It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Now 11,107 posts that have encompassed a multitude of the human experience for me personally.

Opinions, ideas, laughs, giggles, anger, sadness, frustrations, amazing, epiphanies, humbling, silly, serious, informative, eye-rollers, face palms, knee jerks, rants, raves and kudos, wondrous, ponderous, stubborn, accepting, disgusting, childish...types of moments...All thru 11,107 posts that came out of my brain to my fingers to the keyboard to your screen.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

And no, this is NOT a thread looking for "YAY, CONGRATS on the post count" etc. So don't make it about that. Rather just an acknowledgement of a great bunch of people that in all likelihood I'll never meet in person. A moment to stop and say hello to all those that have taken the time to chat over the last few years. Agree or not...Who the hell really cares? Is it really THAT important that we all have to agree?

I usually don't spend much time talking in real life on topics that don't interest me. But here I find that it's the people behind the topic that makes me want to at least learn a little. NOT all topics tho. I'm not THAT easy to get along with...

Anyways, just wanted to make my 11,107th talking point to say hello to all here, wherever you are.

Anyways, gotta go out and toss some pizzas so...That's it, carry on!

And no, no pics available.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
I was thinking if and when I hit 10,000 posts, I'd do an intro thread, since I've never done one of those.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I was thinking if and when I hit 10,000 posts, I'd do an intro thread, since I've never done one of those.

Git 'er done!

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not too far behind me in post count Jude. That's what I get for taking a couple of years off. You can toss a pizza my way if you like. I'm hungry, lol..and not too far away.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I bet ATS members have met or at least walked past eachother at least once without realizing it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You will be next Jude for the Mod hat mark my words

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Not too far behind me in post count Jude. That's what I get for taking a couple of years off. You can toss a pizza my way if you like. I'm hungry, lol..and not too far away.

I forgot,

I think you may be a few minutes drive from me?

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
You will be next Jude for the Mod hat mark my words

Oh...Hell no!

I'm not diplomatic enough for that...

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I bet ATS members have met or at least walked past eachother at least once without realizing it.

I still look for ATS shirts or hats but to no avail...so far.

When I see one I'm going to run up and intro myself as jude11 to see what happens.

I may get a punch in the nose or a handshake. Either one is at least an acknowledgment...

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

30-40 Depending on the route you take. Oh and I rarely wear my ATS gear in public...lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

30-40 Depending on the route you take. Oh and I rarely wear my ATS gear in public...lol.

Well, maybe it's time we got together for a coffee or beer...

I'm near the rotary now so closer I believe.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Think we should organize an East coast night out! Hubby leaves for work in a couple weeks though,so wouldn't be for a few months. Would be nice to coerce Intrepid to come home. I rarely go to Hali except to shop (hubby is cringing). Weekly trips for me are to Truro,even though technically I live in HRM. One night Jude,for sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Think we should organize an East coast night out! Hubby leaves for work in a couple weeks though,so wouldn't be for a few months. Would be nice to coerce Intrepid to come home. I rarely go to Hali except to shop (hubby is cringing). Weekly trips for me are to Truro,even though technically I live in HRM. One night Jude,for sure.

Ok, I'm in!

Maybe a back yard Fire pit with cold ones and some Dogs...

Or my wife is contracting at a great Korean restaurant. Always a good bet.

Let me know when you have time.

Peace

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What if we only had a specific number of posts allowed before we were wiped off of the board and had to start with a different name and avatar?
I wonder if it would make people think harder before they added their two cents?

Kinda like logans run....3000 posts and then you had to "renew".

"Identify"

edit on 23-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints
What if we only had a specific number of posts allowed before we were wiped off of the board and had to start with a different name and avatar?
I wonder if it would make people think harder before they added their two cents?

Kinda like logans run....3000 posts and then you had to "renew".

"Identify"

I believe it may be tempting to take on an entirely new persona.

Some nutcases might go back and argue with their previous self...

Interesting.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

I believe it may be tempting to take on an entirely new persona.

Try it, you might like it. As long as you don't do this......

Some nutcases might go back and argue with their previous self...

Interesting.

Peace

........The mods won't mind. We know that you're a Canadian restaurant owner, so create a user that doesn't tell anyone anything personal. Unless you're being cyber-stalked by that blonde waitress you just fired, no one will know the difference.

It's kind of fun to speak your opinion when no one has a mental picture of you. My mental picture of you is a hard-working average Joe, a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow, average height and weight who loves his wife like an old fashioned man should.

Knowing that people have this certain image of you tends to stifle what you say sometimes doesn't it? What if you went completely anonymous Jude? C'mon man, tell the world how you REALLY feel. Radical thoughts and ideas are what instigates change anyway.

Then after 11,130 posts........out yourself. Tell people what you did.

Or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Sounds like a plan Jude.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Ok, I'm in!

Maybe a back yard Fire pit with cold ones and some Dogs...

Or my wife is contracting at a great Korean restaurant. Always a good bet.

Let me know when you have time.

Peace

Peace

Did I read a get together in the East Coast with some cold ones....
Lots of great people here, but I need to interact more. That's if I could find time lol...
(Time=Kicking AD off the computer)

new topics

top topics

join