It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Gets Called on Blaming Putin for Moving Russia Closer to NATO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
NATO expands towards Russia but that's not the way it's explained to the masses.

"It's too easy to make Pentagon officials look foolish these days. The Pentagon gets called out for blaming Putin for being on NATO's doorstep after NATO expands to Russia's doorstep."

"NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance but it's expanding towards Russia"...???

Spin, Spin, Spin...

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

The Pentagon gets called out for blaming Putin for being on NATO's doorstep after NATO expands to Russia's doorstep."

It is Putin's actions that has caused this, but of course he should be allowed to do whatever he wants to sovereign nations.

Countries seek the help of NATO as they know they can't stop or deter Russia by themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The Pentagon gets called out for blaming Putin for being on NATO's doorstep after NATO expands to Russia's doorstep."

It is Putin's actions that has caused this, but of course he should be allowed to do whatever he wants to sovereign nations.

Countries seek the help of NATO as they know they can't stop or deter Russia by themselves.

WOW! Not the Point of the VID at all.

Do you not see the BS flowing or are you just all about going at Russia and steering the thread?

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Wow! The idiots we have running our military and all aspects of government are complete morons!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM

Wow! The idiots we have running our military and all aspects of government are complete morons!

Never any doubt my friend.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

shrug.... russia could apply to NATO...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

Which has what to do with the VID?

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Has to do with some people being butthurt that Nato is too close to russia in the video. I offered a solution to the guy in the video.
Russia can apply to Nato. Or perhaps being such a "stay on topic nazi" you are telling me that offering solutions to seen problems in a video are a no fly zone, comrade?

cheers
awesome video btw
edit on 18-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The first real piece of journalistic integrity (one on one) I have seen lately regarding Russia vs Nato. There are some credible sources out there who follow the questioners line but we need more to tamper down the spin from both sides of our political paradigm. The US reneged (at least) twice on their agreement with Russia to not expand NATO eastward toward Russia. We see how that worked out. This has taken the time slots of many US presidents to achieve so it certainly hasn't happened over a short period of time. It is also no secret that what happened in Kiev is questionable (al-CIA-duh), or is it our "friends" at the CFR like Zbig? I believe it is our unwritten motto for the US to say one thing and do another. Two words, plausible deniability. The other poster on this thread proves how well the MSM spin works and the spin is from both sides of our political paradigm. We couldn't admit to wanting to draw Russia into WWIII while using Europe as the proxy just like we did in WWII.
It is too bad people don't remember or know history very well. It is especially shameful that our MSM has become what we supposedly despise of other places less "democratically" minded. It is also sad to admit that I bet a dollar to a doughnut that the Navy stooge believes everything he says as opposed to understanding or knowing the truth. They probably laughed after being questioned by the man and most likely accused him of being a conspiracy theorist.
I think the US is desperately struggling to maintain its US petro dollar hegemony that it will do anything to prevent Russia or China from taking over economically on a global scale even if the end result scores a disruption as opposed to a replay in the history books. We seem to want to control or disrupt pipelines that aren't ours by preventing others from having any success (China, Russia, Iran).

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why i am not surprised at your response. Ah the same Countries that helped NATO during the war in Libya yup yup.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Has to do with some people being butthurt that Nato is too close to russia in the video. I offered a solution to the guy in the video.
Russia can apply to Nato. Or perhaps being such a "stay on topic nazi" you are telling me that offering solutions to seen problems in a video are a no fly zone, comrade?

cheers
awesome video btw

No.

The VID is EXACTLY about MSM/US/NATO propaganda-lies.

Not whether or not Russia is fool enough enough to align themselves with those that use such tactics to sway the masses.

As you can see...it works.

BTW...Using the terms NAZI and Comrade is always a nice way to sway an audience as well. Another common tactic.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

How exactly did your post pertain to the video, comrade? Lets stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Star and Flag for both your thread and for that journalist with ball$.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

This has got to be the most ridiculous geopolitical statement on ATS

Lets say you are country X and you join NATO, (by the way NATO would be happy to have you)

After you join, you no longer have sovereignty, you have to go along with False Flag wars US comes up with.

After you join NATO, your ultimate bosses are bunch of Private Central Western Bankers. AKA the Satanists, the so called western globalists.

After you join NATO, you are told to start growing and eating GMOs

After you join NATO, your skies are filled with Chem Trail Geo Engineering program, spitting aluminum and radioactive barium onto your land and population,

After you join NATO, you can go F yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Both the west and the east are controlled by Oligarchies bent on undermining liberty and individual freedoms. Putin is part of a ruling elite class and so is Obama. The fools on the bottom argue back and forth about who is right and wrong all the while the elite sit back and laugh.

Maybe the common man should start seeing things for what they really are.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
Both the west and the east are controlled by Oligarchies bent on undermining liberty and individual freedoms. Putin is part of a ruling elite class and so is Obama. The fools on the bottom argue back and forth about who is right and wrong all the while the elite sit back and laugh.
Maybe the common man should start seeing things for what they really are.

This is oversimplification and useless.

The only reason Demonizing of Russia and Putin is going on in the west is because Russia and Putin are being wrench in Western plans for world domination. And if you are not even aware of US-Pentagon-NATO plan for world domination, then what in God's name are you doing on ATS.

Now that Russia recovered from collapse of the 1990s and is profitable (no thanks to the west). Suddenly it is bad to be wealthy in Russia.

And whoever is wealthy in Russia is presented in the west as Mafia. No one ever looks at the surge in Middle Class and the rich since the 1990s.

Putin has 70 % approval rating, in the west that is INCOMPREHENSIBLE and treated as a lie.

Treated as a lie because truth hurts, that's why.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Not only did this poster raise a valid "anti-argument" to your thread, but he/she is totally correct in the offered view. Russia is aggressively wanting to recapture the nations of eastern Europe that it once held under its iron fist. I guess you are too young Jude11 to remember the cold war and other relevant aspects of the Russian/Soviet desires to dominate the world?
I'll give you a hint, their strategies and operations of communism (old and even the new) were far more brutal than any the west has done. The West has its faults but on the whole, far better than the alternatives that have absolutely killed millions and millions of thier own citizens outright in the course of gaining control. To make it easy to understand, I simply tell you that Putin is very similar in his goals as was Hitler with his Nazis.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Did you forget to take your meds or you seeing the world through pot or crack?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

WOW! Not the Point of the VID at all.

Well then what was the point if it didn't have to do with why NATO is getting closer to Russia?

Is the reason not because Russia has scared it sovereign nation neighbors so bad they need help with protection from becoming a new Crimea?

Or is the reason...oh wait that was the reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Why i am not surprised at your response. Ah the same Countries that helped NATO during the war in Libya yup yup.

I would say I am amazed at the post you have presented, but your right on track with having to bring the ME into a thread that has nothing to do with it...And nothing that has any relevance to the topic at hand.

At least you are consistent.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join