It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roots of Venus Found - Venus was Susanna in not so Ancient Times.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
When I woke up this Saturday morning with some good rock nostalgia I had to bring my breakfast to the computer and enjoy some good ol' videos from the age when music had sense. What I found this morning was new for me, but I don't claim to be the first to know about it.

The music videos playing suddenly became even more enjoyable as soon I clicked a video of the song "Venus", by the group Shocking Blue. The singer Mariska Veres was really gorgeous. Just take a look.

That video is suppose to be the "original" version of that song. I remember when I got mad first time I heard Bananarama version.

Later I found some disappointing information. It wasn't the fact that she died old and fat, we all will do that soon or later. The thing is that I've been believing all these years that I belong to a generation when singers and groups used to make their own songs.

Same morning I ended with a bitter taste when I found this other video :

Besides I couldn't understand all what they said, the pretty surprising similarity made me upset and I had to find more evidence. Sadly, I found it. Just one more click :

unnkerr.com...

My good friend Sam Adams and me will be waiting and reading together any comments
edit on 25-10-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

join