It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout Boy - CenTuries - The Best Threads Require Your Research - Solve the Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Last year, for my son's graduation gift, I took him and a few friends to Memphis to see Panic and Fall Out Boy. It occurred to me at the concert that the stage act mirrored most of what I know from the Mystery of the Ages outlined in the Bible and in our popular culture today. This song is their latest creation.

If you have read my threads, every symbol in this song is outlined for you to consider. The symbolism can be reduced to their source easily, but the questions you must ask will always reflect back to you in a mirror. The questions can be asked similar to this short outline:

Aleister Crowley said, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." In his version, his will is what he says and commands.

Jesus said, "Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

In Jesus version, the law hangs on the will of God and not men. His will is to give and not take.

Armed with the right answer for symbolism, take a stab at identifying the symbolism and the twisting of truth. Untwist the story, then render a correct reading. Why should you do this? I will answer this after the feature presentation. Comments from the song writer: Comments

When Satan twisted the truth, he mirrored the words.

LINK "The temptation of "the first man Adam" began with the question "Hath God said?" The temptation of "the second man, the Lord from heaven" began with the similar question "If Thou be the Son of God", when the voice of the Father had scarcely died away, which said "This IS My beloved Son". All turned on the truth of what Jehovah had said. The Word of God being questioned, led Eve, in her reply, (1) to omit the word "freely" (3:2, compare 2:16); then (2) to add the words "neither shalt thou touch it" (3:3, compare 2:17); and finally (3) to alter a certainty into a contingency by changing "thou SHALT SURELY die" (2:17) into "LEST ye die" (3:3). It is not without significance that the first Ministerial words of "the second Man" were "It is written", three times repeated; and that His last Ministerial words contained a similar threefold reference to the written Word of God (John 17:8, 14, 17). The former temptation succeeded because the Word of God was three times misrepresented; the latter temptation was successfully defeated because the same Word was faithfully repeated. "

Who was repenting? Yahweh. Beside that point, the Son of God defeated his Goliath. What do we say of this video?

I would like to hear your versions. Rather than tell mine, I think I want to learn from the ATS crowd on this one first. For me, I still have yet to glean all the details. It always amazes me how much I learn from others on this forum. Please assist me in this task.

Above all, if there are twists to the truth, untwist. Transcribe by the truth to deny ignorance if it exists.

Pay attention to the tattoos. Look around your field of vision. Notice the last beast and his tattoos.

edit on 25-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

new topics

join