It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch LIVE Now: Today's Partial Solar Eclipse for North America, Starts at 5:07pm EDT (GMT-4)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter
The slow motion across the field of view suggests that it's not something in space but in our atmosphere. Most probably a bunch of balloons. However, personally I'd check with heavens-above.com for any satellite or rocket stage passages at that exact time and location.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
a reply to: ngchunter
The slow motion across the field of view suggests that it's not something in space but in our atmosphere. Most probably a bunch of balloons. However, personally I'd check with heavens-above.com for any satellite or rocket stage passages at that exact time and location.

Doesn't move like a satellite unless... maybe the chinese launch earlier today? They didn't publish their trajectory data as far as I know, so it'll be a while before heavens-above updates with it from NORAD data. Still, seems extraordinarily unlikely to be that particular thing. Probably balloons. Maybe alien balloons. The fact no one else saw anything suggests it's in the atmosphere for sure, even if it weren't moving like that. I wonder why the objects are in two clusters that remain at a fixed distance though. Almost a weather balloon kind of motion, but that's no weather balloon. Air filled balloons tied to helium balloons? But why?
edit on 23-10-2014 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join