It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Unborn Animals In Their Mother’s Wombs Are Simply Magical!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Peter Chinn, producer of National Geographic’s “In The Womb: Extreme Animals” series, makes incredible use of 3D ultrasound scans, computer graphics, and nano cameras to create breathtaking images of unborn animals.

From baby elephants to penguins waiting to hatch, these images are not only adorable, but extremely fascinating sights to behold, tracking the growth and development of embryonic animals from conception to birth.

15 unborn animals in their Mothers's womb are simply magical

Here are some of my favorite:

When I saw this I thought of ATS user: Beezer and a couple others ones ((sorry I don't recall the usernames)) - Hope you enjoy these pictures

It would be nice to know at what stage in their development, each of these pictures captures. I'm guessing that will be covered in the show.

edit on 10 24 2014 by Sabiduria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

So cool! My favorite is the elephant, it's too adorable for words

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow! I've never seen anything like that! Awesome!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So calming and peaceful.

Great find and I look forward to the show!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: U4ea82

Mine too. I love elephants so much and it wouldn't surprise me if they became one of the next sentient creatures.

I also like the bats one. Bats have a lot more in common with humans than we think. Take a look at some pictures of bats hanging upside down but flip the picture upside down so you are looking at the bat upright. ((Based off of a National Geographic article I read 5-8yrs ago about bats and what they have in common with humans))

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

OMG...these are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thank you for some beautiful pictures and for thinking of me.

I am honoured and humbled at the same time.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That would be awesome. I could totally go for an elephant buddy...I mean, I'd have to get a bigger doorway if he or she should want to come over for dinner or drinks but, I think I could make it work

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Those are beautiful. They're so safe.

Floating in tranquility, outside is the real problem though.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I didn't want you to think I don't care about a unborn baby because of the conversation we were having in another thread. I was playing Devil's Advocate.

I can tell how passionate and caring you are about life, I knew how much you would appreciate seeing these beautiful images.

People always think there are no miracles but I think the creation/development of life (whether it be human or animal) is a miracle.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You should watch this documentary: 'For the Love of Elephants- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust'

After I watched this I fell in love with elephants so much more. I would love to work at that orphanage.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

So adorable! It's hard to choose a favorite, they are all so adorable! The last image you posted of the two babies cuddled up with each other, makes my heart melt.

The creation of life is truly a beautiful thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: beezzer

I didn't want you to think I don't care about a unborn baby because of the conversation we were having in another thread. I was playing Devil's Advocate.

I can tell how passionate and caring you are about life, I knew how much you would appreciate seeing these beautiful images.

People always think there are no miracles but I think the creation/development of life (whether it be human or animal) is a miracle.

That was beautifully said.

(brought a tear to my eye)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I loved the dolphin and the smile on her face. But wonderful.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Those are polar bears. It reminds me of how twin babies can be cuddle up like that too.

**Prepare to have your heart melt**

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There is poetry in creation.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I just noticed with the bat that in the second picture it is starting to react to the sounds of the ultrasound scans and the third picture is it trying to protect it's ears or itself.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I love animal documentaries , and it just so happens, I was looking for something to watch. Awesome! Now I just have to find it. Thank you though, I don't think I've seen it and I'll watch pretty much anything about animals/animal rights

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Animals & insects are super interesting. We say they are unintelligent because we don't understand the way they communicate.

I was house sitting for my fiancés folks for a couple weeks this summer and they have the Oasis Channel in HD. Omg awesome channel. Great animal & insect documentaries.

edit on 10 25 2014 by Sabiduria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Finally, someone who gets it! My husband is convinced I'd rather watch the insects in the garden than spend time with humans. Which, can be true. Humans can be complicated, noisy, and demanding. So yeah, sometimes I'd rather hang out with the bees.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join