It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: vataOsadhi
The west can only pray this has not happened to them. We just don't know since we get all our food pre-packaged
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, November 3, 2009
A San Francisco cosmetics company has ignited an outcry among pro-lifers for including an unexpected ingredient in its anti-aging creams: skin-cell proteins from an aborted fetus.
Children of God for Life, a watchdog group that monitors the use of fetal material in medical products, called last week for a boycott of all treatments manufactured by Neocutis Inc., which acknowledges that the key ingredient in its product line was developed from an aborted boy.
“There’s just no excuse for using aborted babies in skin-care products,” said Debi Vinnedge, executive director of Children of God for Life, a 10-year-old organization based in Murfreesboro, Tenn. “The reaction, the shock and anger I’ve seen is incredible.”
Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say
Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued.
By Stephen Adams, Medical Correspondent
1:38PM GMT 29 Feb 2012
The article, published in the Journal of Medical Ethics, says newborn babies are not “actual persons” and do not have a “moral right to life”. The academics also argue that parents should be able to have their baby killed if it turns out to be disabled when it is born.
The journal’s editor, Prof Julian Savulescu, director of the Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, said the article's authors had received death threats since publishing the article. He said those who made abusive and threatening posts about the study were “fanatics opposed to the very values of a liberal society”.
The article, entitled “After-birth abortion: Why should the baby live?”, was written by two of Prof Savulescu’s former associates, Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva.
They argued: “The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual.”
Rather than being “actual persons”, newborns were “potential persons”. They explained: “Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life’.
originally posted by: Meldionne1
Who paid the meat plant 1,000,000 rupees to process human parts? That's what I'd like to know....maybe they're trying to poison all the civilians....just think of all the diseases they just ate.
No media has reported this criminal act of cannibalism as army spurned the reporter to do so. With the knowledge of the supplier of the bodies to Hassan traders being a mystery gives room for many speculations. The question arises who are these deceased people whose bodies are being sold with a cash price for acceptance to the trader? Where does the supplier to Hassan trader get these bodies from? Why has the supplier not revealed its identity? Why the local police and army not broadcast the news?
Of all questions aside one would definitely think of understanding the connection between supplied bodies and the prevalence of the condition in region of Baluchistan. Understanding the gravity of the mystery firstly it draws attention that the case of human flesh occurs in the region where case of missing persons has been unanswered for ages. The only plausible explanation that can be incorporated that these bodies could belong to the group of missing people whose existence has been a question mark. It is very well known that Pakistani army and its allied forces were known in the past for mistreating the ones captured by them in torture cells so maintained by the forces, organ trade carried by them was revealed by witnesses collected from many of those who could escape the cells. Could this be a possibility or effort taken by the forces to get rid of the bodies of the missing people so as to steer clear of Human Rights Watch from army’s back?
If this is the situation the forces have surpassed the line miles ahead of insanity and brutality and if it is not a situation if the entire case of human mean serving is a hoax the government of the country and its armed forces are answerable to world clarifying the present situation and cause of hiding such act of cannibalism. The army has taken precautions to keep the news in the hidden to avoid the havoc it would create for the country. If further investigations are carried out by international agencies it would levy conditions of breached Human Right conditions in the country. Pakistan has a lot at stake if it fails to provide a valid explanation to the world and Human Rights association.
800 bodies found in Balochistan in past three years
Friday, 4 July 2014
Quetta, July 04:
More than 800 bodies have been found in different parts of the troubled Balochistan province of southwestern Pakistan in the last three and half years, a media report said.
According to a report in 'Dawn' newspaper, the bodies were found mainly in Quetta, Khuzdar and Makran belt.
The report quoting sources in the Balochistan Home and Tribal Affairs Department said that 466 victims were identified as ethnic Baloch, 123 as Pashtuns, and 107 from other ethnicities and 107 bodies remained unidentified.
The report which is sure to stir up civil and human rights activists said that of the 466 Baloch killed in the province, most were political workers while the remaining were killed in incidents of targeted killings, tribal disputes, domestic violence etc.
"This is an alarming situation," veteran Baloch nationalist leader, Hayee Baloch said.
He insisted that Baloch political workers were still being picked up from various parts of the province to suppress their voice.
The mineral rich province has been hit hard by insurgency by separatists and militants in the last few years while sectarian violence has also claimed many lives mostly of ethnic Hazara Shia muslims.
