It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, Greys, serial killers among other things..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ok let me preface by saying that I was never into these conspiracies.. UFO, yes, aliens and reptilians... No.

He talks about traits of these entities, abduction, and energy. He gets into it and I'll tell you what. It's one of the most convincing ones I've heard yet.

But I'm interested to hear what some of you think I know there's a few here who are into this. Please share your experience. I'm now interested.

The being breeding with other beings for their blood. I've had some orb experience, I've had two experiences that can be thought of asmabductiom experiences but Im not sold on it.
edit on 10/19/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
He mentions china lake underground base. When I was stationed there, plenty of weirdness was happening, plenty.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
He mentions china lake underground base. When I was stationed there, plenty of weirdness was happening, plenty.

Examples?

I haven't had the time to watch the video yet but I'm certainly open to the possibility of aliens visiting, actually I'm positive, I've not had any personal UFO experiences myself but I get paranormal about every day.

Hopefully I get to meet 'the positive ones', I've heard about them, not always from human sources either

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Care to share some of that with us?

Sounds interesting

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
A lot of the specifics mentioned seem awfully surrogate or at least metaphoric.
Is this man protecting peoples' identities? (I doubt it) Because if there was a sure evil at cause you'd want it exposed unless this man is evil himself, in which case not one word from him will I take to heart.

He's not being very specific at all.

And for someone who lectures about rigid hierarchical systems being the weakness of any healthy being, he really goes hard on what to and what not to think or say. He also tries to have you consider to manifest a parasitic negative entity that can possess you for not following his. Nothing he says or touches up on gives positive self empowering momentum in any way.

However many of the themes discussed do parallel the unfolding of events in our today's society though he fills in too many of the unknowns with very vague concepts with a seemingly absolutist aura and his own agenda. All while writing off the apparently sadistic "reptilian" people as empty shells or disposable genetic hosts as if already decided in some pre-written playbook while catering very strongly to feminism.

There are personal archetypes that don't have an easy place fitting into a coexistent world but I haven't seen enough evidence to conclude that any such person is a scale bearing red eyed alien. While there do seem to be people and policies hell bent on enforcing misery, the very last advice anyone should be giving is to ignore the world banks and to allow the policies and perpetrators enacting this misery.

Maybe some of you have seen and experienced more related not just to the physical and archetypal nature of our strife today, but to the otherworldly or dimensional aspect of our existence and would care to elaborate further?

I'm all ears but in no way am I going to instantly dismiss my own philosophical/ spiritual / mental integrity to follow this dogma with no apparent grounding in reality of proof. I could as easily write a story that parallels today's strife and replace all the nouns and preach it like word and it would seem familiar.

Can anyone convince me that the allegations here with their perpetrators are more than fictional?

I'll listen, but until then I'll be giving mortality the benefit of the doubt and try to make as best as I can this existence for myself and others. I certainly won't be disconnecting from it and allowing world sadists to do as they please.

Can anyone convince me that reptilians are as this man claims and do exist and are responsible for most or all of the problems/abduction memories in our waking lives?
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Another reptilian thread that has to start off with "i don't believe in reptilians, BUT" !
It's a pity that people have been conditioned not to speak about the reptilians for fear of ridicule. Even those who call themselves UFO 'truthers" will not speak of the reptilians. ATS itself has done some great work in ridiculing the reptilians by calling anyone who so much as mentions them nutcases, weirdos and loonies.
So, tell me, why are greys accepted and reptilians are not ? Why are reptilians any less real than greys ?
There is more evidence out there for the existence of a reptilian species of humanoid interacting with the human race than there is for the greys.
It's a shame that the truth will remain hidden because people care too much about what others think of them to open their minds to the possibilty.
It's a shame that people will read the disinformants posts that say "i looked into this and it's all junk" ! or "a few stupid videos that show questionable eye slits does mean reptilians exist" ! and just look no further into whats actually out there.
Yes, there are pathetic videos out there, but they are there for a reason, to put you off the scent so you don't look deeper into it.
The actual truth is the one that virtually everyone will ignore. Until it's too late !!
edit on 20-10-2014 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

And another post that tells me I should believe in green lizard men but provides no truth proof.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wow!! Is all I can say.
Thank you for posting this.
I can relate to what this man is talking about.
If I went into detail it would be pages upon pages.

I have been "asleep" for many years.
I just hope I am not the only one?
I used to think I was "crazy" for what I thought, always
Pushed it aside and made tons of excuses.

Now I'm slowly discovering the real truth.
Harder then I thought it would be.
Please open your mind.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I listened to the interview. The guest does not take the time to prove each point. It is a good recap of the reports of eyewitnesses, historic documents and modern mystic writers.

Awareness and paying attention to your bodys' reactions work better than fear.
Knowing some mental exercises is a requirement for journalists and soldiers in these awakening times.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have a tendency to pay close attention to those conspiracies that get the most resistance from everyone. There's usually something there, even if it's metaphorical or archetypal. I've often thought John Carpenter was aiming "They Live" at the reptilian conspiracies, but used the skeletal look instead either by request of the studios, or because he felt it too "in your face".
So are the reptilians real? I don't know, but I will say they have had a lasting effect on the collective human psyche for thousands of years, and to this day. So it seems even the idea of them is a force to be reckoned with. Especially in religion.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Good points Sayzar. Native Americans are freer to talk about reptilians being close by because they are not trying to sell us political protection. It seems to be okay to talk about reptilians in space but when we talk about them being close enough to bite it becomes uncomfortable.Talk about a gray in your room and people are still listening.

Spiritually active shamans talk about having each of the exo-species at their campfires. I assume from that that some spiritually active Caucasians have made contact with each type also.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Last time I checked, serial killers don't like animals, and think it fun to do things to them.
I'd feel sorry for them if they messed with Dino's highly evolved outer space cousin.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
damn a reply to: onequestion

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

A reptilian civilization with a bio-interface grasp of quantum dimensions and frequency bandwidth enhancements would be pretty much unprovable to exist.
Any fleeting interaction with them would be "weird".

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: freeenergymobile

A reptilian civilization with a bio-interface grasp of quantum dimensions and frequency bandwidth enhancements would be pretty much unprovable to exist.

While a reptilian civilization with bio interface operating within quantum dimensions and frequency bandwidth might be weird and hard to prove in existence.................most things that are reality in our little bubble are exactly that.........hard to prove but they DO exist fully implemented by forces we don't comprehend, see or know how to manifest.

This is precisely why they have been so ingeniously successful.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I speculate that intelligent reptilian biological humanoids do not exist in our universe, but warm-blooded intelligent dinosauroid humanoids do.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egyptia

originally posted by: freeenergymobile

While a reptilian civilization with bio interface operating within quantum dimensions and frequency bandwidth might be weird and hard to prove in existence.................most things that are reality in our little bubble are exactly that.........hard to prove but they DO exist fully implemented by forces we don't comprehend, see or know how to manifest.

This is precisely why they have been so ingeniously successful.

I am quoting your entire posting, Egyptia, bc I think it's so relevant and important.
"Our little bubble," is right, especially scientifically speaking, which you've nailed here rather well.
Even our most trusted devices assist in this, and they have for years.

new topics

top topics

join