It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have chakras under our feet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have thought about this for a long time. Many spiritual people often talk about the need for grounding, and connecting to the earth. Well, this makes sense to me, because i always feel much better after walking around in barefeet outside for a while where it is sandy or where there is soft grass... Standing on the earth in barefeet tends to feel really liberating, and what i thought is are there perhaps chakras in the feet that are as poweful as the ones in the body supposedly are? The reason i ask this is because i hear so much about chakras in spirituality yet i never seem to feel anything in my body like a spritual chakra network... Especially not like in the uptight depictions ive seen of so called yogis whos chakras are all aligned. When i meditate i never sit like that, like an upright yogi... I wonder what they feel because i feel uncomfortable even looking at most of them drawings....
But anyway, what i do feel spiritually is energy through my feet, so much so that i beleive there must be energy systems in them much like chakras are supposed to be... I just wondered what others might be able to share about this topic, because at the moment i feel pretty ignorant about it. Im also worried people are so disconnected from the earth that new age spirituality has a fundamentally flawed basis / no basis / no feet / no grounding / no nature / no reality (except as a nightmare)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes. In some of the really deep Yoga books you will get chakras all over the place.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Can you give me some references?

Im just interested in the feet.

My personal feelings are there is a lot of spiritual subtlety in the feet and i havent read about this topic i dont think anywhere in the new age consciousness "shifters" materials you come accross, and lots about the 7 chakra body system....(but no enlightened beings to attest to its truth) ...
edit on 21-10-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Presto: all the chakras of the foot you want
www.google.com...=chakras+under+the+feet
humanityhealing.net...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You can read this if you wanna read a version that takes about 12 and a zero chakra in the feet.

www.wisdomsdoor.com...

But then even of there is only 7 chakras there are meant to be 72000 nadis in the body.

en.wikipedia.org...

I can sometimes feel flow/tingle under my feet and on top of my feat so something is at least happening there.

I do not really care that much about the different chakras. I just push energy and the body sort that out by itself in my body with for instance Reiki.

PS do not worry about how other people are doing spiritual practice. Just test things out and do what feels right in your body. I like listening to music in a totally relaxed state in bed and my body go nuts when I do it having so much fun.

Namaste
edit on 22-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thanks but im not interesting in psychoanalysing my feet...
There must be something more profound written out there.

Surely there is...

My feet are the most sensitive place in my whole body most of the time. Its how i hear the energy of the universe, through my feet...

a reply to: Willtell

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thanks for the links...

PS do not worry about how other people are doing spiritual practice.

What??!?? Its how we loners compete! Lmao
edit on 22-10-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: funkadelic

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its how we loners compete! (Just kidding)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I can't say I've noticed charkrum below the feet, however I've 'seen' what would be called roots. To me humans are mobile trees.

BTW, I can't give references to authorities on the subject, but I think you may find an energy system below the conventional charkra system. I get the impression the charkras were created along the way.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

One of the things that the extended chakra system aids in is the breaking down of the self within the confines of time and space. To move outward into other dimensions and realities is to come face to face with the idea that the physical Earth is just one place of many that you inhabit; that in the more vast regions of the Universe, you have existences that are just as rooted as is your present Earthbound cohabitation. There are things that you do in these other realities, just like you do here on Earth, and these things are just as significant as your physical lives. Furthermore, when you begin to glimpse these other realities and see what is happening, a new picture of what is developing begins to take shape. You realize that all your existences are like individual musical instruments in a great orchestra that you are directing and creating. You see yourself as a being that transcends time and the physical body.

To me this makes a lot of sense. When im feeling spiritual energy from time and space its suaully through my feet, and when i enter time and space its feet first, and i land on space first and time is my mission in whatever is happening there lol and once my mission is over i no longer have reason to dwellin time and space, even though through the chakras in my feet i can feel the spritual energy of time and space... Oddly when i do decided to land (ground) in time and space i find myself occasionally in profoundly different energy systems for example with a fully open corwn chakra. To me this makes a lot more sense for the manifestation process of chakra systems to be spontaneously manifested while out of time and space instead of something being forced from withn the physcical universe by human effort..

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: qwoxx

Yes ive seen that. People with a root system like a tree... hmm

Very interesting...

I grew up around these demi gods,and i transcended it at an early age. The issue with it is that although they appear powerful and mystical, these roots are typically karmic bonds, vertical bonds (or chains) to samsara (the physical world)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
so im an advocate of the non root system where you feel connected to the physical though the essence without roots keeping your essence bound to any one particular realm of existence. Knowing the path of transcendence teaches you a kind of neutrality when it comes to those things, that way encountering different beings becomes less worldly and more spiritual even when you are in the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
the more i read whats out there the more im convinced i wont find anything written about what im experiencing in my feet right now. Im talking literally about a full blown chakra system in the base of my feet, with spinning vortexes and everything, not simply naadis or channels... these chakras in the base of my feet are connected to my breath body..

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Yes. Our entire bodies are energetic constructs and serve as energy conduits. There are many specific points of energy within our bodies, and many channels through which the energy travels. The Eastern-Asian systems, such as Qigong, acupuncture, and reflexology, describe the energy of the feet in more detail than other systems of chakra discipline.

By experience, I can personally attest to the energy portals of the feet. In all of my grounding, auric, and energy/physical mindfulness meditations, I begin at my feet. When meditating on my own body as a closed system, I begin at my feet, progress to the crown, and cycle back down to the feet in a closed loop.

