It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York deaf substantiates ebola rhetoric...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
is this a bad sign or are some enthusiastically using the ebola crisis to further their own agenda ...

New York City’s first Ebola case goes viral

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A bad sign of what? Other then the same regurgitated lines they have been spewing since the first case in Dallas what agenda are you referring to?
edit on 10/25/2014 by Azdraik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
NYC voted in DeBlasio. Why they don't expect a circus is beyond me....

Someone should tell that guy it's a press conference and not some bar on 1st Avenue. I don't see any agenda but typical PR nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"New York deaf substantiates ebola rhetoric..."

Is there a problem with the sign language interpretation here? Have you never seen this before?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm confused (big surprise) what exactly did he say? It looked like he was signing to another person off camera, you could see their hands on the lower left of screen. I wish there was a subtitle. I saw the one comment that gave a "translation" but was that a joke or real?

Lil

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your point is, OP, but a big part of American Sign Language is rather emphasized facial expressions on the part of the signer. From the little I know, he was relaying what the speaker was saying. NYC has a big deaf population and I'm sure they're grateful to have signing including in the news conferences.

join