It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Rant/hype your team venue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

you don't need to watch a bunch of game tape to see that anquain Boldin is Kap's favorite/go to target. so why don't teams double cover boldin and force kap to look somewhere else?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

you don't need to watch a bunch of game tape to see that anquain Boldin is Kap's favorite/go to target. so why don't teams double cover boldin and force kap to look somewhere else?

Like Vernon Davis, Crabtree, Johnson, Lloyd, Gore, etc?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

um especially Vernon. I remember not that long ago Vernon was the focal point of the offense. what happened??

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

um especially Vernon. I remember not that long ago Vernon was the focal point of the offense. what happened??

Kap. He has Anquan as his security blanket. Kap has also been blitzed more than any QB. Why? Because it works. That means Vernon has to block more. And he's rusty after coming off of an injury.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Been a defender of kap for so long but tonight really takes the cake for me.
This was his defining game for me, division rival in a tight playoff race at home, what bigger stage do you need to show you are the franchise QB?
Horrible first pic that was 5, if not more, yards off to a corner that may not be the best in the game but will hurt none the less.
Can't handle the blitz and it is showing this season, that rams game is really rearing its ugly head after tonight.

Fire greg roman and look for a new QB

ETA: And now have to listen to sherman act like he is the cat's meow cause kap threw him two balls that dang near every QB in the league could pick off.
Cooled down a little, tired of kaps up and down performance.
Tired of this type of feeling when he has a great game next week

edit on thThu, 27 Nov 2014 23:23:02 -0600America/Chicago1120140280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Kap was crap. He wasn't even close to his receivers all night. This wasn't good and the owner isn't happy. He called this game "unacceptable". Apologized to the fans. The # is going to hit the fan.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

so thats where the blame is going OC greg roman? Yeah i was just going to ask if Kap is the guy. the seahawks have a good defense but he did throw that 1 ball right to sherman. I wonder can I even say this with a straight face but is it time for Blaine Gabbert. hahahah

and yeah how good is Alex smith looking at this point.

But like colinsworth said why arent we seeing more read option. I mean thats what got them to the dance in the first place right??

and then colinsworth called it what I was wodnering if the recievers were getting open when they showed the replay of brandon loyld open on the same side of the field he was scramble to. and he didnt throw the ball.

Is Kap RG3 status now? are they in the same boat??

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I saw the story where the daughter of the niners GM Cassie was getting on greg Romans case on twitter I think.

but yeah this game probably sealed alot of people's fate. there was already talk the Harbaugh might be out.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I saw the story where the daughter of the niners GM Cassie was getting on greg Romans case on twitter I think.

but yeah this game probably sealed alot of people's fate. there was already talk the Harbaugh might be out.

The rumors are that he'll be coaching the Raiders next year. Man, if Jim couldn't work with the York's how the hell is he going to do with the Davis'?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Smith was a little more consistent but he still isn't the answer imo, seen him throw enough 4th quarter pics as well.
Rodgers looks great every week and that is who the niners passed up, always salty about that.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
actually if I want to be technical Kap is now mark Sanchez status because he already got paid. not to rub salt in it but what were his pass yards?? did he make it over 100 yards?? what gets at me as a football fan is the seahawks embarrassed the niners in the championship game not by the score or anything like that. but the post game interviews and all of what Sherman says it s now tv commercials and jokes. For the niners not to come out and play motivated and play harder like this was a playoff game. I just don't get that. This is the same core of talent that was there a season or 2 ago so the talent is there on the offensive side of the ball. it just didn't translate for some reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ray Rice is now eligible?? is any team going to pick him up?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
this is a plea to Mike petine you have to start Manziel I mean people will say dont start a rookie QB in the middle of a playoff race but there is no chance that Hoyer can put up the offense neccessary to beat Abdrew Luck. Everybody can sense it that added spark that added athletic ability that the team needs.

Please make the right decision here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join