According to a rough estimate thousands have been killed in bomb attacks, targeted killings and other violence in different parts of the province.
The recovery of mutilated bodies had started in 2009 and since than dead bodies have been recovered at regular intervals from different parts of the province, the report said.
Baloch said the ruling governments had failed to deal with the grievances of the Baloch people.
According to details most of the recovered dead bodies were buried by the Edhi trust foundation and apparently the administration has also tried to ensure the recovery of such bodies is not publicised much.
The report said that militants had also intensified their attacks against vital national installations in the province with gas installations hit 65 times and carried over 100 bomb attacks.
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) has already expressed concerned voice over the increasing number of dead bodies being found in the province.
Shamsul Mulk Mandokhail, an activist of HRCP Balochistan Chapter said the government needed to probe into these deaths.
In Balochistan, both state and non-state actors are being accused of severe human rights violations.
September 12, 2014 · 5:25 pm ↓ Jump to Comments
Balochistan: Baloch girls killed in Pakistani forces bombardment on her house in Tump
BALOCHISTAN: Baloch social media activists reported that Pakistani army fired mortars on civilian population areas in Tump, Balochistan yesterday evening. As a result at least one Baloch girl age 17 was killed and two others have been wounded.
According to details some unknown people attacked a camp of Pakistani Army in Tump area of Balochistan yesterday. The Pakistan forces, however, retaliated by firing mortars at civilian population in Tump town.
As result of indiscriminate firing one shell hit the house of Mr Mohm Jan killing a 17 year old girl, Shahnaz daughter of Karim Bux Baloch.
Ms Baloch was a student of class 9th and according to Karima Baloch her teacher was shocked and sanded at the news of Shahnaz’s death.
Sources also reported that Shahnaz’s grandmother and another relative Mr Shah Murad have been wounded in the attack.
The injured have been shifted to hospital in critical condition.
Pakistan media is busy either giving coverage to the Islamabad drama or the flood in Punjab while their army’s atrocities and crimes against humanity go unnoticed.
In recent months Pakistani security forces have accelerated their attacks on Baloch civilians across Balochistan.
Baloch missing persons: Mutilated bodies of political workers found
By Shezad Baloch
Published: February 24, 2011
Two more mutilated bodies of Baloch political workers have been found in Gwadar district, sparking protests by residents against the killings of political opponents.
The bodies found on Wednesday were dumped near the coastal town of Ormara. In protest, residents observed a complete shutter-down strike in Turbat, Gwadar, Pasni and some other areas.
One of the deceased, identified as Mehboob Wadela of Baloch National Movement (BNM), disappeared from Karachi in April last year. The other body was identified as Rehman Arif’s, who was a member of the Baloch Republican Party (BRP) and was abducted four months ago from Gwadar.
Hospital sources said the bodies bore bullet wounds and marks of torture. A Levies official said that bodies were spotted by passers-by who informed the Levies Thana in Ormara. Officials took the bodies to a nearby state-run hospital for autopsy.
The families of Wadela and Arif had held several news conferences and demonstrations in Karachi and Quetta, and suspected security forces and agencies of involvement.
As news spread that more bodies had been recovered, the BNM, the BRP and the Baloch Students Organisation-Azad called for a shutter-down strike. Most shops and trade centres in the Makran division were closed for the day.
Missing persons: Families claim receiving threats
By Shezad Baloch
Published: February 22, 2011
Relatives of Baloch missing persons have accused security forces and secret agencies of threatening them with dire consequences if they lodge cases against the forces over alleged extra-judicial arrests of the missing persons.
Chairperson Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VFBMP), Nasrullah Baloch levelled these allegations against government functionaries during a news conference at the Quetta Press Club on Monday.
“We are on strike for years. We have organised hunger strikes in Quetta, Karachi and Islamabad but to no avail,” he said, adding “as many as 100 Baloch missing persons have so far been killed at the hands of paramilitary troops and secret forces. All of them were tortured and their bodies were thrown in different parts of Balochistan.”
He said that around 70 out of 100 of the dead had been whisked away by security forces and the personnel were in uniforms during the abduction. “We strongly condemn this inhuman act and appeal that all those involved must be tried in the court of law rather than violating the law and human rights,” he added. He said those missing persons who have been released are now suffering from different diseases as they were brutally tortured during their illegal detention.