It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have chakras under our feet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Chakra. chakra khan, chakra khan, chakra.... I feel for you...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Are you more interested in well known experts/texts than poster's opinions or experiences?

There are reasons why there isn't much information beyond the typically known energy centers.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Both actually. Anyone with anything to say on the topic interests me...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here in Oz we don't have those Indian critters. Our one-eyed giants are unfriendly towards the foreigners of the northern hemisphere and atlans et al.

But this is getting off topic.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: qwoxx

Lol, not you qwoxx.

I would like someone to study the feet chakras of swimmers. I suspect they have a unique energy flow / signature in their feet, but i could be wrong.... We should really study these things more in the west...
edit on 23-10-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Charkras aren't my strong point, too complicated a subject for me. But if I look at Ian Thorpe's (the olympic swimmer) feet there is what looks like a blue wheel(?) with six spokes(?) in the arch. A quick look at other non-swimmer people and the bright blue is missing.

I dunno what it means, but people who work spiritual energy systems might be able to understand.

All I can add is the spokes seem to connect with other places in the body also with the same blue in a six spoke wheel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join