I have designed and utilized a personal meditation for a few years now, which is in-line to several points of your OP. We can use the energy ports of the feet to draw energy from the Earth itself. The meditative technique that I have been sharing is a combination of grounding, cleansing, empowerment, and ascension:

Choose a place with an open sky and living earth. By living earth, it is meant, clean healthy soil or healthy vegetation.

Stand in a comfortable position with your bare feet on the soil or grass. Close your eyes and become mindful of your breathing, mindful of your thoughts, mindful of your emotions, mindful of your body, and mindful of your body's energy.

When a calm and quiet meditative state is achieved, begin to direct your awareness toward the Earth. Be mindful of Earth as a supportive and giving mother, in that all the sustenance of life grows on Earth and is given by Earth. As a child of Earth, allow her energy to saturate your feet and course up your legs and through your body. Heal and replenish your energy centers with Earth's energy. Fill your body with the energy of Earth.

As Earth's energy fills you and travels through your channels, outstretch your arms and project the energy toward the Sun. Share the Earth's energy with the Sun.

Next, feel the warmth and power of the Sun on your hands, arms, and head. Receive the Sun's energy and allow it to flow down into your body. Allow the energy of the Sun to fill and uplift you.

As the Sun's energy fills you and travels through your channels, begin to project the energy down to your feet and toward Earth. Share the Sun's energy with the Earth.

Once this is achieved, simultaneously allow the Earth's energy to enter your feet and travel up to the Sun, while allowing the Sun's energy to enter your upper body and travel down to the Earth. Allow yourself to become a perfect conduit, linking and sharing the energies of Earth and Sun.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Activation of the foot glands is one of the keys to opening the third nostril.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
sounds legit...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Activation of the foot glands is one of the keys to opening the third nostril.

Can you teach us this technique?

Did you know that modern, secular, medical science is beginning to document and support meditation as a means to increase pain tolerance, alleviate stress, aid in healing, improve memory and mental function, and improve overal well-being?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I agree there is nothing any more profound to be found on the web. Perhaps you could contact one Aunt Clair at the River of Enlightenment forums, though - she is an experienced psychic who has lectures on the energy body.

There is the saying, possibly by Santa Teresa de Avila, "God enters through the feet."

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Besides the few sites mentioned in previous posts, there's not much out there about the feet chakra, so I'll share some of my personal understandings. It will also help to bring insights to the meditative technique I mentioned above.

Just as the third eye and crown chakras compliment and work with each other towards higher vibratory states,... so to do the feet chakras and root chakras share a similar relationship towards lower vibratory states.

A lot of things that are said about the root chakra are actually qualities of the feet chakra. Feet chakra is the energetic foundation of the physical body. It gives us our stability and foundation by rooting us and planting us firmly in the "Here" and "Now". It is our connection to Earth, life, and the physical world. We draw much of Earth's various energetic fields through our feet chakra.

The movement of our feet is the ultimate manifestation of will. Meaning, the subconscious mind, the consciously aware mind, the instinctual mind, our intentions, wants, and actions determine where the feet travel and take us each moment. In this example, the feet represent the entire mechanics of going, moving, and doing. And through the act of moving, the feet chakra is related to time, our place in it, and the traveling forward through it.

In an average waking life, our feet make more physical contact with the outside world than the rest of our bodies. Our feet are the primary sensory source of our physical locality and condition.

Strong feet chakra helps us to stand firm in life, align the physical body to the present moment, manifest our will, and move/progress forward.

** (As a foreword, I have a pet theory that I have been working on, being; English is an engineered language. Centuries ago, literature was mostly reserved for the various priesthoods, academic scholars, initiates, and adepts. It is my theory that modern English was influenced by various metaphysicians, occultists, and mystics, by composing classical works of English literary art. Etymologies and root-words unlock much that is hidden by way of anagrams, homophones, homonyms, and synonyms.) **

Sol moves the Soul to move the Sole.

Sol is the highest, Sole is the lowest, the Soul is between.

Our Soles plant firm on Earth, creating solid foundations to support the body which houses the Soul,... which originated from, will return to, and always seeks Sol.

• Sole, representing human, low (perceived place), Earth, Mother,...
• Sol, representing God, high (perceived place), Sun, Father,...
• Soul is the middle of, child of, reflection of, and emanation of Sole and Sol.

The Sun often represents the glory and light of the grand Deity, and is also used as a visible symbolic representation of the unseen God.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I sort of imagine the feet and legs as electric plugs into the ground. The chakras are actually the glandular system. Each gland in the body is considered a chakra. www.google.com... =bv.77880786,d.b2U&psig=AFQjCNFkEfrb29fTSrEN9jPMjQNl8_UJ5A&ust=1414073292010360

Here's a link to the glands and their corresponding chakras.

Here's the thing, the whole body is 99.99% empty space. That empty space is not empty, it is consciousness. If you imagine yourself breathing in 360 degrees, through all the pores in your skin, your feet, your hands, every inch of skin on your body, you will start to feel energy flowing in, expanding and contracting. This is not just limited to your body, with a lot of practice you will start to feel past your body. This is the electromagnetic field your heart is producing. It is consciousness.

This whole field could be considered to have chakras inside, literally filled with chakras, and inside your body head to toe. The center of each atom could be considered a chakra because they are all energy points. Everything is an energy point.

It depends on who you talk to. I believe there are 7 chakras, which relate to the 7 visible (to the naked eye) planets in our solar system. This goes back to the ancient belief, "as above so below". I like to think the chakras are talking about the glandular system, and if you can have mental control over the glandular system, you will have perfect health.

But yes the feet are huge energy inductors that you can use to power the chakras.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join