It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbas urges Palestinians to protect Al-Aqsa by 'all means'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, some believe that the Zionists are in the process of trying to destroy Al-Aqsa anyway... Very sacred site to both the Muslims and Jews from a historical viewpoint. Pretty hard to build a 3rd Temple with this structure sitting on the place of the previous ones...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Do not fight against them near the Holy Mosque...
Unless they fight against you...
& if they fight against you, kill them...
For that is the reward of such unbelievers!!!

The Quran is clear...

Do not encite violence!

Seems you have a better grasp of Islam than samsamm, would that the rest of the world did as well. My wife taught in a Muslim school (Ultra religious, the kids amazed me, when she suggested making a Christmas charity box competition, one of the kids voiced her objections, she was slapped down immediately by the rest of the class, with the answer "Charity is one of the pillars of Islam")

Please don't think I have a downer on Islam.................I don't............Just extremists, and those that perpetuate ignorance.

Cody

ETA: Whilst my posts here may seem contradictory, I have high hopes for the kids, the late teenagers to early 20's are lost to us, real ISIS bait. Just wanted to clarify that.

Yes you are contradictory.

And why are you judging me ?
Am I Abbas ?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This could be really interesting here in the near future. I've been looking at this biblical Apocalypse thing for awhile and believe it's currently running at the moment. We appear to be in the short season of the 5th seal of Revelation BTW. That being said what I see happening next is this.

Based on the books of Malachi and Zechariah and the timeline I'm working on in the near future we're going to see the appearance of the Ben Joseph messiah. Probably in the next 4 years. And he is going to claim that he is the messenger of the covenant. Essentially he is God's personal assistant. And the 4th of the 4 messiahs that were supposed to show up. And per Zechariah he is supposed to build a Jewish temple.

This is really going to put the Palestinians in a predicament. If they deny that he is a prophet and fight him and he is a messiah then they are all going to hell. That seems to be what the Gog Magog disaster is all about. But if he is a false prophet and they don't fight him they are all going to hell.

They have a hell of a problem here.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join