axe falls on some invading no knock copper well i guess it's his fault. Should of read the proclaimation in the signs.

I think it's time citizens in the US began enforcing their right to Malitia and to enforce some malitia.

"The term militia in the United States has been defined and modified by Congress several times throughout U.S. history. As a result, the meaning of "the militia" is complex and has transformed over time.[1] It has historically been used to describe all able-bodied men who are not members of the Army or Navy (Uniformed Services). From the U.S. Constitution, Article II (The Executive branch), Sec. 2, Clause 1: "The President shall be the Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States when called into the actual service of the United States."

Today, the term militia is used to describe a number of groups within the United States. Primarily, these are:

The organized militia defined by the Militia Act of 1903, which repealed section two hundred thirty-two and sections 1625 - 1660 of title sixteen of the Revised Statutes, consists of State militia forces, notably the National Guard and the Naval Militia.[2] The National Guard, however, is not to be confused with the National Guard of the United States, which is a federally recognized reserve military force, although the two are linked.
The reserve militia[3] are part of the unorganized militia defined by the Militia Act of 1903 as consisting of every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age who is not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.
Former members of the armed forces are also considered part of the "unorganized militia" per Sec 313 Title 32 of the US Code.[2]"

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: CyberSonic

If militias don't step up there is always the cartels. Can you imagine that?? Things get so bad that the citizens join with the cartels because the cops have become the real established criminal element. It could happen very easily.

I hate to inform you of this but a lot of people within these agency's are.. Well their double agents already working for the cartels.

Why do you think organized crime is able to maintain such levels of fear? Well it's because if you rat you get locked underground.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yes I know. The cartels, the mob, etc. have been crossing over with Law Enforcement and CIA, FBI, etc. for a very long time now. Cartels even use the CIA to attack other Cartels. FBI use the same tactics as well. Maybe that will work to our (the peoples) advantage. Since both groups have decided to mix together perhaps stirring up that cocktail a bit will light the whole thing up and set it all ablaze.

After all it's difficult for either side to know who's who or what side anyone is on to some degree. There are still some people left in Law Enforcement Fighting against them while others work with them. Same on the Cartel side. Maybe if it gets stirred up enough it will create complete chaos on all sides.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Unfortunately this will continue to happen to innocent growers/caregivers unless the Feds decriminalize it.

It's very disappointing isn't it?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I hope so, if I had kids I'd want the, to grow up in an America where they don't have to contend with thug violence from either police or organized crime.

This is why we need to be armed to the teeth. Anyone from another country would never understand.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I am myself also wondering if color of law and having a badge you are able to just make up law as you wish?
I don't like that, now your busted!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

I am myself also wondering if color of law and having a badge you are able to just make up law as you wish?
I don't like that, now your busted!

I'm pretty sure the judicial system is completely out of control while the executive branch is busy arguing about.. I don't even know to be honest.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think it may be extremely likely that the reason for a lot of these Illegal Police Raids against growers is actually because the Cartels need some help in removing what has surely become a problem for their organization.

After all, cops can do things they can't and get away with it. Likewise, the cartels can do things the cops can't as well. Since it's the upper level guys in both areas that call the shots while sharing the real profit I can see why perhaps being a citizen now we seem to becoming the enemy of law enforcement. Perhaps because they have both decided to join against us.

More and more everyday what I keep seeing is Powerful Elite members of massive organizations all going after Power Grabs. Whether it's Politics, Business, Religion, whatever. They are all major players and they have all slowly reached the upper limits of their power and influence while the people all share the scraps which fall to the floor from their greedy hands. While they all play these final rounds of King of the Mountain we are just the insects they trample on while they fight their way to the top. Maybe we should start using that to our advantage. Turn Evil against itself. Corruption and Criminal. Just a little push here and there in the right direction and they'll be fighting amongst themselves the same way they've been doing to everyone else for decades.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

give them a break they are only getting their stashes together for the the holiday parties!/sarc

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I love it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I love it.

You love the growing police state?

new topics

top topics