It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-African Satanist explains the Satanic colors Black and Red and similarities with Christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't really trust this youtube channel and their church, but this video was interesting. This youtube channel is about a church in Africa which casts out demons, and in this video there was a man who was supposedly a Satanist. He claims that the reason why the colors of Black and Red are used in Satanism is because Black represents all of us being born into darkness and Red means that we need the blood which is our Light and Wisdom - not the blood of a goat, nor of a cow, but of a human being. Sounds familiar?

It's interesting how people associate darkness and animal/human sacrifice to satanism even though most christian beliefs talk about how darkness is everywhere and how the blood of Jesus is the only way since his body was a human sacrifice for sins and all who disagree with this human sacrifice will be tortured in hell for all eternity.

To me, ANY belief system with blood sacrifices are WRONG and I see Christians who hold this belief and the followers of the old testament who sacrificed animals as being deceived.

Here is the youtube video:

"I Am The Lord Of Darkness..." - SATANIST SPEAKS - EmmanuelTV

edit on 25-10-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Error can't play video.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

I couldn't fix it to play. I added a link to the Youtube video instead.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

You confuse me. Oh well, maybe I am misunderstanding. Obviously one of my assumptions is wrong. ;p

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hahahaha great video. Staged IMO....it was overly dramatic but great way to engage the audience.r The preacher is doing a great job captivating the large amount of people there.

I want to say that Satanists who need the colors and all that to praise Satan are novices. It's what is in your heart. If there is real hatred there then you've aligned yourself with the darkness!

There's also a great deal of obfuscation going on in those circles. The goats head, Mr. BAPHOMET? Yeah he's actually an invention of the knights templar Inquisition. These guys were tortured until they spit out a name. The result was a form of the prophet Mohammed

BAPHOMET -.MAHOMET (MOHAMMAD)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme so much wisdom comes from noticing colors and how they effect our everyday lives. Blood sacrifices were not always wrong and were required from GOD in order to check up on us every 33yrs. It has simularities to how we use heat these days to see exactly what something is made up of. It was what kept the world turning and many ancients took it too far and thought that GOD would be more pleased if we gave more blood. You have to remember that our entire reality was made by a being that knew not of the emotional influences we go through. However the sacrifice of a king every 33yrs is still in place.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The only part of the sacrifice that was taken was the blood part. If one knows verses that are contrary to this please let me know. I will even go so far as to say that during the 1000 yr reign the sacrifice will still take place but will not require rebirth.

new topics

top topics

join